It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government note this down, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
hey US government

can you feel it, can you feel it closing in on you

oh I can

Deep down you feel it, why else build underground cities and networks that span the continent with exit nodes in Canada and Alaska.

I guess if I were you, I would build escape routes too. Don't get me wrong, secret passageways work. They work well. And if I was the one coming after you, secret passageways would indeed work well.

But unfortunately for you US government, I AM NOT THE ONE COMING AFTER YOU

Yeah I know.......sorry to disappoint, just that I simply don't have what it takes to come after you.

But there is someone who can.

GOD

oh yess, that thing you decided way back in the 60s doesn't exist, well, it does,

clock is ticking

don't forget to add more swimming pools in those new underground installations, nice bars too.

Who says you shouldn't have fun while the clock is ticking.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

People have reached the conclusion that the gods depicted in religious scripture couldn't possibly exist on multiple occasions. Not just in the 60's.
Regardless of that I get the notion that the US is more religious now than ever, with religion playing a bigger role in politics for each day that passes.

I think it's because the organized religions are scared, and that is why we see this increase in christian fundamentalism - which you represent. The churches' congregations are becoming ever more fragmented, because religious dogmas are challenged on their many fallacies and hypocrisies each and every day, resulting in more people making their own interpretations of religious texts.

I think you're wrong. I think you're God is fiction, and if you really want to see a change in the world you need to get off your behind and do something about it yourself.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Man, I am glad that at least my local public and government isn't controlled by religious zealots!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm actually smiling for the first time in weeks, this has genuinely made me laugh, thanks OP

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice
But unfortunately for you US government, I AM NOT THE ONE COMING AFTER YOU

Yeah I know.......sorry to disappoint, just that I simply don't have what it takes to come after you.

But there is someone who can.

GOD

Except you ignore the fact that GOD told them to build these super secret underground cities and secret tunnels....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

I think you're wrong. I think you're God is fiction, and if you really want to see a change in the world you need to get off your behind and do something about it yourself.

I used to be a smart ass

But then I went into research of NDEs and OBEs and came to startling conclusions about God and Spirits

Now I've seen you in another thread of that blind patriot semper or whatever, I've seen you are a smart guy.

Well if you have time, start going into details of OBEs, NDEs.

You will come to same realization as me, that this power people call God indeed exists, just that we often misrepresent it due to lacking intellect, which is also natural thing, and subject to change in ever evolving by design universe.

And you thought I was just some southern bible thumper

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Man, I am glad that at least my local public and government isn't controlled by religious zealots!

Hey pal

Why throw in religion, study physics and Astrophysics, Universe moves are fractal in loops.

Why do you assume the acts of US government will never be judged by circumstances.

Nature is the ultimate boss.
edit on 14-8-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Except you ignore the fact that GOD told them to build these super secret underground cities and secret tunnels....

As usual you don't make any sense, you probably get that a lot on ATS.

Try thinking before posting, try exercising logic, start with cubes and trapezoids, build it up from there.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I used to be a smart ass

But then I went into research of NDEs and OBEs and came to startling conclusions about God and Spirits

Now I've seen you in another thread of that blind patriot semper or whatever, I've seen you are a smart guy.

You will come to same realization as me, that this power people call God indeed exists, just that we often misrepresent it due to lacking intellect, which is also natural thing, and subject to change in ever evolving by design universe.

I always say -Beware any religion where men wear dresses.
That includes: Southern Baptists, Happy-Clappy black churches, Roman Catholics, Church of England, Islam and no doubt a host of others.
And you know what - God does not exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UVB77
I'm actually smiling for the first time in weeks, this has genuinely made me laugh, thanks OP

I am glad you are smiling.

Honestly, you will need that saved up energy of good feeling to carry you..........

To carry you through future of, Desolation, Poverty, Hunger, Civil War, Disease and Death.

It will be hard to smile in those days, BUT I have a feeling you will find a way to smile then too.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

I always say -Beware any religion where men wear dresses.
That includes: Southern Baptists, Happy-Clappy black churches, Roman Catholics, Church of England, Islam and no doubt a host of others.
And you know what - God does not exist.

Universe is orderly, that ALONE would be proof, but you would need a higher IQ, in the range of 135-145 or higher.

NOW

Lets say you are of average processing power in your head, that means Universe won't be looking orderly to you.

SO

What is left, is to take a look at many scientific studies done in OBEs and NDEs, and you will come to understand that God indeed exists, but of course if you think he is a he and has a body like you. That's foolishness.

Just for laughs, Your Laughs, I will tell you what I found, God is some kind of an artificial intelligence that at the same time has emotions and values creation (order) rather than destruction (disorder)

OK now you laugh ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

INDEED.

God has declared that HE WILL HAVE THEM in derision.

He will laugh at their calamity.

