Obama - Whites Should be Excluded From A Black Caucus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
reply to post by butcherguy

So apparently the chicago city council has more of an impact on the whole nation, than a White Washington DC(sarcasm)? whats ur point?

My point is that you referred to Washington DC and the amount of black representation to be found there.

The story is about Chicago City Council.....
A better question would be... What is your point in linking this story to Washington DC?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If they made a "White Only" caucus, you already KNOW that every "african" american would be bitc**** and whining about it... calling everyone racists...
Oh wait, they already do that.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Hmmmm I wonder how many citizens believe that foreigner traitors should be barred from the White House . . . along with the traitorous critters in the House and Senate being barred from D.C.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

this is from 12 years ago dude.....move on. also i can feel the hatred you have for obama permeating off you. you are trolling.

What about slavery? It happened 150 years ago....Move on

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pistoche
As per Wikipedia:

The Congressional Black Caucus is an organization representing the black members of the United States Congress. Membership is exclusive to African-Americans

The caucus is an organization for black members of congress, not for congress members with black constituents. You're grasping at straws here.

what if someone is white and from Africa?

what straws?

EVER HEARD OF EQUAL RIGHTS ---------> ?

name ONE....just ONE allowed exclusively WHITE organization.. THERE IS NOT ONE..

Why? other than the fact it is ABSOLUTE PURE RACIST.. a black person would try to join, get denied, the naacp/Jackson/Sharpton/MSM circus would arrive, it would no longer be white only.
edit on 14-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by elouina

Hmmmm I wonder how many citizens believe that foreigner traitors should be barred from the White House . . . along with the traitorous critters in the House and Senate being barred from D.C.

with all the "brave soldiers" willing to die for freedom dying in VA hospitals from agent Orange..

that at least a few Nam vets would have ever done anything other than hit the needle/bottle surely?

nope!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

this is from 12 years ago dude.....move on. also i can feel the hatred you have for obama permeating off you. you are trolling.

why would 12 years make any difference.

watch the video asap (they'll probably take it down soon)

He was fumbling and bumbling waaay back then too !!, just like today

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
here's the video of the show

"Barack Obama in 2001 on letting a White Alderman into the Black Caucus "

watch how he dodges and diverts !!!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
In 2001, a white alderman, Thomas Murphy, represented a ward of predominantly black constituents. Because of this, Mr Murphy felt that the public would be better represented if he joined the black caucus.

In this video it readily becomes apparent that Barack Obama, feels that whites have no place in a black caucus. And that black people need their own separate space.

Furmin Sessoms of the Chicago South side NAACP disagreed with Obama saying that this would disenfranchise the back constituents that voted him in.

Here we have a man. Thomas Murphy, that wanted to work together for the better of the community, while Obama wanted separation according to race. I feel this shows how deep rooted the race issue really is. To racially exclude anyone is flat out racism. If you wish to comment, I would advise watching the entire video. This video will self destruct in 10..9...8..

July 18, 2001 - Obama Archive

edit on 14-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Racism is just fine it appears as long as it's blacks doing the discrimination, exclusion, and manipulating against whites. We see it a lot these days. Don't discipline black students, don't shoot armed black men who shoot at cops, oh, and don't punish black on white crime like with the school bus incident. It's beginning to show who the real racists are in this country.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I want to start an ATS "Foil" Caucus.

Only those that perscribe to my own beliefs can post there.

(But that's not fair! This is a public forum! I can post anywhere I want!)

Not in my forum you can't. Only those I allow can post in my forum!

(But you're not a mod. You are just a member. You are no better than the rest of us!)

Well can't we say the same thing about Americans? Even those that we elect to represent us?

(beezzer, you're a dumb-stupid-head!)

And thus my point in this thread is made.

-beezzer, a one-act play. Brought to you by the Committee to elect anyone libertarian.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Manufactured outrage

If White people want to cry racism then please come back to me when whites are being hanged for whistling at a black woman, when whites have to sit at the back of the bus, or when Whites have to drink from separate water fountains or when they are only counted as 3/5 of a person. or when public executions of white people get printed of US postage.

