It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psyops 101: An introduction to psychological operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
First vid gives a little history about the art of sowing deception all the way back to "the art of war" by Sun Tze some 2000 years ago...Troy, Alexander the Great, and the great Genghis Khan with examples continuing up to more modern times with new psyops techniques...Most of the stuff in the first video many will already know yet it sets the tone for what is to follow. This is a complicated subject and it can not be demonstrated is a short sound bite...

This video talks about the laws on the books and how everyone of them are being broken

Psywar : Full Documentary...yes it is long but covers allot of ground

Private Lynch is one of the topics in this video, propagandist hired by the CIA and how well they put the scenarios together to get the population to go along...First Iraq war and how the propaganda was organized to include the lie about the babies in Kuwait ...Long video but for those who are interested it is worth a watch..It does get anti Iraq war because of the lies told but it also covers much more to include some Rockefeller history.... .Not saying everything is 100% truth and it covers much history of the USA... just very interesting when one considers history and also some things are just disturbing with how easily the population can be manipulated. Is it a hit piece or propaganda in it's own right; you decide.....

Noam Chomsky is a smart fellow in many ways.... even though I do not always agree with him...he is in the video....For those who do not have the time or unable to watch I am sorry...you will live regardless just less informed about this particular video and their version of history..
Very interesting about the population, voting, and how the PTB look at the unwashed masses since
... the very beginning.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I watched the Psywar : Full Documentary earlier today. As well as other sources coming out lately, this documentary has good detail into why things are the way they are now and what we are under. I hope more people take time out to watch it.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thank you for the reply and am glad you had the time to watch. It is not the "be all documentary" but I do not feel I wasted my time watching it either.

join