It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by resoe26

Does it sound like I'm threatening you? Over a broadband connection, using words on a monitor, on a site that tends to take very unkindly to such approaches? I never intended to give that impression, as it would be an utter waste of time - both for myself and those reading it.

As such, I hope it's not your habit to jump to assumptions. A very poor tendency to develop on a forum intended to deny ignorance. I hope you keep that in mind when discussing subjects you could stand to learn from, instead of taking an uninformed stance and defending it out of pride and, well, ignorance.

A helpful tip from one flawed human to another.

edit on 16-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

You're right. I know ZERO about wiccan. but, what I do know about is painting. Which is EXACTLY what I'm goint to right now. Good day to you! and happy creativity!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
some thoughts;
I do not now, nor have ever, know/knew anyone in the church who advocated violence towards anyone, wiccan, pagan, atheist, Democrat, whatever. The Bible very clearly eschews personal violence. Our conflict is spiritual, not physical/material.
in re; 'Christian magic'; we are allowed to petition God for His intervention, according to His will. This of course is the direct opposite of the LaVeyan 'as I will' school. Not sure exactly where the pagan/wiccan fall in here, but as mentioned, if you're not seeking God's will, you may be seeking the counter, which is not good.
Jesus was pierced / shed blood so we don't have to.
Communion (bread/wine in memory) is a spiritual act, not a material one. Transubstantiation is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The witches of the UK helped to bring down Hitler, and the pagan community of NYC made sure the REAL perpetrators of 911 were made to pay.
I, personally, took action on certain events in Iraq.
Witches of honor, and there are many of us , do the right thing, which you obviously know nothing about.
Ritual used to control fate of the planet, is being used by GOVERNMENTS . I suggest you look into it
edit on 8/16/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
The witches of the UK helped to bring down Hitler, and the pagan community of NYC made sure the REAL perpetrators of 911 were made to pay.
Witches of honor, and there are many of us , do the right thing, which you obviously know nothing about.
Ritual used to control fate of the planet, is being used by GOVERNMENTS . I suggest you look into it

um...source? documentation?
if your kind has so much power, why is the world so screwed up? can you stop the violence in Detroit? bring gas down to $2.00/gallon?
any chance of a prediction of some future acheivmen?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

if your kind has so much power, why is the world so screwed up? can you stop the violence in Detroit? bring gas down to $2.00/gallon?

Why do people ask for documentation of things that aren't ever documented.
Do you know any UK witches? I do, ask them.
Do you know any NYC pagans? I do. I was involved with the rituals.
And how is this powerful? We merely make a dent in what is going on.
If we didn't do what we do, things would be much worse.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ritual used to control fate of the planet, is being used by GOVERNMENTS . I suggest you look into it .

Hitler was of the Vrill Society, why not have the open mind that there were other methods to bring objectives to a downfall. Here is a question for you PtolemyII, if I were to tell you your God of this Universe was vanquished by some simple two dimensional optics with vocalisations would you believe me, planned to happen at a 1:11 time frame (trap it) and send it into another realm wherein it could do no more harm here, as in no more source entity to harm the human-- I had help, and you would not believe me if described. I suppose I am questioning the depth of your talents. I know you had nothing to do with Pope Benedicts 16th resignation as it was entirely personal.
edit on 16-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Whoever saw the movie season of the witch. It got a bad review but I liked it.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

United kingdom does not have German as the primary language...

The occult battles that took place during WWII are somewhat documented.. If memory serves it involved Crowley.. among a few others..

Also the issue of the spear of destiny..

As for the 911 magics I can't speak to much on..
1) there was no signs of the attack in the astrological signs...

Had long discussions over it with HP..

Jews, Christians, & pagans are not the only magic practitioners. Islam would also stand to reason have magics. They have controlled the more ancient areas for a long time. Our opinion was that the Islamic magi hid the event.

It stands to reason that the strongholds of various Islamic magi have recently had some interesting setbacks..

Also note... the setbacks and the Republican party has been hit with...

Also GWB's presidency is now viewed as......

Odds are the practitioners massed intents in effect summoned UJ...

As for Detroit...
I do not think any one has tried...

Most pagans are liberals....
So their value systems would be counter acting the expression of money magics....

As for the violence part.. same answer...the energy would be counter acted by value systems...

She is VERY correct on the mass manipulation of intent ....

As for predictions.. ask her what you want to know...

As for me...baton down the hatches.. this thread itself is an expression of fear trying to make logic out of failure. People will start to look for things to blame because things are going bad...