Until then, I'm afraid you are grasping at straws

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Manufactured outrage

If White people want to cry racism then please come back to me when whites are being hanged for whistling at a black woman, when whites have to sit at the back of the bus, or when Whites have to drink from separate water fountains or when they are only counted as 3/5 of a person. or when public executions of white people get printed of US postage.

Excuse me person who lives in the past.... NONE of US "whites" that are living in modern America had NOTHING to do with such events. As a matter of fact, I'm sure a VAST majority of folks living in the US now are only 2nd or 3rd generation Americans that had relatives whom immigrated from another country through Ellis Island. Cut the crap.

You MUST be "african" American.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

-beezzer, a one-act play. Brought to you by the Committee to elect anyone libertarian.

Even a left one?

On topic: I think minorities should have their own caucuses. Minorities of any type not just based on skin color or culture have issues simply by default of being a minority, even though here in the US we're supposed to not have a tyranny of the majority... we do and always have. Hopefully someday it won't be the case, hopefully someday people will understand that liberty applies to all peoples of every color, religion, gender and orientation. Someday white people will no longer be the majority in the country... and it's not too far off from happening, then we can have our own caucuses because somehow I doubt the psychology of majority will fade by then and we will have our own issues because of it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Manufactured outrage

Watch the news. I see so much black racism that it's nauseating. If I understand you correctly, black racism, white exclusion, and discrimination of whites by blacks is cool cause your "ancestors" had a rough time, right? Well, we Irish also had a real bad time as well, but we Irish don't hate the English. Today is today. Stop black racism.

edit on 14-8-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Manufactured outrage

Excuse me person who lives in the past.... NONE of US "whites" that are living in modern America had NOTHING to do with such events. As a matter of fact, I'm sure a VAST majority of folks living in the US now are only 2nd or 3rd generation Americans that had relatives whom immigrated from another country through Ellis Island. Cut the crap.

Lol who said you did?

And no I'm not african american

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Manufactured outrage

Watch the news. I see so much black racism that it's nauseating. If I understand you correctly, black racism, white exclusion, and discrimination of whites by blacks is cool cause your "ancestors" had a rough time, right? Well, we Irish also had a real bad time as well, but we Irish don't hate the English. Today is today. Stop black racism.

Why are you people assuming I'm black?

And how are white people being discriminated? By not being able to join a black caucus?

Are blacks discriminated against by not being able to join the KKK?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

But what you fail to realize Muse my old friend, is that....

White, Heterosexual, Able Bodied, Christian Males....

are the most persecuted people on the planet.

You have no idea how hard life is for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Manufactured outrage

Lol who said you did?

And no I'm not african american

That is what you were insinuating was it not?
and you're not "african" American huh? yet you pull the race card and past events then for what purpose? Most likely your lying, but I could care less.

"african" Americans SHOULD BE happy that thier ancestors were brought as slaves (bright side). Because of that, they were "rescued" from poor poor poor zimbabwe, sudan, mozambique, etc. and brought to a new world. Where now, you "african" Americans, have FAR MORE oppourtunities than many in the entire world. Yet you still whine and moan about civil war era things....

It's a shame, one of the greastes men to ever live Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. did all that work, (AS A GENTLEMAN I MIGHT ADD) just for all this BS. Running around, acting like wannabe thugs with your pants sagging to your knees and whining about your hard hard life? I bet Dr. King is rolling in his grave.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by muse7

But what you fail to realize Muse my old friend, is that....

White, Heterosexual, Able Bodied, Christian Males....

are the most persecuted people on the planet.

You have no idea how hard life is for them.

That must be one hell of a potent koolaid their chugging...to actually make them believe that white people are being discriminated against and prosecuted in the U.S.

Holy shhh

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Manufactured outrage

Why are you people assuming I'm black?

And how are white people being discriminated? By not being able to join a black caucus?

Are blacks discriminated against by not being able to join the KKK?

yeah, just as whites aren't allowed to join the black panthers huh.
And everyone is assuming you're black because you pulled some ignorant civil war shi* out of your hat as if it is relevant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join