It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If this stuff really works, then India, where it originates and is practiced by millions, should be paradise on Earth. Instead, it's a hell hole that people are pouring out of as fast as they can.

When you chant these sounds, you are often saying the names of Hindu gods. You can see what the reward is.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

If he is slandering Veda, is there any truth to what he speaks?

You may choose to skip to 1:36 or not watch it at all.

I thought it would offer more information.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by arpgme

Of course, nothing resembling the energy of the chakras has ever been detected or found, despite the extreme sensitivity of modern instruments.

What we have here is a thread on how to make sounds with your mouth.

People love disinfo..they roll in it. Bravo.
edit on 14-8-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

hahahahah

if u have the instruments.. i can show u chakra action. i am well past making sounds with my mouth.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

So can monkeys and they have yet to say anything intelligent in this conversation either.
Go figure.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
Show me a picture of a chakra.

0) "Shut down" the ego (controlling the emotional responses, using the analytical mind)
1) Stop inner dialog (Castaneda)
2) Meditate on the Tao (void, nothingness)
3) Prayanama/kundalini practices (spinal breathing)
4) Ain Soph Aur (limitless light, deeply linked to Tao)
5) Meditate on (and resonate) pure loving energy.

Everybody seeks happiness. I say seek wisdom. It will grant you something more permanent than just a fleeing moment of happiness.

Peace out people.
edit on 14/8/2013 by Tryptych because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Dang, see how hard it is to bring joy
to some people's lives?

I'm glad many have congratulated you on this thread,
But I'm amazed by some of the other comments.

And for the curious ,maybe examples help?
When sound is run through water at specific points
it will create beautiful geometric patterns.
You are made of a whole bunch of water.
That's why Skynard concerts were so good.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Another awesome band reference

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

There is no need to vocalize the bija, you can mentally reproduce them as well. When you do It occupies the sphere of thought which leads to less distractions and discomfort in dhyana than actual vocalizations do.

Yes, I was taught that silent repetition of the mantra is MORE powerful than actually saying the mantras out loud.

However, I like to say the mantras out loud -- since I enjoy feeling the vibration of sound in my physical body.
Normally, I am alone when I chant.

Of course, if I'm around people I have to do silent japa.

If you've been given a chaitanya mantra (a mantra enlivened by the spiritual energy of an entire lineage of masters) that MUST be kept secret, then you will be instructed to do ONLY silent repetition.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

...Sound is color though; the whole meaning of the Chromatic scale, is the sound of color. Colors stimulate the chakra centers just like sound does.

Yes, it's all connected.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme great thread and info.

I have to say it resembles the training on this thread on ATS awhile back, in fact, I personally got amazing results from the book the OP talked about.

I don't usually get shaken by meditative practices, but this one did it.

The name of the book since it's buried deep in the thread is call "Awakening the Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan, M.D.

Truly an amazing instructional book I purchased it in an E-book format.

Results within the first day or two.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-8-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by arpgme

It is interesting you talk about Veda.

But do you know about Veda? Did you study Veda? Who is your teacher?

The soul cannot rise until it is purified. You can chant all you want but nothing will happen.

The purification of the soul is the hard part. It requires learning from a Master, as well as living in a strict discipline for decades, and perhaps many human lifetimes.

Talking about "chakra" is meaningless when even the basic education is not complete.

GargIndia, I've got to disagree with you on this. You do NOT need to study the Vedas to use mantras effectively.

This is not a head thing. Intellectual knowledge of the Vedas is not the knowledge that saves one from Hell.

Indeed, book knowledge can lead to much pride that actually blocks the REAL knowledge.

Knowledge of God goes far beyond the feeble intellect. The intellect canNOT contain God.
The intellect is a tool to help navigate the realm of duality. Real spiritual knowledge goes beyond Duality.

Mantras are used to purify both the physical & subtle bodies.

It's true that working with a chaitanya mantra is far more powerful than working with a "cold" mantra.

I define a cold mantra as one that you've picked up without initiation, let's say out of a book.

However, I have worked with "cold" mantras and had powerful results. Normally, the mantra must be repeated at least one mala (108 reps) for 40 continuous days to "lock" the mantra in the bodies (both physical & subtle).

Powerful effects are not likely to show up unless you've done the first 125,000 reps. If you've chosen a long mantra, it can take 2 or 3 years to get to the first 125,000.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
You might like this, the sounds of the chakras so you can hear them

I hope you're NOT a member of Sahaja Yoga.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of cults out there.

I would recommend "Sounds of the Chakras" by Harish Johari.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by abeverage

It is not about turning something on or of, it is about traveling through the layers of consciousness which we all do throughout the day.

The nine shakra's correlate with the nine layers of consciousness, the first shakra being the root chakra which correlates with our physical layer, our physical body, the second the sex shakra, the etherical layer, the third our navel shakra, the emotional layer and so on.

It's chakra, the "ch" is pronounded as in the English word "church." Chakra is the Sanskrit word for wheel.
If you can see them, they look like whirling vortices of light energy.

