It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 children under government protection missing in the state of Oklahoma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is not new and it is not just in Oklahoma, but it is about time that more people start finding out about it!!!

Actually I suggest that this number is lower than the the reality.
Are some of the children runaways? Sure, but the truth is that many of these children are being sold. In other cases some are murdered and CPS does a great job of covering it up.

People have been trying to bring this to light, but no one is listening. Cases of children being sold, murdered or have gone missing rarely make the news.

I know far more than I want to. The information is out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Ack! I can't remember the woman's name, she was a government official exposing child racketeering, she and her husband died in a mysterious car wreck. Someone help me out. I know that this is somehow related and I'm certain she was executed for exposing the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

Georgia Senator Nancy Shaffer.

Supposedly her Husband shot himself IN THE BACK! How do you shoot your self in the back?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There you go. I couldn't find the video I watched about her. And...... no one shoots themselves in the back. But the sheeple will buy anything. Thanks for the info. That woman had a good heart. Unfortunately the world frowns on people who try to make a change for the better. And by frown I mean assassinate.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Must have been thinking about Hastings with the car explosion, I mean wreck, no..... what's the word? Oh yeah, execution. I'm so ready for the good people of the world to wake up and start kicking some malevolent teeth down malevolent throats.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Corrupt Business of CPS

This is her report. (Warning, its rather disturbing. Avoid if you are sensitive.)
edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by MilesTeg

It is something like 100,000 missing children annually with out a trace.
then add all the adults that go missing world wide yearly with countrys like india or brazil where they do not give a dam about life i wonder where they are all going you can not make that amount of snuff movies
it is a mystery

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Thanks. I'm going to watch it again. Nothing makes the veins in my temples pop out like some sickos hurting kids.

And these aren't small numbers by any means. >

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I hate to take this route with it, geo, but I do think that at least a small percentage of them are being used in, for lack of a better term, experiments.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
reply to post by geobro

I hate to take this route with it, geo, but I do think that at least a small percentage of them are being used in, for lack of a better term, experiments.
my thinking exactley when you add the figures up world wide the figure goes to 8 figures yearly and there is not enough shallow graves the ammount of children that go missing in the uk alone is shocking

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
reply to post by geobro

Thats a bold statement!! Experiments by whom and what kind of experiments.

Show some documentation please.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Well.... this.... for starters. If I come across more info I will post it as well.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here is something a little more reputable....and he might not be that far off the mark here.
NBC

Standards for enlisting foster children in federal medical experiments vary widely among the states, and the Bush administration is examining how best to protect “the most vulnerable in our population,” a top government health official says.

“Foster children are certainly vulnerable and failing to protect them will not be tolerated,” Health and Human Services Deputy Assistant Secretary Donald Young said in testimony prepared for delivery Wednesday to a congressional panel investigating the use of foster children in federal research.

The House Ways and Means human resources subcommittee called the hearing to examine the practice after The Associated Press reported earlier this month that federally funded researchers had tested AIDS drugs on hundreds of foster children since the late 1980s, often without providing independent advocates to safeguard the children’s interests.

And more recently in Oklahoma
Huffington Post

An Oklahoma professor has been accused by a former teaching assistant of using students as medical "guinea pigs," and making deals with companies to earn money from their results, KWTV reports.

A graduate student, who asked the station to remain anonymous, provided videos which revealed the experiments ... and their painful results.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Janet Reno launched her career to the Attorney Generals office by taking kids from their parents in Florida.Once she became A.G. the majority of the cases in Florida were dismissed and all charges dropped and kids returned to there parents .Now it's happening all across the U.S. If you find yourself in the unfortunate position where you may need help from the government,be prepared for the DHS to take your children .Oh,you can fight it in a court where Ithe DHS pays the attorneys on both sides a you can't hire your own.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkeyes

Jesus Christ...... the deeper I get in this rabbit hole, the more my guts get tied in a knot. I don't think you could torture these sick bastards enough to make up for the damage they are doing.

I know in that link I posted there are quite a few WTF moments, but you have to sift through it and find the info that pertains to these abductions, and in all actuality, I'm not going to sit here and say that it's not true. I'm not a fan of David Icke, but you can't ignore the fact that the numbers are astounding.
edit on 13-8-2013 by MilesTeg because: missed a word

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm in Oklahoma, and this is the first I have heard of this.

One thing I will point out about foster care in Oklahoma (that I was quite shocked to find out myself), is that CPS will actually foster a kid to a single parent, which I don't think is a healthy thing. Being a single parent (for 8 years) up until recently, with only one child to care for, it was damned hard to do it all by myself. I can't even fathom taking on someone else's child (who may or may not have emotional/mental health/abuse/psychological problems as a result of being from troubled homes) on top of trying to raise my own AND hold a full-time job to support us all.

And how many single parents have the resources (both time and money) to take on another child?

Don't get me wrong, my heart bleeds for children whose homes are so terrible that the state deems removal of the child to be in the child's best interests, I just don't always agree with how CPS goes about it and I certainly do not always agree with where they place these poor children.

I often wish I could gather up all of the poor and abused children and take care of them myself, but I am only one woman and there are so many of these poor kids...

Maybe if CPS would place these kids into better homes, the kids wouldn't run away - if that is the case here. Lord knows, I've seen some of these foster families who are just in it for the money they get to help support the kids, and the slave work they force the kids to do, and it would likely make me want to run away too.

And if these kids are being abducted, then it seems to me that LE should be all over that instead of setting up roadblocks to entrap motorists and such. Each and every one of those kids has someone out there who cares about them and wonders where they are and what has happened to them, even if it's not their parents. These kids also likely have siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc...

But in this article, something just doesn't quite add up to me. Either the kids are running away or being abducted - both of which should be highly alarming and front page news...but it's not.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by instigatah
so easy to just say theyre runaways....classic move.

there are sites where you can get some pretty hard numbers on how many children (under 18) go missing every year...its something like almost a million a year in the US alone. Of that number only like 30 percent or so were from typical causes....runaways, family abductions, etc....more than half as i recall were unexplained. Scary. There have been numerous episodes on coast to coast about strange disappearances....

this is just a quick link i grabbed...dunno if it backs up what i claimed very well but on the surface its still frightening

www.trutv.com...

I read that 3000 children go missing in Manhattan alone ....

I hope the parents just forget to report them as found again. That's 10 disappearing each day

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing about this. I don't care who is responsible. If we don't make these people understand that we will remove them from existence, it will never stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join