It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Few years ago i started a thread series about spiritual growth here on ats...
Here you can find the part about meditation
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But i would advise you to start at the beginning.
You can follow the roman numbers down in my signature to get to all parts more easy..

And... i will go on soon.
Stay tuned

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Alan Watts Has A Great Discussion About This In His Lecture The Art Of Meditation.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'll have to try this.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
11:11 IS AN INDICATOIN OF A SPLIT PERSONALITY

Always trying to be supportive of your patient, and finding ways to express yourself like exercise, dancing, running do something that you really enjoy is what makes you live a healthier and fuller life.
If you see 11:11 its an indication of a split personality, also with palmistry, astrology, and the archetypes the new uranus conjunction and its transits with all the major planets is the release of pain that we have all held inside from the wars and stuff, and I guess child abuse, sexual abuse, which causes complex post traumatic stress disorder, and basically its a release of pain the double line on the palm is an indication of it, introversion,,,,,, numerology if you have 11 in your name once one personality, twice two personalities
and also a indication of the children being born are sensitive because we have so much stress in our lives that we do not know how to release it, which is living a honest life not too complicated, and stress free.. So from what I have experienced in life was a life living in complete chaos.
this year many people are experiences in going crazy or mad... I have from too much stress, getting a divorce and trying to look after my children and still live a respectable life, the stress made me completely split in half.
so this is why many are remembering their past lives, something has happened to the mother whilst she is pregnant can also alter the life of a child but also taking medication, I took zoloft whilst pregnant which is now indicated harmful to the child whilst inside the womb.
so now I am pleased to say that my other personality is Carl G Carl Jung Quotes and that is why in Analytical Psychology you should use Astrology, Numerology, Psychology, and also patience And by including Carl G Jung, I had many nightmares and dreams whilst I was little which also resonate with Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, with the achetypes, so basically the an indication of a person who will bring knowledge to the world is indicated in astrology also, just what area it depends on where the planets land. and that is why in Analytical Psychology you should use Astrology, Numerology, Psychology, and also patience.
And by including Carl G Jung, I had many nightmares and dreams whilst I was little which also resonate with Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, with the achetypes, so basically the an indication of a person who will bring knowledge to the world is indicated in astrology also, just what area it depends on where the planets land.
Carl Jung predicted his death, and prove it by the portrait on his dreams, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, with his glasses up staring straight at you like cant you see it.... Also I Think Lucia from the three Fatima girls was probably raped when she was seven just like Carl Jung Quotes, and myself.... and that is also indicating in astrology probably with neptune opposite jupiter, saturn opposite the sun several conjunctions or it could possibly be one conjunction depends on the chart and where again the planets are located. Also Bipolar , Schizophrenia and depressive states
Carl G Carl Jung Quotes, wants the world to know and not to listen to what is said about astrology being quackery, It isn't and this is why it is important to have your time and place of birth as accurate as possible

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
With observations with the patients behaviors, Astrology can be applied to the Archetype role of the individual and each Archetype has a lesson that has to be learned, before you can let go and move on. If you don't learn what you are supposed to you just get stuck making the continuous mistakes, and reincarnating ova without actually progressing. reply to: chloe2850

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I tried each of the sounds, and found them to vibrate the area of the body it was supposed too.

Also, this made it easier for me to visualize at the same time.

Is visualization an important part, or does it play a role at all??

In the past I've tried visualization and struggled a little, with the aid of the sounds it was much more efficient.

Thank you for sharing!!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Chakras, yes I have a nice technique, but it might not function with everyone. I imagine purple light in the center of my head pulsating with light, and exploding with vibrant colors, frequently touching for forehead as well, and you can do this with all points, taking a bath helps even better. :-)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thankyou for this information , I have read this thread before and was interested , but did not get into it ,so to speak.

I just tried the sounds again and yes I do feel it in my head with the zz and the heart one . This might really work for me.

Now I can find the thread easily.

Will write the sound and pronounces (lol) down and practice .
I am having trouble sleeping so one may help me sleep .

I am amazed at how much my head vibrates with the zz , it almost hurts.

Been looking for a way to get into deep relax.

1%

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thank you for the information and instructions..
I will try this later today...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How do chakras help? If so does the chanting cause energy disbalances? If i open one chakra do i HAVE to open all other ones. Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Happy or gay may the rainbow light shine through all of you in a similar way.

Sad or lonely may the heart crack asunder so your freed mind may pour out.

Sabai

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This reminds me of a book I read called, "Being and Vibration," by Joseph Rael. He is also called Beautiful Painted Arrow. He's a Hopi Shaman or Mystic and teaches what he has learned with a scientific bent. I especially enjoyed his mentioning how matter (in the Hopi/Ute traditions) blinked into and out of existence.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is a very interesting read. I have been trying to get good a meditation for awhile now and I must say it is quite a ride. I have learned that different sound frequencies causes different brain waves to fluctuate causing different deep states of meditation. I find it is easier for me to meditate if i concentrate on what i am doing in the moment. I observe the item i am holding for example or put all my focus into a task that i am doing and it helps silence my mind. I feel that meditation is hard unless you live in the moment because most thoughts are about the past or worries or questions about your future.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can chakra energy/aura effect other. for example by people near me cough, rubbing eyes, clear throat and more ?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I just wanted to mention that opening your chakras can be very intense, especially if you don't know what your doing and are unprepared for what might happen. Intense emotionally, mentally, and physically. I don't recommend trying unless you are prepared for what might turn out to be a wild ride.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Two words....
Placebo effect!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: br0ker

Which is a form of law of attraction or affinity:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-5-2015 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
South African "Ring-rock" can apparently move objects. Hasn't been proven, also heard this through a Micheal Tellinger Convention. Who's going to try and prove something that sounds so ludicrous you say? Not sure, as well as if true, I highly doubt they come with instructions manuals. They(Scientists) started using sound to levitate objects though not going to post a source as it is all over google and MSN.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join