As Garth said during ATS live.. things are going to get worse on several fronts....
(You should listen if you missed it.)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
From now on, I figured out the real problem was not the flesh and blood but the spiritual part of it. From now on I will begin my fight against darkness, cleaning of the Archon's grid (parasites grid would be more appropriate) will begin, wickedness and being sly will be dealt with no mercy, the light will prevail.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

some thoughts;
I do not now, nor have ever, know/knew anyone in the church who advocated violence towards anyone, wiccan, pagan, atheist, Democrat, whatever. The Bible very clearly eschews personal violence. Our conflict is spiritual, not physical/material.
in re; 'Christian magic'; we are allowed to petition God for His intervention, according to His will. This of course is the direct opposite of the LaVeyan 'as I will' school. Not sure exactly where the pagan/wiccan fall in here, but as mentioned, if you're not seeking God's will, you may be seeking the counter, which is not good.
Jesus was pierced / shed blood so we don't have to.
Communion (bread/wine in memory) is a spiritual act, not a material one. Transubstantiation is irrelevant.

The Wiccans on here are right that a lot of Christianity is the same as witchcraft. (I mean, seriously, people, look into communion!! And not just the transubstantiation part...)
It's a shameful Christian secret, and I would tend to agree with Crowley and some of the Spiritualists that Christianity either needs to admit its real origins and practices, or it needs to go. (No offense to Christians - I think many of them have good intentions, just like many Wiccans do. But "good intentions" is not a valid excuse for not paying attention to what you're involved with. I'd tell a well-meaning Democrat or Republican the same.)

My personal belief is, that if I want to talk to the Source, I want to talk to the Source. I don't want to talk to animal spirits to get to the Source, I don't want to talk to Jesus, I don't want to talk to Buddha, I don't want to talk to a pastor, or a monk, a rabbi, etc. Middlemen tend to be redundant or diversions.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueLobster

Oh wow. Nice welcome. You seem to be aware of my being new here. Do you prey on newcomers ?

Seems to me, that you and rawheroine - BOTH newcomers - are jumping in feet first without checking the waters first.

While "heroine" is just downright mocking and rude, you are coming on all gang-busters as well....

Wiccans are not "kids" trying to be hip. We are also not "jeopardizing our souls" - and anyone who thinks so would not be accepted into any coven or by any person who truly knows wicca. We don't want types like you around us.

I am APPALLED by the glaring immaturity and name-calling committed by "heroine" - even if I weren't a person knowledgeable in Wicca, I would STILL be insulted by "new members" (who actually want to remain here) who have the audacity to come on here attacking people without getting to know them first.

The mods have let is slide..........for now.

If anything, the fact that the Wiccans (or their 'sympathizers') participating in this thread haven't launched equally egregious and unmannerly counter-attacks speaks LOUDLY and CLEARLY to their general theme of tolerance and acceptance of other HUMAN BEINGS. Notice how it's only the "believers in Hell" who are spewing this nonsense of how Wicca is alternately STUPID/HIP/CONDEMNED????

It's no wonder we'd rather commune with the rest of Nature than persons with such blindly judgmental and negative attitudes.

Tell me - aren't you worried that merely by COMMUNICATING with us, YOUR soul will be in danger?

Do you expect some "brownie points" in the Book of Life for having ridiculed other people about whom you know nothing and understand even less????

For shame. Very poor behavior, IN MY OPINION.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

I don't want to talk to animal spirits to get to the Source, I don't want to talk to Jesus, I don't want to talk to Buddha, I don't want to talk to a pastor, or a monk, a rabbi, etc. Middlemen tend to be redundant or diversions.

Well, since Wiccans don't talk to any of those (including "animal spirits"), then you should maybe not be so condescending and rude to them. Wiccans are like Deists - we believe nature itself - all that we see around us, is part of a connected whole. We consider that we ARE talking to the source when we spiritually connect with the elementals.

You truly have no idea what you're mocking, "grown-up." And that kind of attitude is disrespectful, arrogant, rude, and uncalled for, "grown-up." What - do you think we're a bunch of teens in rebellion mode dressed "goth style" just trying to irritate "regular" people like you? MANY of us have children - grown or growing - and not ONE of us has sent their innocent, trusting child to Jesus Camp, or tried to rally others to "eradicate" anyone.

EVERY ONE of the Wiccans or empathizers here has been civil and courteous - YOUR behavior is quite the contrary, and shows your ignorance of what you are mocking.

And don't worry, no one is going to "cast a spell" or "pray" for anything bad to happen to you. All we will do is hope that you lose some of your bitter uppity attitude - or else ignore you.

edit on 17-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by rawheroine

I don't want to talk to animal spirits to get to the Source, I don't want to talk to Jesus, I don't want to talk to Buddha, I don't want to talk to a pastor, or a monk, a rabbi, etc. Middlemen tend to be redundant or diversions.

Well, since Wiccans don't talk to any of those (including "animal spirits"), then you should maybe not be so condescending and rude to them. Wiccans are like Deists - we believe nature itself - all that we see around us, is part of a connected whole. We consider that we ARE talking to the source when we spiritually connect with the elementals.

You truly have no idea what you're mocking, "grown-up." And that kind of attitude is disrespectful, arrogant, rude, and uncalled for, "grown-up." What - do you think we're a bunch of teens in rebellion mode dressed "goth style" just trying to irritate "regular" people like you? MANY of us have children - grown or growing - and not ONE of us has sent their innocent, trusting child to Jesus Camp, or tried to rally others to "eradicate" anyone.

