It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARTH and US ...BREEDING GROUND FOR FUTURE GODS ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thoughts, and Greetings in his holy name .

I have studied many books, and learned much in life ,
But i must admit i have come to a simple conclusion about true Christianity ,
Minus the Mega Church/s and the mess it has become ,(well , since the apostles died it has been somewhat tainted)
It is my belief ,in humbleness, that the end game for Christians is to be seated at Christ Throne and Shared Rulers of the Universe , note. Christ didn't start the Crusades while he was alive , So we know true Christ would be good for the universe , and his teachings are of great value,
Therefore , it is only by the spirit we are to inherit a planet for ourselves and rule that planet being what we have learned on earth with all its controversy , once baptized and born again , we go threw trials and testings of faith , we learn to pray , and we ask not for earthly riches ,but heavenly riches , and be blessed in spirit , not wealth ...
As people know , this is the hardest thing for people , and destroyed many potentials ,
So i believe , Earth , A breeding ground for Gods , Brothers and Sisters in Christ , Amen ...Thoughts anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
With "US" did you mean us, the people of earth or the country USA? Because.. it would be foolish to think a single country would be interesting to any god.
edit on 14-8-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Any thoughts from Christians ?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
So i believe , Earth , A breeding ground for Gods , Brothers and Sisters in Christ , Amen ...Thoughts anyone?

You might want to look into Mormonism, that's a faith that teaches something akin to where you seem to be going.

I personally believe that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, but it is the height of arrogance to say that we, and only we, would have a relationship with the creator of everything, and we're being groomed to put the entire universe under our thumb.

But, again, have a go at the Church of Latter Day Saints, the Mormons -- in their theology, you get your own realm to lord over once you die (assuming you were married in their Temple, and were up to date on your tithing.)

edit on 14-8-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Breeding ground no, proving ground yes. This world is the test, to see if you're ready to be with The Master we know as Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Moshiach). Individual "Gods" no, but being one with our God yes, because this is what the "Body of Christ" symbolizes, and As Adam's bride was taken from his own body in a covenant where his blood was shed to bring her forth, so too shall Christ's Bride be taken from his own Body. Apostle Paul said it best in Galatians 3.

Galatians 3:26-29

26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

top topics

join