Obama - Whites Should be Excluded From A Black Caucus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Are blacks discriminated against by not being able to join the KKK?

NOTHING you say, ever makes any sense. The KKK is a private organization while the CBC is an exclusive black only group within the US Congress.
BIG difference there muse

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by muse7

Manufactured outrage

If White people want to cry racism then please come back to me when whites are being hanged for whistling at a black woman, when whites have to sit at the back of the bus, or when Whites have to drink from separate water fountains or when they are only counted as 3/5 of a person. or when public executions of white people get printed of US postage.

Until then, I'm afraid you are grasping at straws

Excuse me person who lives in the past.... NONE of US "whites" that are living in modern America had NOTHING to do with such events. As a matter of fact, I'm sure a VAST majority of folks living in the US now are only 2nd or 3rd generation Americans that had relatives whom immigrated from another country through Ellis Island. Cut the crap.

You MUST be "african" American.

Lol who said you did?

And no I'm not african american

That is what you were insinuating was it not?
and you're not "african" American huh? yet you pull the race card and past events then for what purpose? Most likely your lying, but I could care less.

"african" Americans SHOULD BE happy that thier ancestors were brought as slaves (bright side). Because of that, they were "rescued" from poor poor poor zimbabwe, sudan, mozambique, etc. and brought to a new world. Where now, you "african" Americans, have FAR MORE oppourtunities than many in the entire world. Yet you still whine and moan about civil war era things....

It's a shame, one of the greastes men to ever live Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. did all that work, (AS A GENTLEMAN I MIGHT ADD) just for all this BS. Running around, acting like wannabe thugs with your pants sagging to your knees and whining about your hard hard life? I bet Dr. King is rolling in his grave.

Dude calm down...I never said you were personally responsible for the events that transpired just a few decades ago.

But why don't you believe I'm not black? Have you never encountered a white person that called you out on your victim bullcrap that you love to regurgitate?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It's gotta be the back panther fist salute that gives some the impression that you're black.

If I want to exclude black people from my whites only club, would that be ok with you? Or how about I keep the few black representatives out of all the town meetings because I only want white caucus people there, you ok with that?
How about a white people association like the "The National Association for the Advancement of White People" of the WAAWP. How about some "White -Tigers" dressed in paramilitary garb in front of black polling stations waving batons? Ok with that too. Oh Oh... how about this, if a bunch of white teenagers beat a young black teen near to death and then we let them off with some community service, how about that one?

You see, all racism is bad, not just white racism. But the blacks will only end up losing all the ground they made with their continuous hatred of whites. Wait and see if I'm not right about this. The more this goes on the more the wedge is driven between the races till you are back in the 60's again, or worse.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by muse7

But what you fail to realize Muse my old friend, is that....

White, Heterosexual, Able Bodied, Christian Males....

are the most persecuted people on the planet.

You have no idea how hard life is for them.

That must be one hell of a potent koolaid their chugging...to actually make them believe that white people are being discriminated against and prosecuted in the U.S.

Holy shhh

hmmm. yeah, and blacks are discriminated against here huh...
Maybe it just happens to be that they are discriminated for their character. Just as Dr. King wanted it to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Manufactured outrage

If White people want to cry racism then please come back to me when whites are being hanged for whistling at a black woman, when whites have to sit at the back of the bus, or when Whites have to drink from separate water fountains or when they are only counted as 3/5 of a person. or when public executions of white people get printed of US postage.

And where can you find today all of those things happening to a black person? You can't because they no longer exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Manufactured outrage

Excuse me person who lives in the past.... NONE of US "whites" that are living in modern America had NOTHING to do with such events. As a matter of fact, I'm sure a VAST majority of folks living in the US now are only 2nd or 3rd generation Americans that had relatives whom immigrated from another country through Ellis Island. Cut the crap.

You MUST be "african" American.

Lol who said you did?

And no I'm not african american

That is what you were insinuating was it not?
and you're not "african" American huh? yet you pull the race card and past events then for what purpose? Most likely your lying, but I could care less.

"african" Americans SHOULD BE happy that thier ancestors were brought as slaves (bright side). Because of that, they were "rescued" from poor poor poor zimbabwe, sudan, mozambique, etc. and brought to a new world. Where now, you "african" Americans, have FAR MORE oppourtunities than many in the entire world. Yet you still whine and moan about civil war era things....

It's a shame, one of the greastes men to ever live Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. did all that work, (AS A GENTLEMAN I MIGHT ADD) just for all this BS. Running around, acting like wannabe thugs with your pants sagging to your knees and whining about your hard hard life? I bet Dr. King is rolling in his grave.

Dude calm down...I never said you were personally responsible for the events that transpired just a few decades ago.

But why don't you believe I'm not black? Have you never encountered a white person that called you out on your victim bullcrap that you love to regurgitate?

Yet, you seem to embrace playing the victim card yourself. LOL.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Obama was annoying to watch, with his better than everyone else in the room attitude, but I don't think he was totally wrong. The real reality is what he said, that many areas in politics are strong white groups colescing. He just said that he can see where an all black or gay, or women's group might be needed so that that certain group can share ideas freely together to help benefit them. The reality is what it is, many races and groups do group together out of a sense of understanding each other.

I think more people should understand this, but I guess if it were overused we'd have extreme race wars again. Can't we find a happy medium?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by muse7

It's gotta be the back panther fist salute that gives some the impression that you're black.

