It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+131 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Most people do not understand that The Vedas (Hindu Scriptures) are a religion based on SOUND not visualization. The point of saying the mantras is to vibrate the sounds so that they can be physically felt in the body:

If you just keep saying the sound in a normal voice, it will be less effective. The best way is to chant it - say it in monotone. Make you voice as deep as you can so that you can feel it in your body.

When you chant these sounds you should be physically feeling the vibration of the sounds in your body...

The sound "OO" (pronounced like the oo in food):

This sound is linked to The Root and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "OH" (pronounced like the oa coat):

This sound is linked to The Solar Plexus (inner sun) and The Sacral Chakra.

The sound "AH" (pronounced like the a in father):

This sound is linked to The Heart Chakra

The sound "EH" (pronounced like the e in bed):

This sound is linked to The Throat Chakra

The sound "EE" (pronounced like the i in machine):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and Crown Chakra

The sound "ZZZ" (like a buZZing bee), MM (pronounced like the m in mom):

This sound is connected to The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra

Again, I must repeat: When you are chanting these sounds it must be deep so that the vibration of the sounds can be felt in the PHYSICAL body in the body part associated with it. For example, You should feel sensations in your brain when you are saying "zz" , and you should feel the middle of your chest when saying "ah" .

One observation that I made experimenting with these sounds is that The 3rd Eye and The Crown Chakra are very closely connected.

Here is what I feel the chakras are associated with, you are free to interpret it in a different way:

Root - Feeling Safe and Eternal (no matter what everything will be ok)
Sacral - Sexuality, Lust
Solar Plexus - Intuition (as in "gut" feelings), Will-power
Heart - Passion (feeling "in love") , Compassion
Throat - Truth, Wisdom
3rd Eye - Imagination, Visions
Crown - Bliss, happiness

The feeling of an "orgasm" comes from the alignment of the lower chakras (and the heart).
There is a spiritual orgasm that can be temporary with combines the "heart" and "crown".
There is a continuous orgasm that can happen in the "crown".

edit on 13-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One of my favorites.

Legend tells that once upon a time there was a poor man who was charged with tending a herd of cows for his master. The man, uneducated and mentally challenged, one day met a teacher of meditation and he was impressed by the calm, loving, happy nature of the teacher. So he asked the teacher to show him how he could achieve the same radiating peace that the teacher so obviously enjoyed.

The teacher quickly discovered that the man was unable to understand any of the points of philosophy he was trying to teach him, and he couldn't even remember the Om mantra despite going through it time and again. The patient teacher said to the man, "You are certainly devoted in your desire to be happy, but you don't seem to know very much and have trouble learning, and you can't remember anything. Tell me, what is it that you do know about?"

The man answered enthusiastically, "Teacher, the only thing I know anything about is cows. For my entire life, I've cared for cows, kept them happy, kept them fed, made sure they are milked regularly, and kept them clean. My entire life revolves around cows." The teacher smiled and said, "That's fine, my son. Then you know what sound a cow makes." "Of course," said the man. "They say moo." "Of course they do," said the teacher. "And since you know that sound well, that will serve as your mantra. All you must do is continue to say moo and you will eventually find that you no longer suffer and you are filled with bliss." From that moment on, every time the man took the cows to the pasture to graze, he chanted "moo." While he milked the cows, he chanted, "moo, moo, moo." Before long he was able to internalize the vibration of his mantra, and he became joyful and lived happily ever after.
Read more at Buzzle: www.buzzle.com...

edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the easy to understand instruction!

How long do you chant or hold the note?
Do you repeat them one after the other?
Can you do just some and not all?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Indeed they are better known as Bija. Or seed sounds / syllables. Energy is an oscillation, or wave form we can make make vibrations with our vocal chords to match these frequencies of energy, or harmonize with them. Many people think some cakras are open more than others etc. this is false, every single one is closed you have to open them one by one at the root, the lotus blossoms will not stay open until the vital force shakti meets Shiva in the crown this is Kundalini. You must open the blossom of each lotus every time until that time of meeting of the two vital energies. The nadir and nadi channels open the blossoms as shakti rises through the sushuma.

The idea that some are open or that one can be focused on is, new age yoga... it is the not the true yoga of the cakras sadly it deludes initiates on the path, leading them on a path believing in false attainments which is a daughter of Mara. The Buddha reached many states in the grove, seated in dhyana it was not until full kundalini awakening that he was able to declare the deed done... that the builder could build the house of delusion no longer, that an end to ignorance had occurred.

That does not mean all effluence ended, as long as one is incarnate they will build kama and reap the kama sown, but the full understanding of: this gives rise to that, and this is cause to that (causation) becomes fully known in enlightenment, once that knowledge has shined upon ones being when shakti meets the crown and unites with Shiva in what could be considered an unbreakable union... there is no enlightenment, one is still bound by the wheel of becoming depicted by the outter ring of the dhamacakra and all of the hate, ignorance and delusion that goes along with it. Enlightenment from that point starts much like a crack in the earths surface and keeps deepening and widening for the rest of ones days, but the path not fully known until the marriage of Shiva and Shakti through kundalini ending all duality and the two become one.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This may interest you:

Solfeggio Frequencies
www.redicecreations.com...

