It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anon Video - Saxby Chambliss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Apparently they are targeting Sen. Saxby Chambliss. I guess he is briefed on all intelligence operations and they are holding him *accountable*. What they can actually do i don't know. I like what they stand for but who are they?

Clarence Saxby Chambliss (born November 10, 1943) is the senior United States Senator from Georgia. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served as a U.S. Representative (1995–2003). During his four terms in the House, Chambliss served on the United States House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and chaired the House Intelligence Subcommittee on Terrorism and Homeland Security, which oversaw investigations of the intelligence community after the September 11 attacks in 2001. During his 2002 bid for the U.S. Senate, Chambliss focused on the issue of national defense and homeland security. He won with 53% of the vote. For several years he was the ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, and chaired the committee during the 109th Congress (2005–2007). In the 112th Congress (2011–2012) he is the ranking Republican on the Select Committee on Intelligence. Chambliss has a conservative voting record in the Senate, but he has participated in some bipartisan legislation. In December 2011 the Washington Post named Saxby and the "Gang of Six" as one of the Best Leaders of 2011 for attempts to craft a bipartisan deficit reduction package.[3] On January 25, 2013, Chambliss announced that he would not be running for a third term.[4]

Wiki

Sorry if this is already post.
edit on 13-8-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Anons targets are too narrow, every career politician is a cheat.

The fact that they are targeting individuals while ignoring others, reeks of an agenda that is not what it seems.

ETA: I am also well aware of Anon's activity, its 4chan origins etc. Anyone can claim to come in their name, that's the whole point. That includes counter-intel agents, in addition to honest ardent supporters.
edit on 13-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
these guys are a joke...i dont take them seriously at all......if they were the real deal there are at least half a dozen real issues i can think of that would be a better use of their time and so called talents.....

total psyop

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for their disclosure of proof of e.t's

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Who are they? Anyone who wants to be anonymous is Anon.
edit on 13-8-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That group is way too de-centralized to take seriously since you never know just who it is you're listening to.
Could be a spook group for all we know under the guise of anti-government.

But mostly disillusioned 20 somethings with a semi-cause and time on their hands.

I hope that one day Anonymous is hijacked for an actual op like freeing the North Koreans or something.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's time to clean the system. There is more than one virus.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At the very least i learned something from the video so i found that interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

useless...I agree with some of the other posters...why waste time on this guy...stick to the bankers and corrupt union officials and lobbyists...work on them for a bit and some things should fall into place...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Apparently they are targeting Sen. Saxby Chambliss. I guess he is briefed on all intelligence operations and they are holding him *accountable*. What they can actually do i don't know. I like what they stand for but who are they?

Clarence Saxby Chambliss (born November 10, 1943) is the senior United States Senator from Georgia. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served as a U.S. Representative (1995–2003). During his four terms in the House, Chambliss served on the United States House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and chaired the House Intelligence Subcommittee on Terrorism and Homeland Security, which oversaw investigations of the intelligence community after the September 11 attacks in 2001. During his 2002 bid for the U.S. Senate, Chambliss focused on the issue of national defense and homeland security. He won with 53% of the vote. For several years he was the ranking Republican on the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, and chaired the committee during the 109th Congress (2005–2007). In the 112th Congress (2011–2012) he is the ranking Republican on the Select Committee on Intelligence. Chambliss has a conservative voting record in the Senate, but he has participated in some bipartisan legislation. In December 2011 the Washington Post named Saxby and the "Gang of Six" as one of the Best Leaders of 2011 for attempts to craft a bipartisan deficit reduction package.[3] On January 25, 2013, Chambliss announced that he would not be running for a third term.[4]

Wiki

Sorry if this is already post.
edit on 13-8-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

I can't take anon seriously. We haven't done anything worth real merit in a while. We are all anon but so is the elite.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good to know who's against the constitution.
Our e-mails and phone calls can be used by unscrupulous individuals with a grudge. They can be used to harass and stalk. Soooo many marginally vetted individuals have access. Good to know who the people who provided that access are.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Case and point.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Chambliss is one of those politicians who most Americans don't recognize but who holds enormous positions of power. They should also know him as one of the more corrupt members of the Senate who got his seat running against war hero Max Clelland who you may recall quit the 9/11 Commission in protest over White House obstruction in to the investigation.
Chambliss' dirty campaign tricks reached new lows in American politics running ads that morphed OBL in to Clelland due to Clelland's opposition to the creation of Dept, Of Homeland Security. There is a good deal of evidence of vote tampering in his 2002 Senate election and even Rep. John McCain called Chambliss' tv ads criticizing Clelland's patriotism "disgraceful".
You see, Clelland lost 3 limbs fighting in Vietnam while Chambliss got a deferment for a claimed "football injury". Clelland incurred the wrath of Karl Rove by daring to questioning the Bush administration's policies and was a victim of "swift boat" tactics.
Since his election Chambliss has been a stalwart defender of the National Security state and champion shredder of the Constitution.
I'll be glad to see the old used car salesman go, that's all he's fit for and the real shame is how few know just how low he went to gain his seat and what a central role he has played in destroying our fundamental liberties.

new topics

top topics

join