Astronauts Never Flew Out Of Space

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Astronauts have never flew out of space and the Earth is flat. My proof you ask is in the bible were there is constantly mentioning the 4 corners of the Earth and in the book of Enoch it speaks about part of the heavens which cannot be entered and which shows portals which rain comes out. Every time the astronauts tried to reach obove the heavens their ship crashed right back down just like Apollo.

If the earth was in a sphere it wouldn't and couldn't have corners, Earth is referring to base ground
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived
 


Cool story...any proof?
Also the world doesn't look flat in this video.




posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you must be joking....right???



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
for some reason i sense much abuse of beer or something similar



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived
 


there is a jokes section for threads like this



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Seems legit....


(extreme sarcasm)
edit on 13-8-2013 by jtrenthacker because: I'm a sarcastic butthead



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


People have been deceived to thinking that it isn't, with as much technological innovations as it is today it can be very easy to create false videos showing a round shape Earth, do you have any proof to your claim other than images and videos from a lying government. Also the moon sheds its on light at night not the Sun shining from behind the moon because the Bible states that God created 2 great lights which one was the moon which is the lesser light and the other the Sun which is the greater light.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My troll senses are tingling.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


People have been deceived to thinking that it isn't, with as much technological innovations as it is today it can be very easy to create false videos showing a round shape Earth, do you have any proof to your claim other than images and videos from a lying government. Also the moon sheds its on light at night not the Sun shining from behind the moon because the Bible states that God created 2 great lights which one was the moon which is the lesser light and the other the Sun which is the greater light.
Do you have any proof other than your bible?



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria
 


Don't drink,smoke, nor eat meat. So therefore I am not consuming an animal which man have dominion over and becoming something lesser than a man, because you are what you eat literally.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived
 


Ever been on a plane? I have and I saw with my own eyes the curvature of the earth.
Also the moon shines at night because the sunlight is reflecting off it.



OP you have got to be joking right? no one is this silly.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by Maxatoria
 


Don't drink,smoke, nor eat meat. So therefore I am not consuming an animal which man have dominion over and becoming something lesser than a man, because you are what you eat literally.


So you eat vegetables? so you are a vegetable right?



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Also easy for you to test is look out to see OP, see a mast come over the horizon? thats because the earth is round...
Bernard are you spawning babies?



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit
 


I could state some but I cannot because the elite has trashed every single source of proof to feed the deception. As they have already tried to trash the book of Enoch by taking it out of the Bible. The Bible is a legit source but it takes a true man of God to discern and understand especially after the governments awful conditioning of human kind.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived
 


Care to explain why I and many who have flown have seen the curvature of the earth? were we brainwashed at the airport or were the windows just tv screens?
Have you ever been on a plane? let me guess devils work eh?



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived
 


Your hypothesis is the earth is flat, correct?
Prove it, show us empirical evidence of this

ETA: I'm thinking this is a troll thread, he DID sign up yesterday....
edit on 8/13/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
Astronauts have never flew out of space and the Earth is flat. My proof you ask is in the bible were there is constantly mentioning the 4 corners of the Earth and in the book of Enoch it speaks about part of the heavens which cannot be entered and which shows portals which rain comes out. Every time the astronauts tried to reach obove the heavens their ship crashed right back down just like Apollo.

If the earth was in a sphere it wouldn't and couldn't have corners, Earth is referring to base ground
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)



....trolling for comments much?



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


Again you are staring what you heard from school books and seen on tv and you have been conditioned to think the earth is round so of course that's what the illusion is going to appear like on a plane. And God gave the grains on the Earth as meat for man, not animals. Eating animals like pork has a spiritual dumming effect on men which aids in keeping them in an illusion and somewhat spiritually blinds them.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not in my bible


In the Jerusalem Talmud, tractate Avodah Zarah, chapter three, fol. 42c, it is written: "That the earth is made as a ball. R' Jonah said: when Alexander of Macedon wanted to rise above the earth, he went up higher and higher until he saw the world as a ball and the sea as a bowl."



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sellusnar
My troll senses are tingling.


Mine too!

I'll add one simple post that will prove to the op the Earth is round.

If you are in a tall building or when you fly you can see the curvature of the earth.

So for your own well being I do hope you are either intoxicated or trolling. If not I suggest you call a mental health professional and stop believing in fairy tales. i.e. the bible





top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join