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

www.redicecreations.com...

See also:

Waves of Light by Jonathan Goldman
Original Release Date: October 9, 2007 | ISBN n/a | ASIN: B000YV5MDA | Language English | Audio CD in WAV, FLAC | 1 GB

www.ebook3000.com...

Waves of Light was created by Jonathan Goldman, a world-renowned authority in the field of sound healing who presents lectures, workshops, and weeklong intensive training sessions around the world. Extremely relaxing and healing, Waves of Light features the Sacred Healing Code frequencies using the Nine Holy Harmony Tuning Forks to create a soothing and amb
ient sonic environment of peace and tranquility. The Sacred Healing Code frequencies, conceived by two doctors, were also used on Goldman's best-selling recording Holy Harmony. They are considered by many to be the original solfeggio sounds - the sounds of creation.

Waves of Light features enchanting melodies created by using the powerful frequencies and ambient healing sounds of the holy harmony tuning forks. These otherworldly tones create a soothing background atmosphere for contemplation and relaxation. If you need to be more balanced and centered, or for sleep enhancement, turn on Waves of Light and leave it on.
www.ebook3000.com...

Waves of Light

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I do not really comprehend this sort of thing at all,
and am incapable of silencing my internal dialog.

Heck, I cant even sit cross legged indian style.

But you know what, I'll shake hands with you any day.

S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Have you heard the stories about singers able to break glass with their voices?
It's kinda like that....

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Originally posted by Julie Washington

For as long as you can without it being uncomfortable.

It's best to focus on one at a time. Rather than changing it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Julie Washington

For as long as you can without it being uncomfortable.

It's best to focus on one at a time. Rather than changing it up.

There is no need to vocalize the bija, you can mentally reproduce them as well. When you do It occupies the sphere of thought which leads to less distractions and discomfort in dhyana than actual vocalizations do.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Thanks for this post; when I'm meditating, I often imagine my voice inside my head talking and working through things. I've even used it to try and talk to people. I should probably start doing this time of exercise more often. Thanks!

Sound is color though; the whole meaning of the Chromatic scale, is the sound of color. Colors stimulate the chakra centers just like sound does.

edit on 14-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have had some really unusual experiences doing audible vibrations but have not done any in a long time. I started doing them as voice exercises but also got secondary advantages with them as well, and at one time I found the effects a tad disturbing. Not scary, just inconvenient. I think the problem is that I got very engrossed in it on that occasion and haven't done it since. I do agree there is much benefit to it, but I'd say you don't want to spend a lot of time opening a certain chakra point or focusing on a particular one for a long time, in pouring a lot of energy... you'd rather balance it probably.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Aww I like it when you post.

Something I want to point out is that there is a natural vibration in your head that if you tap into it and make it louder and higher pitched many amazing things can happen. You can use this sound to vibrate the whole body rather than producing your own if you like. This is the EEE sound that seems to be coming from the 3rd eye.

Eventually if you get used to this tone you will notice everything has one. The universe is a concert, and being in Harmony is literal. When you play the chords right you can get overtones that vibrate up past where this world is. You can ride this vibrational carrier wave. To travel in higher dimensions "movement" is based on tone; tone of sound, tone of mind, tone of emotion..

Careful you don't leave the body if you don't mean too.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thank you, arpgme, your thread is comforting to read. It has a bit of sanity, and has cool information in it that I didn't know before.
edit on 14-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Good thread.

Root - Feeling Safe and Eternal (no matter what everything will be ok)
Sacral - Sexuality, Lust
Solar Plexus - Intuition (as in "gut" feelings), Will-power
Heart - Passion (feeling "in love") , Compassion
Throat - Truth, Wisdom
3rd Eye - Imagination, Visions
Crown - Bliss, happiness

mine is: root: like the safe and eternal, but also health, vitality. "I am radiant health and energy!"
Sacral= overcoming lust with love, generosity, and also meditation. Refining the lower primitive into the higher mind and evolving this sexual energy into telepathy and unity.
solar plexus: will power, sensing, knowing, clairoveyance, astral projection, order, fortitude, free will
heart: compassion, love and equality
throat: truth, using your voice to empower others, communicating well, using talents in service to others and your gifts to help.
third eye: insight, visions, connection to home,
crown: actual phone line home, Higher Self and Source, Contact and Illumination/Inspiration, Direct Connection to Source, our bungee cord we came in with to not be alone in this place. Higher Mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Thanks for the link, nice read. Also a very informative post by OP

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

First OP my apologies if this seems like a thread jack it is not meant to be one, this reply is a warning that certain practices can be dangerous.