If I want to exclude black people from my whites only club, would that be ok with you? Or how about I keep the few black representatives out of all the town meetings because I only want white caucus people there, you ok with that?
How about a white people association like the "The National Association for the Advancement of White People" of the WAAWP. How about some "White -Tigers" dressed in paramilitary garb in front of black polling stations waving batons? Ok with that too. Oh Oh... how about this, if a bunch of white teenagers beat a young black teen near to death and then we let them off with some community service, how about that one?

You see, all racism is bad, not just white racism. But the black will only end up losing all the ground they made with their continuous hatred of whites. Wait and see if I'm not right about this. The more this goes on the more the wedge is driven between the races till you are back in the 60's again, or worse.

Dude you can start any group you want and you can exclude anyone you want. I don't really care.

And if a bunch of white people want to form a White caucus then I wouldn't care either.

As long as you're not going around hurting anyone, I couldn't care less.

And a closed fist can mean many things, it's not an exclusive symbol of the black panthers.

link   
reply to post by muse7

for one, I'm hispanic.
two, I grew up with blacks and still have really good friends that are black.
three... They don't pull that civil war shi* out like an idiot.

as a matter of fact, I live in the UNION area, not it Texas like yourself. So it is probably a whole different world down there than up here.
Up here, people more often than not are judged by their character.

link   
What's worse than the fact that the ancestral blacks were sold to white plantation owners in America? The fact that it was other blacks who were selling them off. So black people have a share of the blame for their plight. Whites bought them, but blacks sold them to them. read historical accounts.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh man I think this thread is going off the deep end

Yeah I'm sure blacks should be thankful to whites for bringing them over as slaves

edit on 8/14/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Are you for real? I'm sure that the Africans back then loved be clapped into chains and ripped apart from their families or watching them get murdered in front of their own eyes. I'm sure that all faded for them as they were dumped in fields here and whipped and picking cotton til their fingers bled, cuz yay we're out of Africa! I'm sure they would have rathered stayed home and fought to fix what was broken there instead.

What racist nonsense...

Wow you're on quite a roll!

hmmm. yeah, and blacks are discriminated against here huh... Maybe it just happens to be that they are discriminated for their character. Just as Dr. King wanted it to be.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sadly, the biggest problem that this country has with racism is that we have a racist President who won't let people be equal.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by resoe26

Are you for real? I'm sure that the Africans back then loved be clapped into chains and ripped apart from their families or watching them get murdered in front of their own eyes. I'm sure that all faded for them as they were dumped in fields here and whipped and picking cotton til their fingers bled, cuz yay we're out of Africa! I'm sure they would have rathered stayed home and fought to fix what was broken there instead.

What racist nonsense...

Wow you're on quite a roll!

hmmm. yeah, and blacks are discriminated against here huh... Maybe it just happens to be that they are discriminated for their character. Just as Dr. King wanted it to be.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

For christ's sakes. pick out small details from the point I was trying to convey and twist my words.
And yeah, like I said, "BRIGHT SIDE" of that shi* is that there are many african american families that are here now that have a better oppourtunity than they would have had if they were still in Africa. Am I wrong?

No Wu Tang either.... and that's not cool.
edit on 14-8-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh man I think this thread is going off the deep end

Yeah I'm sure blacks should be thankful to whites for bringing them over as slaves

edit on 8/14/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

African American ancestors did face much torment, but now thier families live on.. in a better country than what they would have been in.
edit on 14-8-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by joeym1991

What do you mean "hoarding wealth"?

People should be entitled to keep what they earn.

Yes people should keep what they earn. What about people who inherit wealth they didn't earn it.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There are quite a few Caucuses that deal with a select demographic. A Black Caucus would be unusual by its absence.

American Sikh Congressional Caucus
Congressional Bangladesh Caucus
Congressional Caucus on Brazil
Congressional Caucus on Colombia
Congressional Caucus on India and Indian-Americans
Congressional Caucus on Macedonia and Macedonian-Americans
Congressional Caucus on the Netherlands
Congressional Caucus on Poland
Congressional Caucus on U.S.-Turkish Relations and Turkish Americans
Congressional Caucus on Vietnam
Congressional Caucus on Women’s Issues
Congressional Central Africa Caucus
Congressional China Caucus
The list goes on and on and on.

My personal favorite?
Congressional Bourbon Caucus

Congressional Member and Staff Organizations

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by joeym1991

What do you mean "hoarding wealth"?

People should be entitled to keep what they earn.

Yes people should keep what they earn. What about people who inherit wealth they didn't earn it.

Then we would have to outlaw giving altogether.
No more birthday presents to buy, sorry kids!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Obama was annoying to watch, with his better than everyone else in the room attitude, but I don't think he was totally wrong. The real reality is what he said, that many areas in politics are strong white groups colescing. He just said that he can see where an all black or gay, or women's group might be needed so that that certain group can share ideas freely together to help benefit them. The reality is what it is, many races and groups do group together out of a sense of understanding each other.

I think more people should understand this, but I guess if it were overused we'd have extreme race wars again. Can't we find a happy medium?

yeah, but the way to go about it? not by being an exclusive group!

do it like Lambda Lambda Lambda Lambda and ....................................................... Omega Mu.

OMG a real Lambda Lambda Lambda

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
But, but, but....
There was slavery a hundred and fifty years ago.

Don't exclude us, but we will exclude you.

Right...and when the African Americans literally enslave the white population of the USA for a couple of centuries...then White Americans can form an exclusive caucus to advocate for thier minority.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join