I've heard other people pronounce "chakra" as "shakra" -- even people who should know better.
There's a New Age teacher named Jeddah Mali who is supposed to be enlightened and who is supposed to have studied for years in Asia with various yoga teachers -- who also pronounces "chakra" as "shakra." To me this just damages her credibility.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

Originally posted by LUXUS
You might like this, the sounds of the chakras so you can hear them

"Sahaja Yoga" is 100% false.

This age "kaliyuga" is the age of falsehood. The real knowledge is lost to the society. What remains is man-made theories.

It has become a game of keeping appearances, who can talk well and attract more followers? With followers comes the money.

Now there, GargIndia, I totally agree with you. Bad stories about Sahaja Yoga.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
How many lifetimes to 'Enlightenment'? What are the effects of 'Enlightenment'? What is 'Enlightenment'?

Good thread on something I already understood! Love all the doubters about spiritual beliefs. Those are the people that when you ask them what happens when you die they say ''You get buried into the Earth."

How many lifetimes deep are y'all? Does anyone even know their 'spiritual power-level' I.E. Karma. (Not saying it's a form of physical power like a Saiyan.)

Goodnight from Texas!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Originally posted by olaru12

My favorite chant is "Nam Myho Renge Kyo"

Will this open my chakras? Lead to enlightenment? Or just calm a tortured soul?

Zen Flesh, Zen Bones....

From what I felt, vibrating it in a deep voice and feeling it in the body. It stimulates the 3rd eye, crown, and root chakra.

It'll be good for calmness, inner vision and wisdom.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Something TO ADD what if these vibra-tones effect the pineal gland activity

Yes, it's best to try to say the "mm" and "iii" (pronounced like i in machine) in a deep voice and to concentrate and try to feel it in the head.

reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I only imagine to twist a lid, closing the energy flow or twist it open for releasing it.

I never used a sound ever.

Using sound will bring you back to the original idea of mantras. In Hinduism, the value of Sound is highly appreciated (which is why they used mantras). Sounds would be strong because if you say it deeply you can physically feel it in the body, but whatever is working for you is great.

reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

Here is one piece of evidence for chakras:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Forgive me an occasional writing error, had no education so they might be seen in here and there.
But i see what you mean, it was well past midnight here when i wrote that, guess it shows i was tired

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
what exactly is a chacra anyway?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
If this stuff really works, then India, where it originates and is practiced by millions, should be paradise on Earth. Instead, it's a hell hole that people are pouring out of as fast as they can.

When you chant these sounds, you are often saying the names of Hindu gods. You can see what the reward is.

I've heard this same comment over & over again through the years. How can a country with such a powerful spiritual tradition be in such dire material straits?

It's not easy to answer this because the problems in India are complex -- to say the least.

I've been watching a series of documentaries filmed by Louis Malle in 1969 called "Phantom India."

(Louis Malle directed "My Dinner with Andre" -- one of my favorite movies, as well as "Au Revoir Les Enfants" and many others. Died in 1995.)

I've just finished watching the first six hours of "Phantom India" and have the 3rd and last disc on Calcutta.

It's heartbreaking. At the time "Phantom India" was filmed (1969), the population of India was at about half a billion. It went over the billion mark a few years ago.

When I was in India (more than 20 years ago), it was estimated that 78% of the Indian population was illiterate -- they could not read or write their own languages.

And that's another thing, there are more than 300 different dialects spoken in India. And there are different writing systems.

The official national language of India is Hindi, yet less than half the nation speaks it. A South Indian from Tamil Nadu can go to Delhi and he will need an interpreter if he hasn't studied Hindi.

There are so many different ethnic groups in India, as an example the government of India recognizes about 75 different tribes of "aboriginals" alone, not to mention the "regular" Indians.

Most Indians are Hindu, but Hinduism is an immensely complex religion with a huge pantheon that varies depending on what part of India you're in. The Hindu caste system is complicated with rules that dictate the minutiae of life. There are Muslims, Christians, Parsees, Buddhists, etc., etc.

I don't know how anyone "rules" India -- it's impossibly complicated.

The average Indian does not study the Vedas which are written in Vedic Sanskrit. There are only a handful of scholars in India who know Vedic Sanskrit. Vedic Sanskrit (usually called simply "Vedic") is not the same Sanskirt taught in the West (a newer, simpler version of Sanskrit).

If the average Indian wants to learn Sanskrit, he has to hire a private Sanskrit tutor -- it's not a normal part of a public school curriculum.

The Hinduism that exists today is loaded with accretions that have accumulated over the millennia, that are not really Vedic in origin. These "accretions" are a hindrance to a functional society.

I think it's safe to say that the "average" Indian in India does not have time for spiritual pursuits, they're too busy just trying to survive.

Of course, there's the outer show of religion: images of gods & goddesses everywhere, many temples & shrines, many religious festivals, but this should not be mistaken for spiritual understanding.

Those Indians who have knowledge of their "sacred technologies" (and actually practice them) can do amazing things. One of the richest men in the world (he may be the richest) is a Hindu industrialist.

I mention that because many Westerners worship the "Golden Calf" -- in other words, wealth is seen as evidence of occult power. Not always a reliable guide.

A saint can own nothing and yet own the entire world.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

They are referred to as wheels of energy, in the physical body they are the ganglia, in the etheric body they are seen as wheels of energy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join