It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Early Humans Migrated into Europe: The Origins of Our Ancient Ancestors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Jeez, all this over asking how primates made it to South America? You guys sure get weird when anyone questions your doctrine whatsoever.

Nope I posted about you saying scientist were reckless - the above is something you just made up....lol - now why would you do that?

I don't understand why you are so angry about something so meaningless, is it your ego, Try to relax for a minute ok Hans? Here, let me try to help you out one more time my friend. This is what I said...........

I don't understand why you are so angry about something so meaningless as a question about the term reckless, is it your ego? Try to relax for a minute okay Sheople? Here, let me try to help you out one more time by wondering outloud for you to ask why you won't let the issue die....oh wait you're one of those hyper-folks have to have the last word folks, cool dude.

There it is for your own eyes, and anyone else who can read! Nobody swayed me into believing anything, certainly not you.

You changed your mind didn't you go read you first reactions to being asked a question......we take your change of position as a positive thing, but you don't seem to, why is that I wonder???? Ponder ponder

Now please don't follow up by becoming unhinged again over absolutely nothing my friend because there are serious things about to go down in the World and I have wasted enough time trying to walk you through a position of reason on this topic that at the very end of the day, does not matter right now during these times.

There you go becoming all unhinged and crazy like Mussolini over Albania because you know there are important archaeological subjects to discuss and I cannot waste more time trying to help you analyze your base distrust of science, despite your flip flop on the matter. However does this topic matter in the long run? Probably not to normal people but you seem to place great importance to it. lol

At this point, You are continuing to argue over the color of each other's poop, but who really cares? I am willing to meet you half way and take my part of the blame for it going this far, now are you?

The discussion was about why you used the term reckless then your ego kicked in and you cannot seem to stop talking after correcting yourself - or did you?

It's not a pissing contest, you and I disagree, so we move on and let it be, ok my friend? Let's insert a little reason and commonsense here before someone higher up at ATS is forced to do so. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Nope its just you making up nonsense to try and gain some sort of revenge...I guess

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Nonsense, and stop trying to be me Hans! I stand by my statement that Scientists can sometimes make reckless assumptions, but I still respect the positive contributions that they have made to mankind. Jeezus, There are more important things going on in the World don't you think? Now go enjoy the New Board already bro.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

SheopleNation

Nonsense, and stop trying to be me Hans! I stand by my statement that Scientists can sometimes make reckless assumptions, but I still respect the positive contributions that they have made to mankind. Jeezus, There are more important things going on in the World don't you think? Now go enjoy the New Board already bro.
~$heopleNation

Baloney, why would anyone want to be like you? Puzzling, yes we can agree you make reckless statements and amend them when questioned on it. There are more important things going on in Archaeology as you know. Enjoy the new board, okay!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hanslune
Baloney, why would anyone want to be like you? Puzzling, yes we can agree you make reckless statements and amend them when questioned on it. There are more important things going on in Archaeology as you know. Enjoy the new board, okay!

Umm, "Baloney" Hans? LMAO! Ok, it all makes sense now.
I will. As soon as I figure out how to fix my avatar because of the new look. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That was a good one Hans. You can't be all that bad if you like Carl Sagan.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I believe there should be a requirement that all posters to this forum read his Demon Haunted World...before posting

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I agree. That way we could all avoid reading about some peoples reckless speculations. LMAO! Hey, no hard feelings Hans, have a good one. ~$heopleNation

edit on 5-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

SheopleNation

Originally posted by Harte
Yet "bashing" mainstream ideas when you yourself have exposed your own utter ignorance of the ideas you think you are "bashing" is in actuality only bashing your own reputation. Harte

And there is another one! LMAO! Hey Harte, I would rather live with honor than live like a coward who uses gang mentality to enforce their doctrine or insecurities. Yeah I know your type, and theirs. Your wives (not in all cases) deserted you all because you were too weak to keep them and they knew better Men walked the Earth.

Get over yourself, I never even said it was "bashing the mainstream", he did, so I retorted his drivel.

That won't fly when considered in light of the quote from your post I provided.

Harte

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I stand by everything that I said, opinions vary here at ATS, you know that. Who cares buddy, get over it. Time to move on. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by Harte

I stand by everything that I said, opinions vary here at ATS, you know that. Who cares buddy, get over it. Time to move on. ~$heopleNation

As was stated, you can expect to be called on the things you post.

Hans is a former archaeologist himself. Byrd is an Anthropologist. There are many people at ATS who know, operate through, and make a living by the scientific method.

I have an abiding respect for scientists of (almost) all fields. This respect comes from my own years of studying Chemistry and Mathematics and, on my own, Archaeology and Paleontology, and not from being misled by some wild bunch of recklessly speculating fools.

Harte

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ok Harte, I will meet you half way here. Maybe I was a little hard on you cats when I said that. I honestly respect people that are in your field of work.

Hey listen, my Son already has an A+ in his chemistry class. I wish I was as intelligent as he is, and you guys as well about that area of study.

Now I still believe we humans are alien to this planet, but that is another discussion. No hard feelings concerning you and I's disagreements either buddy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Harte

Ok Harte, I will meet you half way here. Maybe I was a little hard on you cats when I said that. I honestly respect people that are in your field of work.

Hey listen, my Son already has an A+ in his chemistry class. I wish I was as intelligent as he is, and you guys as well about that area of study.

Now I still believe we humans are alien to this planet, but that is another discussion. No hard feelings concerning you and I's disagreements either buddy. ~$heopleNation

Thank you very much Mr. Nation.

Now, let's work on another thing.

I find the term "sheeple" to be degrading.

Change your username for me.

Harte

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well your beating heart just reminds me that some day mine will stop. It's very disturbing. It's Sheople anyway, not "Sheeple". Jeezus, Do I have to explain why that is again? Oh and you can't change your user name on ATS Harte. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Sheople not Sheeple like Harte not Heart

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know a good recipe made with sheep hearts will that help?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess it'll have to do, won't it?

I mean, what choice do we have?

And yes, I know it's "Sheople." So what? A guy got fired for using the word "niggardly," didn't he? "Sheople" can be as offensive as "sheeple" when you look at it that way...

Maybe I'll start a lobbying group, the NAASP.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

It's Sheople not because it's part of my name here Harte, but it's Sheople, and not "Sheeple" because it's people being herded like Sheep, not Sheep being herded like people, understand now? I think it was Bill Cooper that first used the phrase in his book Behold a pale white horse. In it he spelled it Sheople. So show Sheep some respect and don't insult them!
~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join