It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-old white boy beaten: Where is President Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Race has a lot more to do with this then some of you are willing to admit.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
keep winning about Zim Zam (no relation by the way)...

From OP.

they need to rot in jail because their kind are just going to get bigger like TM and keep beating up, robbing and eventually killing people!

Take your own advice.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

You "wish that white kid had a gun on him"?

Yeah, that's the answer to everything, just kill everyone and the problem is solved
The problem isn't these kids, it's the society they are brought into and throwing more guns at it, isn't the solution.

link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by DaRAGE
One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

So the drug dealer and his mates beat the hell out of him on a school bus.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

I didn't know monkeys sold drugs...?

Can you explain to me why you think the drug dealers were monkeys? I'd like you to spell it out to me so there is no confusion whatsoever.

I'm sure you can guess.

you know, monkeys don't really have the mindset of a normal human being.
If you were thinking I was meaning it visually.... well then, oh goodness, RACE CARD!!

link   

Problem is every damn black kid now 16 and under thinks they are a "gangsta"...

the parents of these kids need to be punished as well. oh wait, I mean the PARENT, because I'm sure these kids don't have fathers around.

you know the saying, once you go black, you become a single mother.

I really don't have a response. I'm quoting this for posterity so we can all be reminded of the racial musings of Resoe26. Maybe you could sell a book someday.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah, where's the huge media blow up about this? Where are the white protesters? Where are the marches? Where are the immediate calls to racism as the motive?

O'H that's right.. I forgot, none of that applies to whites who fall victim to the criminal act of blacks or another race. Things only 'matter' on the statistically very rare occasion of a white committing a violent act against a black, only then does the media splurge the 'story', only then is racism correlated as motive although no evidence suggesting such is even present...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

Can you explain to me why you think the drug dealers were monkeys? I'd like you to spell it out to me so there is no confusion whatsoever.

I'm sure you can guess.

If you were thinking I was meaning it visually.... well then, oh goodness, RACE CARD!!

Don't play dumb. It's that typical Arizona ignorant passive aggressive racism that is being so uniquely branded as defensible on ATS. I have yet to hear a racist spout off about a bunch of white kids being monkeys. Never ONCE have I heard that.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Problem is every damn black kid now 16 and under thinks they are a "gangsta"...

the parents of these kids need to be punished as well. oh wait, I mean the PARENT, because I'm sure these kids don't have fathers around.

you know the saying, once you go black, you become a single mother.

I really don't have a response. I'm quoting this for posterity so we can all be reminded of the racial musings of Resoe26. Maybe you could sell a book someday.

hmmmm. I'm wondering if you are giving me a compliment, or sarcasm is amongst me.
Either way, I am going to bow.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes, we followed the Martin case. It was nothing until Obama stepped in. You are definitely wrong that he only got involved because of inaction. It was so obvious that he got involved for a racial reason. His comment is proof.

Since when has a president ever gotten involved in a common state's case? Not his place, and certainly was baiting the nation with his comments.
Open your eyes. The whole Z/M case was a stir the national pot exploitation on the citizens.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Hehehe, monkeys probably more smarter than many other animals... the choice of the animal for the current content is suspicious, so we will never know what were your true intentions!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm sure you can guess.

Don't play dumb. It's that typical Arizona ignorant passive aggressive racism that is being so uniquely branded as defensible on ATS. I have yet to hear a racist spout off about a bunch of white kids being monkeys. Never ONCE have I heard that.

Well Cuervo, I believe we met once before.... And I am hispanic. Don't you remember our* little inquisition at one point in time? And I am not rascist, I'm just good at pointing out truth. Stereotypes tend to have some truth to them..... naw sayyyin homie!?

edit on 13-8-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

From OP.

they need to rot in jail because their kind are just going to get bigger like TM and keep beating up, robbing and eventually killing people!

Take your own advice.

I can repeat one more time if you don't get it. Their kind, (not the race) but thugs, criminals, the future jail contingent of this country... You got a problem with that? Go and take a stand and try to get this youth off their crime path that they're already in. Or lash out on the system that creates that contingent of criminals through welfare, back rubbing of the political correctness etc. I as citizen see and comment because I'm tired of this display. I don't color violence. Unfortunately has already been colored.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Awww
i've been on a bus where these girls started fighting right behind me. I was terrifide!

Terrified of a fight? Did you grow up in a Disney movie?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah t
t jk

I'm not scared anymore! That was the first time i've seen a fight but in that same year i was put in a HORRIBLE class full of gangsters so i saw fights everyday and I got threatened by two boys so yea im used to it now

Imagine that AND having social anxitey

edit on 13-8-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

From OP.

Take your own advice.

I can repeat one more time if you don't get it. Their kind, (not the race) but thugs, criminals, the future jail contingent of this country... You got a problem with that? Go and take a stand and try to get this youth off their crime path that they're already in. Or lash out on the system that creates that contingent of criminals through welfare, back rubbing of the political correctness etc. I as citizen see and comment because I'm tired of this display. I don't color violence. Unfortunately has already been colored.

maybe you don't "color" violence but apparently the blacks do. ie Zimmerman vs. Martin case. everyone wants revenge man.... you see that.... right?

I could care the less. I grew up with blacks and I have seen thier constant hatred for others than thier own race. I have seen them betray other races (because of race) I have seen black men take advantage of white women, I have seen my black friends have multiple children with multiple women and NEVER raise them. It is a pattern that has been set from the beginning.

The only people that can fix the "african" americans are THEMSELVES. They need to end the excuses and the racism that THEY THEMSELVES harbor, which in turn makes Whites, Hispanics, and Asians hate them collectively. They just don't stay in school long enough to figure that out I guess, or have common sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This type of thing happens everywhere, all the time, and always has.

We have the all powerful unblinking eye of cameras everywhere now, and the internet to beam images to all corners of the planet in nearly real time.

It's not about race, it's about boredom. people just don't have enough to do with all that free time. If I wasn't unemployed, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time here discussing non events like this one, but then I'm sure there are those of you who think I shouldn't have access to the internet at all, because I don't have a job. Another topic for another time....

Maybe the white kid should have been a bit more discreet about telling whomever he told about the one thug trying to sell him drugs, maybe the person he told should have been more discreet, maybe the bus driver should carry mace to control the little bastards.

Stuff like this video portrays might have something to do with it, another example of people with way too much time on their hands.

www.youtube.com...

Not that I'm being racist or anything, but for the sake of honest observation, all those thugs look like African Americans to me, WORD!.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

Yeah, where's the huge media blow up about this? Where are the white protesters? Where are the marches? Where are the immediate calls to racism as the motive?

ill summarize for you.

*Drugs
*Snitching
*Charged
*Jailed

What more do you want? start a protest to get them jailed?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow getting two stars for insulting someone? What is this world coming to!?!??!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

From OP.

Take your own advice.

maybe you don't "color" violence but apparently the blacks do. ie Zimmerman vs. Martin case. everyone wants revenge man.... you see that.... right?

I could care the less. I grew up with blacks and I have seen thier constant hatred for others than thier own race. I have seen them betray other races (because of race) I have seen black men take advantage of white women, I have seen my black friends have multiple children with multiple women and NEVER raise them. It is a pattern that has been set from the beginning.

The only people that can fix the "african" americans are THEMSELVES. They need to end the excuses and the racism that THEY THEMSELVES harbor, which in turn makes Whites, Hispanics, and Asians hate them collectively. They just don't stay in school long enough to figure that out I guess, or have common sense.

Exactly my point. Thank You !!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join