EVERY ONE of the Wiccans or empathizers here has been civil and courteous - YOUR behavior is quite the contrary, and shows your ignorance of what you are mocking.

And don't worry, no one is going to "cast a spell" or "pray" for anything bad to happen to you. All we will do is hope that you lose some of your bitter uppity attitude - or else ignore you.

Well as a wiccan, could you answer the following question please: What is the link between the hexagram and the tetrahedron around our body, I am talking about energetic of the souls here.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Well as a wiccan, could you answer the following question please: What is the link between the hexagram and the tetrahedron around our body, I am talking about energetic of the souls here.

Hmmmm.....The link?
I can't answer that question - the version of Wicca that I learned had nothing to do with that.

The pentagram, however, represents the four elementals + soul. Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Soul

The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contribute to life and are a part of each of us.

To wear a pentagram necklace or other form of jewelry, is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.

Symbolic meaning of the pentagram
Another example of your misunderstanding of "Wicca" symbolism. I think you are confusing separate ideologies, as Cuervo has also stated.

Do some research into "witchcraft" and educate yourself about it. It might calm your worries and your 'vigor' in pushing for eradication. As I said earlier, whatever happened to you, or whatever you got mixed up in, is NOT WICCA. Wiccans call themselves "witches".

Whatever 'satanic' cult you participated in that led you to believing you are persecuted by 'demons' and determined to make witchcraft NON EXISTENT,

WAS
NOT
WICCA.

SEE MY NEXT POST for my response to your question.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Dear ATsers,

I am making this thread because I believe witchcraft is a thing which is very real and because i beilieve it is time to think about it seriously. From my own personal experiences, I had many occasions which I had some insights with extra-sensorial perception of many kinds to discover later it was witchcraft to a certain exxtent.

I now tell you that in former life from now on, I oppose any kind of witchcraft and I will fight with my heart at it's deepest level in order to stop it any way whatever the cost may be. I learned how bad it is, how it is corrupting our own soul and so it must be prevented to do any further damage to the human race, yet there is still some hope.

It was presented in another thread named Welcome to planet salem how we are involved in this in our everyday life without even realizing it with our repetitive routine and ritual and so on. I suggest you read the thread to find precisely what i am talking about.

I now testify that I Thruthseek3r oppose any former witch or any individual part of witchcraft on a voluntary basis. No matter how much torment I could expose myself to, the ones who are in the known of the matters going on, what is at stake, the energy game of this planet, I tell you your little game of control will come to an end and again I oppose such things. This is for freedom, this is against wickedness, this to end witchcraft.

Thruthseek3r

Uh huh. So an entire philosophy and world view is evil and wicked in your view, right?

How did you come to this conclusion, and how do plan on ending witchcraft?

Furthermore, did you ever stop to think that some people who believe and associate themselves with magick and witchcraft also have the basic tenets of freedom and goodness at heart? Witchcraft (although I'm not sure to what capacity you understand 'witchcraft' to be) can be either good or bad.

edit on 17/8/2013 by Wyrdnews because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I did find some info on it, though, after you asked me, here: The Global Peace Foundation

The Hexagram, an inverted double tetrahedron, also known as the Merkaba the geometric form of the Diamond... An ancient symbol of the manifested universe... A symbol of Beauty... The interlacing triangles represent the law of love, and the union of polar opposites, themselves, the symbol of the cosmic order, conceived in the Universal Mind prior to the manifestation of humanity on earth... The Diamond, the perfection of the mineral kingdom, radiates the energy of Love, Wisdom and Power... THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS.* This Christ Consciousness which is rooted in Peace lies in the Heart center of all Humanity.

So, in just a couple of minutes of online research, I see no problem with whatever "link" you are talking about.

Who doesn't want "Global Peace"? That's MY QUESTION to you, as you are a wannabe-witch-burner.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is just typical xenophobic Christian mentality unfortunately. Anything which falls outside of the 'Good Book's' understanding is automatically shunned or attacked.

edit on 17/8/2013 by Wyrdnews because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have been mistaken, and was obscure by a dark entity of some sort. I am sorry for any witchcraft practitioner that I could have insulted, hurt or damaged their view on the topic in any shape or form.

Please, bear with me, one who talked those words against witchcraft was not me but a dark entity which has some problem with witchcraft. I am now working on myself on a subconscious level to clean out those "parasites" which are inside me.

If there is anybody which needed to deal with this kind of issue in the past or has any type of knowledge relevant to it, please let me know.

Sincerely yours and now in the known as having been obscured, sadly ...

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

If you truly believe that Truthseeker and aren't just trolling us I suggest you get professional counselling, and I'm not being horrible, that's legit, get yourself checked out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well ain´t that convenient?
Blame something else and totally fail to take responsibility for YOUR actions.
Grow a backbone.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join