Obama - Whites Should be Excluded From A Black Caucus

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

I don't expect people who are not black (don't have black skin and black features) to understand the situation of race in America.

LOL now only black people can understand race in america hilarious
please just stop your wrong and have contradicted your self already when you stated the Irish are an exception. The problem is the Black community in america seriously doesn't fully understand the hypocrisy in their own actions and haven't for literally years or they are fringing ignorance in favor of more power which to be honest makes them no better then the people who subjected them to the same treatment.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The only way to be rid of racism is when anyone/everyone is welcome in any group, place, party, etc. But...the only people excluding anyone happen to be black. B.E.T., NAACP, this OP and more. It is the black people (and other groups) that say they want to be equal, but actually want to be considered the victim. "Oh poor me for blah-blah-blah...you owe me...give me". When you are the victim, people blame someone else for your troubles. That is basically the definition of victim. People give you things, you can get away with more and can do nothing...and play the victim and idiots say "ohhhh...poor man".

The black community is the sole beneficiary of racism...made up or not. They perpetuate it and want it. And only they can end it...but they never will. Because it is too profitable. Because they like being the victim and the taker. And if you wonder about the things that have contributed to the fall of America...look no further. It is the takers...the leaches. America used to be full of people who "do", not take. People who make, not destroy. People with pride, not victims. And it has spread. Every group now wants to be black...ummm..."special". And victims. Illegals...they are victims. Gay...they are victims. Welcome to America...eating itself from within.
edit on 8/15/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pistoche
As per Wikipedia:

The Congressional Black Caucus is an organization representing the black members of the United States Congress. Membership is exclusive to African-Americans

The caucus is an organization for black members of congress, not for congress members with black constituents. You're grasping at straws here.

Is there a White Caucus?
Maybe he should start one.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

What about a Latino caucus?

Everybody swing their colour and do-see-do

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by elouina

Well that poster's sarcastic meter was at 250% in the red when making their first post on this thread. I don't go into threads and have my first post be 100 words of pure sarcasm. That is not only disrespectful but the person clearly did not bother to watch the video in question. Hopefully my post brought them back to serious discussion mode.

If he or she can't start off with something intelligent than I have 0 interest in getting to know them. You don't seem to acknowledge the blatant disrespect and racism of a lot of these posters. Perhaps because they are the ones generally agreeing with your viewpoints...
edit on 15-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

Actually, I disagree with quite a few, yours just struck me a bit more than others. Maybe because I sensed a glitter of hope for you to move above all this? What is happening in this thread is one of the reasons why race relations are where they are at today.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
The black community is the sole beneficiary of racism...made up or not. They perpetuate it and want it. And only they can end it...but they never will. Because it is too profitable. Because they like being the victim and the taker. And if you wonder about the things that have contributed to the fall of America...look no further. It is the takers...the leaches. America used to be full of people who "do", not take. People who make, not destroy. People with pride, not victims. And it has spread. Every group now wants to be black...ummm..."special". And victims. Illegals...they are victims. Gay...they are victims. Welcome to America...eating itself from within.

Then what am I seeing right here? Once one drops the anger, and opens their narrowed eyes, maybe they will see things differently. There are leeches in every race. But don't blame the people, blame the government that enables them.
edit on 15-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by badgerprints

What about a Latino caucus?

Everybody swing their colour and do-see-do

Seriously.
If the formation of race specific organizations for the promotion and benefit of that specific race are a good thing then It should be a universal tenet.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

Originally posted by Schillinger
Well being held in a prison cell for 5 minutes is much better than 2 weeks. Just saying.

And 10 years are better than 20, so what?

To act as if blacks have had it so hard is... retarded for lack of a better terms.

It's not that there is no "better" term. It's just that your argument is simply incoherent.

White people have been enslaving themselves forever. Just as black people were already enslaving themselves long before the evil white man showed up.

So what?

