It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After lying to Congress, DNI Clapper will head ‘independent’ NSA review group (Fox in the Hen Ho

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great news! This news is on the Aljajeera America Beta site! There is hope for them yet! Remember they will be our new MSM cable station!

Critics question James Clapper's ability to establish an independent body to review US spy programs

A number of blogs also protested Clapper’s appointment, including Techdirt, which commented that the move represented nothing short of "giving the concerns of the American public a giant middle finger."

Obama asks NSA director to restore '€˜public trust'
edit on 14-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just one more back door hand job by Obama for another yes man of his. When will this madness end?

Though a yes Women, The last one was Susan Rice for taking the heat for Benghazi. Her friend and mentor, Madeleine "Not so" Albright, proves that all these people are connected at their butt holes. I suppose Obama owed the nutcase liar Hillary Clinton a favor, so Albright ordered her pupil to take the heat for Clinton while promising her an upgrade in the world of carpet bagging. LMAO! You could not make this crap up.

Like I have said before, it's all about everyone wetting their beaks, as well as various back door hand jobs. These people make me want to vomit. Sit back and watch the ignorant majority here in the USA elect another puppet that is a member of this club, = Hillary Clinton. That is how stupid and absolutely brain dead Americans have become. What a pathetic joke. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Yep,

When the whole system is corrupt you get corrupt people investigating their own corrupt buddies.

I know it's a figure of speech but the "system" is not "corrupt". It's doing exactly what systems are meant to do. Systematically enslaving humankind.

The human race is hopeless.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
At this point I just enjoy the ride that is our spiraling around the drain as the nation we once knew (or are told our forebears once knew at least.)

Every administration lies directly to the public as a matter of course, and every commission tapped to investigate those lies is headed by people implicated in them in some manner. Par for the course. I wish I could say it's surprising, but it's not.

Amendments are routinely abridged, and both our representatives and fellow citizens tell us to our faces that we're wrong. That they aren't being violated. Because the "law" says it's okay. Because if the "law" says it's okay, or it's private corporations doing it instead of the federal government - even if it's at their behest or the behest of their agencies - who cares, right?

Outrage and the hope that things would change gave way long ago to a George Carlin like dissociation from it all. "When you're born you get a ticket to a freak show. When you're born in America you get a front row seat." -George Carlin.

Peace.
edit on 8/14/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So what's new, this administration has consistently thrown bad apples at Congress and they consistently sit on their butts doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
So what's new, this administration has consistently thrown bad apples at Congress and they consistently sit on their butts doing nothing.

I'm guessing the only people voted into congress are those that have a blackmailable history.

If they are clean, there's nothing to gag them with...if they're dirty, they're compliant.

The majority need to be dumped or exposed, whichever get's rid of the trash fastest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join