VeritasAequitas, please be careful with using an inner voice or the mind as a sphere of reference when meditating, it is the hardest and most dangerous path alone.... because it can lead into the path of madness and delusion easier than it leads to enlightenment... it can actually spit the personality instead of unite it away from duality. The current duality can become a personification, doing what you are suggesting, that practice often manifests into multiple personalities and schizophrenia. The mental sphere in my opinion is not one to use without a very knowledgeable teacher of that path, it is a very fast and short path but outside of a monastery very dangerous as a lay person, because it is very strongly rooted in self delusion, and without a competent teacher that has been down that path you can get lost in the darkness without much hope for return.

There are two solid safe spheres I will suggest for liberation for anyone seeking liberation on their own.

First is breath, this is the safest of all but can be slow. Noting the breaths quality as mental states arise and pass before it, when anger manifests itself how does your breath react? Do you hold it, does it become quick, etc. eventually, when anger arises you will become mindful of the change in breath that arises along with it, to release that anger one has to simply change the breath back to it's natural calm abiding one. All mental states are this way, fear, love... etc. that's why this path can be longer there are so many mental states that can be experienced. Complete control of mental states comes as a gift, from watching the breath as a meditation sphere, if you direct breath to operate the same as when it experiences joy, you will experience joy. But also comes the knowledge that these states are empty and reactionary and what created bondage in the first place, which gives rise to dispassion for these states making the possibility of enlightenment very ripe. But many can get deluded, side tracked or enamored with that control, grasp onto it and it just becomes another form of attachment that keeps one from liberation.

The next is sensation of the body, simply sitting. You note the most prominent sensation in your body and place your attention on it, it will not be hard to keep the mind there unless a more pronounced sensation arises. It's ok to let it go and drift to the new sensation, eventually sitting you will notice the urge to move or move before you even realize you have, the goal is do not move and focus on the most pronounced sensation, you can stay on the first sensation if you wish, but going to the strongest walks a quicker path, even if the first sensation is a minor discomfort like an itch, you will realize it is 99% of the time a hair, it will feel as your worst enemy in the world... As though it is trying to bore into your skin, or stab you repeatedly like a needle, it will burn it can tickle it will do anything to make you move... whatever you do don't, instead sit through it. The path of the breath opens the door using dispassion, this one opens the door using impermanence. The seemingly unbearable torture if you endure it will go away, if you sit long enough, your entire body starts to ache and hurt so strongly that it washes out the small pain, if you stop at the large pain but sat through the small pain it is known as a small death, it aids to understanding the gate of impermanence just the same but a longer route. If you choose to sit through the larger pain it will become the full body exact location of pain indistinguishable. You'll know when it arises it demands your full consciousness no matter how much you'd rather focus on anything else or get up to relieve it. It is known as either large death or dying on the cushion, it my feel as though you knees are going to separate your hips are going to dislodge from the joints your back exploding at every vertebrae, a general feeling of your whole body on fire and about to shake itself apart. This will pass and when it does it will transform into the exact opposite to one of bliss. It is good to note, that this will firmly root that all things are impermanent, and the pain endured so great that even heat or cold nor even pain will bother you as a gift of this sphere of focus. Of course it is also a gift that can come with it's own set of attachments, you will gain deep compassion for others but the cost is empathy. You will see clearly that they like yourself create and sustain all their own and the worlds problems by seeking comfort from minor discomforts, non-attachment will arise making attainment very ripe.

I hope this aids to seeing some of the danger that can exist on a chosen path

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

im sacral chakraman

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Om mantra uses all the sounds you mention in song\chant.

My favourite of which is "om mani padme hum". I recommend having a youtube search for it, useless at linking sources on my phone.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is only one way to open the Chakras, first you need to finally realize what meditation is! Is not placing yourself in a seated position with your eyes closed, and empty your mind. This is not the way, this is a misconception of what meditation really is. Mysteries are not revealed to the vulgar, you need to use reason and listening to your instinct.

Why the we sleep? Is the question i ask you. Are you really sure that we sleep to rest our body and mind? What happen in our brain when we sleep? The brain activity never stop, only parts of the brain that are inactive during the day are more active during the night. The way for you understand this is simple. Meditation is a state were you disconnect yourself from the physical world, and connect to the spiritual self. Sleep is the true meditation. there is not other way to achieve enlightenment if not by a deep trance state (sleep). Does any one ever consider that we sleep because we have a psychological need to connect with our spiritual side? And if you achieve enlightenment you don't have the need to sleep no more?

A simple meditation is a pre-process of the real meditation, is a way to prepare the mind and body to the state of real meditation, is like a harm-up before a exercice, were you connect your conscious mind with the super conscious (spirit). And in a perfect control of Dream Yoga you will achieve enlightenment. Because is there you need to open your chakras is only there you can feel their energy flowing trough the channels that connect each chakra. So the secret to enlightenment is the opening of the chakras in the true meditation state (sleep). Enter into a true conscious dream state, and meditate on this problem. First let go fear, is the beginning to open the first Earth chakra, realize fear is an illusion, a projection of your unconscious mind, accept it and let it go. This is the beginning of the process. You will know when you open the chakra with an intense joy, something that you never feel, so you will know, and this is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks arpgme!!!!! I had to print that off to keep!
S&F!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join