It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burlesque Show Inspired by the X-Files :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Im not sure what to say other than, I need to see this show

The Burl-X-Files: The Truth Is Down There
Burlesque Inspired by the X-Files

We invite you to Spooky Mulder and Agent Scully's basement office from which they investigate sexy alien abductions, salacious paranormal activity and other strange unexplained phenomenon. What chilling monster-of-the-week will they encounter? Will the Lone Gunmen lend a helpful hand? What forces, or cigarette-smoking fiend, will conspire to keep our leads apart?

Come help us celebrate the 20th anniversary of the premier of the landmark television series with acts inspired by the dark, kitschy, campy, and angst-filed sci-fi classic. Remember the 90s? Remember how government cover-ups involving UFOs, implausible myth arcs, and virus carrying bees were all rage? The Burl-X-Files will be one part nostalgia, one part celebration of fandom, and one part indulgence of not-so-secret fantasies with a cast of Seattle's finest X-Files obsessed burlesque talent.

www.brownpapertickets.com...

LOL @ the stars, not sure I want to see them doing burlesque, which kinda makes it more worth the watch.
If anyone can go let us know!!!
Luck you getting see those "sexy alien abductions"
Sorry I'm actually belly chuckling writing this thread .

edit on 13-8-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What a great way to raise money for these families. I think I'll buy a couple of tix and just have them give those seats away to some fellow artists or let them just resell those seats again since I won't be traveling up there for the show.
I have a very good friend who was a burlesque dancer in New Orleans. She was my landlady for a few months while I was working on a film there. What a great gal. I love that city.

edit on 13-8-2013 by wirefly because: I forget alot.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Funny how I'm watching X Files while reading this lol

join