It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-old white boy beaten: Where is President Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

When i grew up with them, i was told they are what you described, but saw the total opposite. Acting like these "traits" only belongs to black is funny.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

maybe you don't "color" violence but apparently the blacks do. ie Zimmerman vs. Martin case. everyone wants revenge man.... you see that.... right?

I could care the less. I grew up with blacks and I have seen thier constant hatred for others than thier own race. I have seen them betray other races (because of race) I have seen black men take advantage of white women, I have seen my black friends have multiple children with multiple women and NEVER raise them. It is a pattern that has been set from the beginning.

The only people that can fix the "african" americans are THEMSELVES. They need to end the excuses and the racism that THEY THEMSELVES harbor, which in turn makes Whites, Hispanics, and Asians hate them collectively. They just don't stay in school long enough to figure that out I guess, or have common sense.

I've never seen a finer case of irrationality such as I have seen in your posts. I wonder what that says about your race?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

So the drug dealer and his mates beat the hell out of him on a school bus.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

Why was the "drug dealer" allowed on the bus? Why wasn't he arrested at school for selling drugs? Is this an example of Obama's "turn a blind eye to blacks misbehaving in school" bill?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Bait thread:

OP knew there were other threads on this issue that have been up for days.

OP uses not so subtle racist quips and stereotypes while claiming plausible deniability.

OP ignores the fact that the story has nothing to do with race, yet forces the discussion towards a race consciousness battle by making generalizations like:

1. How all black youth are savages conditioned by gangster rap music.

2. How black adults play the victimization role and the race card

OP is desperate for attention and gets sexual stimulation by being a voyeur of petty race quarreling.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

OP is desperate for attention and gets sexual stimulation by being a voyeur of petty race quarreling.

Sounds Awesome xD

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
behaving worse than animals

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by resoe26

maybe you don't "color" violence but apparently the blacks do. ie Zimmerman vs. Martin case. everyone wants revenge man.... you see that.... right?

I could care the less. I grew up with blacks and I have seen thier constant hatred for others than thier own race. I have seen them betray other races (because of race) I have seen black men take advantage of white women, I have seen my black friends have multiple children with multiple women and NEVER raise them. It is a pattern that has been set from the beginning.

The only people that can fix the "african" americans are THEMSELVES. They need to end the excuses and the racism that THEY THEMSELVES harbor, which in turn makes Whites, Hispanics, and Asians hate them collectively. They just don't stay in school long enough to figure that out I guess, or have common sense.

I've never seen a finer case of irrationality such as I have seen in your posts. I wonder what that says about your race?

And how is it that my posts are irrational? Do you not see truth in them? or do you live under a rock in bum fu** egypt? Also, do you even know my race?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by resoe26

When i grew up with them, i was told they are what you described, but saw the total opposite. Acting like these "traits" only belongs to black is funny.

hmmmm. I wonder where it was that I wrote ONLY BLACKS do this.........?
c'mon man, be for real.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Originally posted by DaRAGE
One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

So the drug dealer and his mates beat the hell out of him on a school bus.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

Why was the "drug dealer" allowed on the bus? Why wasn't he arrested at school for selling drugs? Is this an example of Obama's "turn a blind eye to blacks misbehaving in school" bill?

Excellent question!

I've seen this story several times and I've wondered why the boys were allowed on the same bus.

Where is common sense? I feel sorry for the kid who was beat and I'm glad the thugs were arrested!!

Doesn't matter the color of the skin thugs come in all colors, sexes and religions. Three on one? I bet the punks feel like tough guys.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

And how is it that my posts are irrational? Do you not see truth in them? or do you live under a rock in bum fu** egypt? Also, do you even know my race?

You're speaking as if you knew an entire race of people. Over generalization and prejudgement are signs of irrationality. All it takes is one case that is different to prove you wrong, which is quite easy.

I believe you said you were hispanic.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Bait thread:

OP uses not so subtle racist quips and stereotypes while claiming plausible deniability.

OP ignores the fact that the story has nothing to do with race, yet forces the discussion towards a race consciousness battle by making generalizations like:

That's a bit much. How do you know the op is getting sexual stimulation?
(kinky.)

The # I read on this site is too funny!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I hate to be "that guy" but hasn't this topic been posted several times recently? I do understand how it's a hot button, and I'm the first to admit to having a hard time with the Samuru search, but I think we've seen this one already.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

You also gotta watch out for those talking skeletons!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
Why even mention the color of the kids?

Suckers being manipulated by the media.

Fact is, 3 lads attacked another lad, it doesn't matter what religion, color, race, sexual orientation they were, Its wrong. Full stop.

So, by your rationale, the GZ/TM case should have been listed simply as one man shooting another, correct??

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Whether this was racially motivated or not, if people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were truly against racism, as they claim they are, they would speak out about this and other "black-on-white" crimes. They'll never get their point across to the masses if they only speak out against "any other race-on-black" crimes. Racism is racism no matter which race is on the giving and receiving end. Exposing racism against only one race only fuels racism.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by resoe26

You're speaking as if you knew an entire race of people. Over generalization and prejudgement are signs of irrationality. All it takes is one case that is different to prove you wrong, which is quite easy.

I believe you said you were hispanic.

Yeah you're right, I don't know nor can I speak for an ENTIRE race of people, but I believe I have a solid argument based on my individual experiences and my observations. For christ sakes man, I went to a prodominatly black school and dated black girls all through high school. I think I have a good insight into some black families. And like I said prior, I'm not racist at all (I love me some black women), but the constant whining and pointing fingers by the majority of them needs to stop.
Zimmerman vs. Martin.
zimmerman vs martin.
zimmerman vs martin.
zimmerman vs martin.

Is that a good enough basis as well to form an opinion about a race? or am I not granted your blessing?

and yes I'm hispanic.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
So, by your rationale, the GZ/TM case should have been listed simply as one man shooting another, correct??

Judging by the passive-aggressive tone of your comment, I'm guessing you believe the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case was racial in nature, and this case was not.

If I'm correct in my observation, please enlighten me on how exactly you reached that conclusion. Because as of right now, it only appears you are pandering to the common practice that all "(insert race here)-on-black" crime is racial hatred, while "black-on-(insert race here)" crime is not.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Bait thread:

Lame reply

The replier knows that thrashing the OP derails the thread from its original purpose

The replier tends (desperately but failing miserably) to make the op appear sneaky and with an agenda

The replier is half illiterate (don't know which half is part of the race) for not noticing that the story, whether has or has not to do with the race, hasn't been written by the op but has just been presented in the board by the op.

The replier has a disturbing viewpoint on sexual stimulation and as such should be kept on watch list as a potential predator. I hope you're not black so not to feel to stereotyped. But what do I know, to each is own.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Judging by the passive-aggressive tone of your comment, I'm guessing you believe the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin case was racial in nature, and this case was not.

If I'm correct in my observation, please enlighten me on how exactly you reached that conclusion. Because as of right now, it only appears you are pandering to the common practice that all "(insert race here)-on-black" crime is racial hatred, while "black-on-(insert race here)" crime is not.

Prove me wrong.

Incorrect. To me, BOTH shouldnt be classified as racial, like you said, it was 3 kids beating up on another, the GZ/TM case is one person shooting another, either in cold blood or self defense. I wasnt there, so I dont know. The same applies for ALL of us computer quarterbacks.

As far as I am concerned, skin isnt a motivator, I dont see color, we ALL BLEED RED.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This incident is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join