It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream with 'God' experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I call this dream the Princess of China.

I entered a big hall, where a Chinese Emperor sat on his throne. I stood next to a woman I didn't know but it was as if I knew her. I knew she was related to the emperor. I can't remember how they both look like, but both wanted me. The emperor began screaming at me, commanding me stay in this hall, while the princess was asking me to follow her to a door, to go outside the hall. I disobeyed the emperor and followed the princess to the door. I was a few meters away from the door when the emperor began talking on a softer tone. He said I could have all the riches I want, everything I ever longed for. I began doubting going out of the hall, what he said was starting to persuade me. But then, the princess who was already at the door, said to me, follow your heart. From that moment, I instantly decided to follow her to the door. I opened the door and entered in to a black room.

Here's where the 'God' experience came. When I entered I instantly felt happiness and unconditional love. Everything was black, I had no body, I felt unconditional love, happiness. There was this comforting silence in everything. This infinite space that was everything. There was no time. I was still me, but connected to everything in this universe. I had no body, but I was still an 'individual'.

Then I was instantly transported to my body, and that happened while I was running away from guards. There where 2 people with me who were running with me. I get caught and the other 2 escape. Next thing I wake up in some kind of torture room. Someone tried to torture me, but I felt no pain and said that pain does not exist.

I could write my interpretation of the dream, but it would far more interesting to see the interpretation from other people.

Btw, this dream was about a year ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Cool dream
Thanks for sharing
how did it feel to meet god?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by skcussta

Pure happiness. From when I entered the room I was safe in the hands of something greater. Its kinda weird to describe because even when you experience it, you still can't describe it.

Thanks for reading my thread

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Ok
i can relate so dont worry about it
Thanks again for sharing

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Thank you for posting your dream. I felt your experience (the black room) and it was wonderful.

Do you think the emperor represented Satan? I thought the princess was possibly an angel leading you to peace.

Again, great job describing your black room experience. I wish I'd had it.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Now that I think about it, I do think he represents Satan. He kept promising me material possessions. And I think the princess is my twin flame because of the love I felt for her. From when she said follow your heart, I instantly follow her. So she must mean a lot to me.

Thank you for posting your interpretation

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
reply to post by suz62

Now that I think about it, I do think he represents Satan. He kept promising me material possessions. And I think the princess is my twin flame because of the love I felt for her. From when she said follow your heart, I instantly follow her. So she must mean a lot to me.

Thank you for posting your interpretation

What is the twin flame?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Google it, Twin flame or Twin souls. It's like a soulmate, but you share a polar identity too each other.

To put it simply, It's like the One. Man or woman, straight or gay, we all have a twin flame. Both twin flames can be incarnated, but some prefer to only one of the twin flames or twin souls to incarnate.

It's something that is not talked about much, but you can find pieces of information on the internet.

Here's a thread for example that is about twin flames : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Chinese seem to be getting all the business now. Even the god dreams

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
very interesting. I suspect the dream has something to do with priorities. Spiritual wealth is much more important than material wealth. I too have had a God experience in a "dream like state" but everything was intensely white, not black. In fact, it was white beyond description. Anyway, thanks for sharing your dream. S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I believe I can interpret your dream but give glory to God for revealing it to me. The emperor represented Satan( anti Christ) and the woman represented the bride of Christ calling you to the kingdom. He tried to persuaded you with things which pleased a mere human which represents the mark of the beast and you said that you entered into a dark room which you felt infinity peace and no pain in a new body which is the light body and new body which people who go up to the rapture will receive but also you said somebody tried to torture you as most people will have to die for standing in their truth accepting Jesus Christ as their savior because many will die in their beliefs, but in the dream you took the right path and followed the bride of Christ. Stay ready Jesus is returning.
edit on 14-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That's a great vision dream, but it's different than what I'd call the God experience. I refer to it as the universal mind experience of which has happened to me twice. The Hindu's call it Samadhi.

In that experience you are god, all beings, all matter, all energy, everything that is and is not, everything. You cannot do anything with the experience but understand that we are all part of a universal consciousness and you realize that the nun and mass murderer are all part of you.

Rich

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i agree were all part of the same thing
but i still dont like mass murderers?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skcussta
i agree were all part of the same thing
but i still dont like mass murderers?

Me neither. They are ego corrupted who kill for something small minded. But even if you cannot love what they are you can love their souls potential. One day they will shine and sing also enveloped in the light
. It only takes a long time for some souls to get there.

Op did you know that the meaning of Yehovah is "the existing One". One/oneness has a special meaning to spiritual people no matter what religion they have encountered. Especially with 11:11 appearing.

www.biblestudytools.com...[edit by]edit on 14-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

new topics

top topics

active topics

join