It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's pooch gets flown to Martha's Vineyard to join them on vacation....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com...

Wow, if that isn't just giving America the finger.... Bad enough he takes multi-million dollar vacations at our expense such as African safaris and fancy, schmancy estates (especially considering he has a ready-made retreat at his beck and call at Camp David, that we already pay for....)......but if they wanted the dog, why not take him with them in the first place?

I guess when you're in your second term...you don't have a reason to care..... While the rest of us struggle to keep the lights on...he's on vacation...again.... Always been curious about that anyhow...just why does the President need a vacation anyhow? You live in a mansion, surrounded by luxury, each meal is prepared by a world-renowned chef, plenty of servants to do whatever you need done....just how would a vacation be DIFFERENT? Granted, your hours are set by world events, but c'mon...really?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have heard that he knows how to beg and shake. But doesn't fetch.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting that when googling "White House Dog flies separately", I get other stories the media picked up on in 2010 and 2011 at least. This seems a habit. Do they just forget the pooch or do they mean to forget it? You'd think they'd have made a point to bring the little guy with them by now.

At least they are the First Family and have staff to help. The image of Chevy Chase, a lonely Arizona road and a cop holding an empty leash comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just seems a bit extravagant, doesn't it? I mean, just have him fly with you in the first place! Instead, think of the fuel and cost of employing that asset for such a purpose. Just pretty elitist... Something you'd expect from Paris Hilton, not the leader of the Free World.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I find it interesting that when googling "White House Dog flies separately", I get other stories the media picked up on in 2010 and 2011 at least. This seems a habit. Do they just forget the pooch or do they mean to forget it? You'd think they'd have made a point to bring the little guy with them by now.

At least they are the First Family and have staff to help. The image of Chevy Chase, a lonely Arizona road and a cop holding an empty leash comes to mind.

Why would they get in the habit, like they care if everytime they forget the dog he gets to fly first class to them?

It would encourage me to leave him, to know my dog gets to fly better than most of the plebs I rule over...

But thats if I was a Sociopath that went into politics solely to milk the system, you know your average career politician.
edit on 13-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
White House tours have been canceled, a fire damaged sub cant be repaired and they Navy is having a hard time refueling the reactors on a carrier because of the squestration but he can hold private beyonce concerts at the whitehouse, take several vacations and fly a freaking dog to his multi million dollar mansion for a vacation.
I cant not wait till this pos is gone so I never have to look at his arrogant s**t eating grin again
edit on 13-8-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Neo started a thread on this yesterday.

neo96's Thread
It quickly devolved into Right vs. Left... Bush took vacations too... that sort of thing.
edit on 13-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Gazrok

Neo started a thread on this yesterday.

neo96's Thread
It quickly devolved into Right vs. Left... Bush took vacations too... that sort of thing.
edit on 13-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

It's an Obama Bashing thread. So multiples don't count. Nor does using the SEARCH tool.

Even from a "SUPER MODERATOR".

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Did you happen to read the article?

Bo, a Portuguese water dog, hitched a ride on one of two Osprey MV-22 helicopters that landed with various personnel ahead of President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, The Telegraph newspaper in Britain reported.

So it isn't like how are you are trying to portray it. It wasn't a special flight to bring the dog to them. It was a flight that brought personnel beforehand, like they always do when the President travels, and the dog went with them.

What difference does it make if the dog flies on that plane early or flies with the President later?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Didn't see it on the pages or the search, so I'll close. Please see link above.

Yes, he did...but often to Camp David. The big difference though, is the current state of the economy, so extravagant vacations are going to get even more scrutiny. I didn't vote for Bush either.

Can't recall Bush's dog flying separately constantly though...

edit on 13-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join