It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director Brennan Confirmed as Reporter Michael Hastings Next Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

CIA Director Brennan Confirmed as Reporter Michael Hastings Next Target

wtfrly.com

This week Elise Jordan, wife of famed journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances, corroborated this reporter’s sources that CIA Director, John Brennan was Hastings next exposé project (CNN clip).
Last month a source provided San Diego 6 News with an alarming email hacked from super secret CIA contractor Stratfor’s President Fred Burton. The email (link here) was posted on WikiLeaks and alleged that then Obama counter-terrorism Czar Brennan, was in charge of the government’s continued crackdown or witch-hunt on investigative journalists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sandiego6.com
Infowars
edit on 14-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Wowza! This puts a whole new spin on the Michael Hastings death, and the reports of possible foul play involved. Is it possible that Hastings had something just as destructive on the new CIA director Brennan who took over after the last one was pushed to the sidelines to avoid embarrassment about the Benghazi scandal?

These are sad and strange times we live in these days...I just silently embrace the apocalypse or great unveiling...Maybe we could finally get this whole revolution ball rolling, and quit pussy-footing around, hm? I mean look at Snowden, the guy wouldn't even come back into the country, because Government pretty much admitted that they would kill him, while stating that they had plans to do no such thing....Right big bro....

This story just goes to show, if you expose the Government and their crimes, you become a very big target for assassination, smear campaigns, or career death...

wtfrly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So Uncle Sam is being complicated and secretive as usual

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hmm...methinks the wife better watch her back.

If those murdering bastards think she knows the details of the expose that got her husband murdered...she'll be next.

Probably not another car 'accident' though...suicide from overwhelming grief perhaps.

This Brennan guy seems like a real peach. About time for investigative journos to close ranks and dig the dirt on that one, before he bumps them all off i think.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Investigates CIA director
Dies in 1 car accident

yep just a simple coincidence here

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

When I was reading the article at first, I almost thought that it said his wife Elise Jordan, also died in a freak accident...

I was about to throw out the
No way emotes..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

It's wild coming back to read this four years later.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Guys, you do know there is a " f " in former.

Buck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Yes, it very much is... Just reminds me that I should produce more content of this quality again! 👍

top topics

join