The point is, every race has been enslaved both by others and their own people.

Again, so what?

If Africans are unhappy being a minority, they are free to migrate back to Africa

Or they can just live in a community in America where there is more black people. But again, so what?

Nothing that you said is relevant to the point I was making.

You are not entitled to a damn thing in America, you earn respect and every dime you have.

You are entitled to Freedom, Respect, and Justice. That is (supposedly) given to every citizen according to the constitution.

But after this comment....

and [they can] enjoy REAL gang culture and probably die of aids at 12.

That is a racist comment. Imagine if someone said Asians are free to go back to Asia and eat white-rice in the fields, or Italians are free to go back to Italy and eat Pizza while being in a gang...

That comment full of ignorance and racism makes me feel indifferent to your opinions. I'm just telling the truth. You are free to respond this but I am not sure if I'll answer.

Have fun holding on to you racists assumptions and belief systems, Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is no racist comment in saying that blacks have always had it better living in America than they did in Africa. It's fact. Even as slaves they were treated better than they would have been treated in Africa. Even today, with all the "inequality" and "white man holding me down" and "race card", I've yet to see the lines of blacks waiting on their ship back to Africa. Call me crazy, but something tells me they you couldn't pay most "African Americans" to actually get on a ship to Africa.

That's racist though. But see, it's not racist to call them African Americans even though next to none of them actually want to ever even see Africa. How about just "American"? ...like the rest of us? No, that's racist. You're racist, I'm racist, big bird is racist... stop already, seriously.

A slave is a slave is a slave no matter what color they are. And the fact is, white people have been enslaving themselves long prior to and surpassing that of what the black population has had to put up with. The only thing you're doing is dividing people more than they already are. But see that's fun for you isn't it? You get some ego or power trip from that don't you?

All you idiots that sit here and push this racial garbage, why don't you talk about how half the blacks in his country are aborted? Let's talk about the lack of father figures in the black community. Out of wedlock births. No, see it's about how if you don't agree with my opinion, then you're a racist, isn't it? Because people with no brain that can't hold an argument resort to "shut up racist"... or run away and act like they're too good to even respond.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Then what am I seeing right here? Once one drops the anger, and opens their narrowed eyes, maybe they will see things differently. There are leeches in every race. But don't blame the people, blame the government that enables them.
edit on 15-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Of course I blame the government...each and every one of them on every side. But the people are stupid enough to fall for the race baiting. Like drug addicts...until they are gone, there will always be a supplier. If we accept what the government pushes, we promote it. If we praise Obama for an ObamaPhone...we perpetuate the practice and fall for the lie. So...yes...we are to blame.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This would make a good racial internet meme.

"Stand up and speak out about racial inequality

At our race exclusive meeting"

What a joke racism has become. The only people who keep it going are the ones that wont shut up about it, thinking they are doing good. Just stop. everyone. Just bloody stop. Humans built pyramids (probably), scaled the highest mountains, left the planet! cant we just stop making such a big deal out of it.

If someone says something racist and offends people, give them a ticket, someone commits a hate crime, imprison them. DOnt talk about being people are talking about it.

I realize that this post is ironic, but i hope you get what i mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Would you exchange your white skin (an assumption) to be black? Do you know any white who would? LMAO

Yep! I'm laughing at that joke pretty damn hard too!

Here's one for you:
Would you exchange your black skin (an assumption) to be White? Do you know of any Blacks who would admit to wanting to do that? Would you?

Thanks for the joke! I hope you enjoy mine!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 15-8-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

Too lazy to cite the sources, they're easily found with google, but research "skin bleaching". It's a problem that plagues parts of Afrika, Haiti, Jamaica...

There ya go!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I ask and bring to light yet again...

To this day there are STILL parts of the South where the old white guy at the gas station will tell a black traveler that "it's best he be out of town before dark". I know this because I've heard it with my own ears!