I've long thought that God has MANY MORE AND BIGGER surprises up His bigger sleeves

than the evil doers have in store for the sheeple.

I would not be surprised at all for God to arrange the earth to crush those underground cities regardless of how well they are constructed.

What a great way to get rid of a lot of the worst of the evil doers in one swell foop--I know--fell swoop.

Certainly the 2/3 of the angel armies still on God's side will not have a significant problem rounding up the remaining fallen angels and their complicit human colleagues at Armageddon.

I just think that a lot will also be trashed before Armageddon.

Arrogance is almost always greatly blind without realizing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I used to be a smart ass

First of - thank you very much for the compliment. I am glad you think I am a smart guy.

And I am sorry that I just took you for a bible thumper. But your opening post did seem a bit eccentric.

I've never paid much attention to the phenomenons surrounding either of those experiences (NDE's or OBE's). Frankly I find the explanations provided by the scientific community to be very satisfying. So I am not sure where I should start looking.
Is there any chance you can point me in the direction of some specific material regarding these matters? - Or perhaps provide an persuasive argument, that might indicate that it is more than just chemical reactions in the brain causing these experiences?

A bit further down the thread you argue that the universe is orderly, but one must have an IQ above 135 to notice this. I have never been a huge fan of the IQ test, but regardless of that I took one a while back and scored 144 - and yet I don't seem to find the existence of God self-evident as you propose one should.
At times I consider myself agnostic since I can't rule out the existence of a creator - but I am fairly convinced that if one were to exist, it is not an intervening God/creator. But generally I consider myself atheist.

Either way - there is still long way to go from acknowledging a creator, to believing in a specific god and knowing his/hers intentions (as you claim to do when you say that this God will come after the government) - and since you used to be a smart ass like me, who didn't believe in a God I wonder how you reached the conclusion that the one you believe in was the right one?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me the number of fundamentalist out there that tend to use GOD as a reason or an excuse or a means to an end. And yet when confronted with the very thing that they are espousing, in a different light, they bulk to no end and freak out.

While some would say that God exists, others say God does not, and then there are those that will argue that God is this or that and have no real clue as to the message behind the words.

And the real sad thing is that those who follow the Judaic beliefs and religions like zealots of old, hate any one who believes differently, and will use religion as a weapon and a reason to hate. We should not hate them, but pity them for ultimately failing to see the more wonderous things that are written.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm actually in agreement. However, my take is that regardless of government OR religion, we will ALL get what we deserve.

As for responding to comments with "Try thinking before posting. Try using logic", give it a rest.

If you're not prepared for other opinions to differ from yours, you're in the wrong place. Why insult the "IQ" of other members? It's just plain rude and actually speaks volumes about your own.

This is in fact, a discussion forum. If you begin a thread with your OPINION, be ready to hear other OPINIONS.

Lighten up man.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
God has declared that HE WILL HAVE THEM in derision.

Actually, GOD just told me that he supports the underground cities and tunnels, as he told the government to build them

He will laugh at their calamity.

Wrong again, GOD does not laugh at calamity, it looks like you are getting your information from the other bloke!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You will find the Government uses God as a means to of control. Also where are these under ground cities and bases? Anywhere besides the internet or peoples minds?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If we wait on "God" or any other "god" to fix this government or to create a better world then we are in for a very rough and long wait.

God has been holding His armageddon over our heads since time immemorial and nothing has happened yet. Still "His" prophets proclaim that each new year is going to be "the year of judgment". Alas, when we survive the judgment we are told that God, in his wondrous mercy, has granted us a reprieve to get right with him or the next time he won't hold back.

Personally I'm tired of waiting on Him. He needs to just go ahead and blow us to kingdom come...Or maybe we could stop waiting for some higher power to fix our problems for us and get off our lazy butts and fix the problems ourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Another Christian who doesn't read their Bible.

Your book clearly states that your government is selected by God and should be obeyed unquestioningly.
Look it up: Romans Chapter 13

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I've never paid much attention to the phenomenons surrounding either of those experiences (NDE's or OBE's). Frankly I find the explanations provided by the scientific community to be very satisfying. So I am not sure where I should start looking.
Is there any chance you can point me in the direction of some specific material regarding these matters? - Or perhaps provide an persuasive argument, that might indicate that it is more than just chemical reactions in the brain causing these experiences?

You are a lucky man, well not really, just that this happens to be the time of your awakening.

Your next step in understanding the Universe, your opportunity.

Even if you squander it, eventually you will get it again, and again......and again, until you actually get it.

This is the first step out of 5

www.amazon.co.uk...

Read this book, or PM your address I will send you mine.

And then will be time for step 2.

By step 5, you will be on ATS making posts about God and US government
ok that was a joke

If you really have 144 IQ, you have potential, I hope you won't squander it.

We smart asses gotta lookout for each other

top topics

<<   2 >>

join