It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How DNA killed Evolution

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

The circuitry couldn't have been there if the organ was not present.......

If life was so tenacious then why do the weak lifeforms die out?

Wouldn't a deformed fish or sea creature be at a huge disadvantage physically compared to its peers?

I just can't envision how the mutation could keep progressing while it wasn't working and while it wasn't helping the creature in any way. It just came to be one day after all sorts of crazy mutations and strangely formed inners? One day it just started to function? Even while its normal peers weren't burdened by these crazy mutations going on inside the body?

The lung just figured itself out somehow? Those mutations would have been ghastly
edit on 20-8-2013 by sdb93awd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
The only proof I need is that evolutionists believe everything we see and everything we are, including every detail on the above diagram, came from an explosion of nothing, by accident and that matter (which did not exist before or if it did can't be explained where it came from) drifted until it joined together spinning until a planet was formed around a sun (where did the sun come from?) and then heated and cooled and hello a microbe (where did that come from?) in a pond divided and hey presto .... here we are!!!!

And they call us stupid?

Considering the fact that everything you just mentioned is completely WRONG of course we're goin to call you stuipid.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is too easy

Originally posted by sdb93awd
If life was so tenacious then why do the weak lifeforms die out?

The environment changes, so once previous favorable mutations become unfavorable.

Wouldn't a deformed fish or sea creature be at a huge disadvantage physically compared to its peers?

Yes, which is why there aren't thousands of species of deformed fish out there. They don't pass down the genes.

I just can't envision how the mutation could keep progressing while it wasn't working and while it wasn't helping the creature in any way.

Because the genes are not dominant in the species at the time. Random mutations happen every time a creature is conceived. When you have thousands of generations, each of which consists of thousands of individuals, differences will eventually emerge, depending on who passes down what genes and which are favorable. It could be a more sexually appealing trait, or it could be a survival mechanism. I don't think you realize that there are tons of mutations that are not noticeable at all. They could be dormant for years until they combine with another mutation and cause a change that one could detect. The mutations do keep happening, but the environment decides which ones stay and which ones go the way of the dodo.

It just came to be one day after all sorts of crazy mutations and strangely formed inners? One day it just started to function? Even while its normal peers weren't burdened by these crazy mutations going on inside the body?
For the most part, the changes are small, but they add up over time. It's not like you'd notice it from generation to generation, or would even notice it in your lifetime. You'd need thousands to millions of generations to invoke a change on that scale. They didn't just magically emerge. They slowly changed over time.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sdb93awd

Did you not read my post? Did you not read the paper in the link?
I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain things you cannot or will not take the time and actually read.
You asked me to help you understand, if you lack reading comprehension, there is little I can do if this stuff is over your head.

I think it would help if you avoid the tough questions and start with the basics here and get your head around the basics first.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

But DNA killed evolution dude. Didn't you see? Scientists are all recanting their silly religious beliefs now that they know DNA is complex! They would have never imagined that something so complex could MUTATE and change genetics. Golly, what a concept! We must fight the war against Evolution at all costs!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join