The town outside of Phase two of U.S. Army Ranger Training, as late as '98 still lets it be known they don't want any black people around...I know through personal experience.

And you're trying to allude to some black people being allowed to own plantations and slaves right beside white men in 18th and 19th Century America?????? I mean the clan was riding on fearful black families as late as the 20th Century and even after the Civil Rights....yet in a time when it would have been perfectly legal to kill and take their possessions, they allowed a black man to own all of that?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I ask and bring to light yet again...

To this day there are STILL parts of the South where the old white guy at the gas station will tell a black traveler that "it's best he be out of town before dark". I know this because I've heard it with my own ears!

The town outside of Phase two of U.S. Army Ranger Training, as late as '98 still lets it be known they don't want any black people around...I know through personal experience.

And you're trying to allude to some black people being allowed to own plantations and slaves right beside white men in 18th and 19th Century America?????? I mean the clan was riding on fearful black families as late as the 20th Century and even after the Civil Rights....yet in a time when it would have been perfectly legal to kill and take their possessions, they allowed a black man to own all of that?

Shrug. I was told the exact same thing by a black man in Chicago's south side. I know from personal experience that there are certain places in D.C., Detroit, and Philly where they don't want any white people around, as late as 2010...through my own personal experience.

Yes, the historical fact is that some black people were allowed to own plantations and slaves. If a black man was a freedman, he had all of the rights and privileges of a white freedman. It may go against your belief system but those are the historical facts of the matter. You confuse the state of affairs in the antebellum south with the Jim Crow era south.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by NavyDoc

Let me gauge your intelligence...

You believe that in the 18th Century South...a black man was allowed to have a successful plantation and more slaves than the average white man? In a country and region where up to THIS DAY a successful black person is seen as an "uppity negro".

Now this isn't hard, it's really common sense!

Let me gauge your intelligence and knowledge of history. The historical record shows for a fact that there were many black freedmen who owned slaves and had plantations. Sorry, but that is a fact. The fact was, that in the antebellum South a freedman had all of the legal rights of any freedman. Yes, I'm sure they were not invited to tea by the local ladies guild, but the fact remains that they existed. In fact, in Charleston, one of the wealthier blacks was actually welcomed into society. Money has a way of making people popular...funny about that.

The only time I've heard the term "uppity negro" or "house negro" in reference to successful blacks outside of the movies was leftist blacks hating on conservative blacks.
edit on 16-8-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

The only time I've heard the term "uppity negro" or "house negro" in reference to successful blacks outside of the movies was leftist blacks hating on conservative blacks.

That was exactly what came to mind for me when I read that part of his post.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I want to use your water fountain and be in front of you in every line. ohh I also want you to support me and my 13 out of wedlock 9 daddy kids because he's in prison lazy ass. BUT YOU CANT JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
NO WHITES ALLOWED

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLotLizard

I never said slavery was good.

I said don't make a scapegoat without learning facts first.

You already clarified your point about slavery by pointing out the first "legal" slave owner was a former African American slave.

Originally posted by TheLotLizard

You reap what you sow.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You believe that in the 18th Century South...a black man was allowed to have a successful plantation and more slaves than the average white man?

Near the end of slavery, that was not a belief! It was a historical fact! Some Blacks must have done pretty damn well in this country...

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

I have absolutely no doubt that an awful lot of Black Americans ARE NOT descendants of slaves, but ARE, in reality, descendants of Black slave owners.

In a country and region where up to THIS DAY a successful black person is seen as an "uppity negro".

I haven't heard the term "uppity negro" used by a White person, in more than four decades. These days, a great many successful Blacks are most often referred to as "Uncle Toms", by other Blacks, and White Lefties.

Quite truthfully, being called "Uncle Tom", in his original characterization, SHOULD be considered a compliment!

Now this isn't hard, it's really common sense!

I agree that "this isn't hard", but your post didn't reflect any common sense. It only reeked of NONSENSE!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 16-8-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join