It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Keyes Case: FBI is seeking assistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Israel Keyes Case: FBI is seeking assistance

www.fbi .gov

Israel Keyes is believed to have committed multiple kidnappings and murders across the country between 2001 and March 2012. The FBI is seeking assistance in developing more information about his travels to identify additional victims.

Anyone with information concerning Keyes is encouraged to contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
hr520aa52b.jpg[/pic]][pic]hr520aa52b.jpg[

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I found this interesting because of the taped interview that the FBI has released to the public for review and to possibly help the FBI in locating other possible leads to victims. I can't help but wonder if the FBI are trying to wear a different hat in the sense that this is the new FBI people friendly and no secrets. We are not prideful we are meek enough now to ask for your help....maybe its just me and in my old age becoming too cynical always weary of having to ask myself....Whats REALLY going on???

www.fbi .gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8/13/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What that guy did to that woman from the coffee stand was absolutely horrible. I always thought those drive up coffee stands were just ripe for a robbery, kidnapping or murder.

The guy knew he was toast, that's why he tried to escape the court room during his arraignment, and subsequently killed himself in jail.

Who tries to escape from a court room?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

With leg irons and waist chain?? He probably was trying to get himself shot.

That guy's laugh is so creepy.

Waste of skin. He did everyone a favor.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Who tries to escape from a court room?
reply to post by MystikMushroom

A person who is desperate and has nothing to lose....I am in no way sticking up for this monster I am just surprised that the FBI released this video...I hope by doing so that it helps. I am a just dis heartened that I am suspicious of the FBI and their true motives...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Furthermore after finally getting through the whole 59 mins of the video there was no mention of anything referring to possible other murders he committed why did the FBI think that by showing this video it would help lead to other crimes he may have committed

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Furthermore after finally getting through the whole 59 mins of the video there was no mention of anything referring to possible other murders he committed why did the FBI think that by showing this video it would help lead to other crimes he may have committed

By watching his body language and hearing his voice, maybe people who don't necessarily relate to a dated photograph may find a memory triggered.

S&F for bringing it to everyone's attention, OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

I am a just dis heartened that I am suspicious of the FBI and their true motives...

You seem determined to find something sinister with this? Not everything is a conspiracy. In fact most conspiracies are not conspiracies, but instead expressions of bias.

The FBI is a strange target? Of all the law enforcement agencies to have suspicions about the FBI is the least likely.

IMO this is exactly what it appears to be. They are asking for help from the public to make sure they find who all his victims may have been. That is what they do.

Is it that you want there to be a conspiracy angle to this for some reason?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
seems he used rental cars frequently, one those trips was a 537 miles.
Wonder if there were any dna checks in those cars.
possibly even in the boats and hotel rooms
Lots of walking most likely
Several uses of tolls roads out in the boonies north of indianapolis indiana, house nearby june 3rd 2011.
Then he drove I guess up to vermont june 9th 2011, then over to chicago, nore rental activity, got on a plane....

edit on 13-8-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

It's quite unprecedented releasing a full length interview like this, how many qualifies for a serial killer again, 3 or 4? They must have pretty good reason to believe that there's more victims out there

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You seem determined to find something sinister with this? Not everything is a conspiracy. In fact most conspiracies are not conspiracies, but instead expressions of bias.
reply to post by Blaine91555

No I guess I am a little out of the loop I have never visited the FBI website before. I thought it would just be like at the post office you know a bunch of mug shots...So when I saw on CNN to go to this site that the FBI wants the public to watch this video and to get the public's help I thought wow thats kinda different...So I went to the site and expected this serial killer interview to be some of his confessions before he killed himself yadda yadda yadda...the vid was long silent intervals of this guy alone in a room napping and a couple brief conversations about the things they can't talk about...It just struck me as odd...Why would watching this help us to help them?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's quite unprecedented releasing a full length interview like this
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Yeah...thats what I thought too...until I watched the whole loooooooong 59 mins. What a waste of time....

top topics

join