It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-Year-old white boy beaten: Where is President Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

13-Year-old white boy beaten: Where is President Obama?

www.libertynews.com

Where is President Obama after a 13-year-old white boy was beaten up on a school bus by three African-American youths in Florida? The video that documented the July 9th beating has gone viral, leaving hundreds of thousands of viewers horrified.
In the chilling video, three 15-year-old boys repeatedly beat and kick the victim, who suffered a broken arm and two black eyes.

And yet, Obama has not once come out to speak publicly about the attack. Not that a President should weigh in on such matters. But this President has a habit of doing so…at least when the victim is black.

- See more
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
patriotaction.net
www.sodahead.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When you watch these 3 teens, with the anger and constant beating they were doing to the kid, remind yourself they are only 2 years younger than Trayvon Martin was and the false rev's and liberals say Zimmerman didn't have to shoot Trayvon?

Man I wish that white kid had a gun on him! If there was EVER a need for self defense that was it! It was pre-meditated with the intent to seriously injure if not kill that kid. They need to rot in jail because their kind are just going to get bigger like TM and keep beating up, robbing and eventually killing people!

These 3 black thugs should be tried as adults,thrown in prison where all those other black thugs will use them as ,,well you know what will happen to these tender young boys. Disgusting human beings...

www.libertynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-8-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

So the drug dealer and his mates beat the hell out of him on a school bus.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This has been discussed like 10x already.

Desperate for playing the victim?

The kid that got beat up was involved in snitching the 3 kids that were selling drugs.

But don't worry, you can wipe the foam from your mouth, they were charged and jailed, not let go like the Zim Zam!

Racists, finding racism where it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why even mention the color of the kids?

Suckers being manipulated by the media.

Fact is, 3 lads attacked another lad, it doesn't matter what religion, color, race, sexual orientation they were, Its wrong. Full stop.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder if he looked at these three youths and thought "They could have been 35 years ago", and had a little giggle to himself.

Yeah, the violence goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Fine...play that watered down card.

As for reality, regardless of race, the kid did the right thing. In addition, if the bus driver had a carry/conceal permit, we'd have one less broken arm and 3 examples of what not to do on a school bus.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Where is President Obama after a 13-year-old white boy was beaten up on a school bus by three African-American youths in Florida?

Did you even follow the Martin case? Clearly not, as Obama didn't say a thing until the INACTION of the police started to turn into a racial war waiting to happen. That's why Obama commented, sure, the kid being black probably made it hit closer to home for him, but he didn't scour the local papers, find the story, and do an address.

Until this incident becomes a media firestorm with perceived inaction from the police against those involved, I wouldn't expect this to even be on Obama's radar.

Playing the victim indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

In this particular situation, would it be wrong for an adult to smash their heads together?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
This has been discussed like 10x already.

Desperate for playing the victim?

The kid that got beat up was involved in snitching the 3 kids that were selling drugs.

But don't worry, you can wipe the foam from your mouth, they were charged and jailed, not let go like the Zim Zam!

I didn't know how many times this has been discussed. The search didn't turn up nothing. And I'm not a racist for posting something that is not my making but a news covered even by mainstream media. I don't understand your need to lash out on other members of the board while are mods who make the decision what threads can and what cannot stay open.

Since you don't know me personally I would hope that you hold your racism rant in your chest. This thugs are only 13-15 years old and look the pattern in their behavior. And you are worried about my foam?
edit on 13-8-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

As for reality, regardless of race, the kid did the right thing. In addition, if the bus driver had a carry/conceal permit, we'd have one less broken arm and 3 examples of what not to do on a school bus.

So a fight on a school bus, something that's taken place since we started our system of education, should be broken up via gunfire?

Really? These 3 punk kids, drug dealers, chose to fight, hand to hand, and your suggestion is someone should have shot them? That's the problem with guns right there my friend, it should be the last resort, not knee jerk first reaction.

What exactly do you expect the outcome to be, if someone opens fire on a damn school bus? The kids were caught and punished, case closed.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's a shame, he did the right thing and told about their drug dealing.

But should have been more street wise, sometimes you just have to stay quiet. Either that or whoever he told should have kept a closer eye on him.

Could have been any race that did this, so I don't think It's a racist attack, but a sad state of affairs none the less.
edit on 13-8-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
People sure do seem to be making extra effort to make this a racial thing where it's not. Obama would have no interest in this because it's not unlike hundreds of other petty crimes per day, every day of the week...every day of every year.

This one just started to look different because the Media told us (from every headline and opening news story covering it) that this was 3 BLACK kids beating a WHITE kid. Pay no mind to the fact it's 3 scumbag criminals beating a kid they thought was a snitch against them in a previous reported incident from school.

I'm glad to see the nation isn't buying the race angle....since it's everyone EXCEPT the people involved in the situation itself who are pushing that side, IMO.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Really? These 3 punk kids, drug dealers, chose to fight, hand to hand, and your suggestion is someone should have shot them?

Yes, 3 on 1 with a broken arm and multiple head shots is in no way a suitable case for a firearm defense..?

You're an idiot...but that's ok, as we all need to be reminded at times that there is a huge discrepancy between those with common sense and those without.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I could have addressed in a different manner if you never brought the race factor in. Since you did and made your assumption that race was a factor AND related the previous incident.

You definitely had an agenda and i responded accordingly.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Yup, lets unload our guns on kids fighting with each other.

You wonder why people are against guns? because of mindset like yours.

link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by DaRAGE
One of them tried to sell drugs to that 13 year old at school and the 13 year old ratted him out to a teacher.

So the drug dealer and his mates beat the hell out of him on a school bus.

What a wonderful future those kids have. It's the future generation folks! Welcome to hell!

I didn't know monkeys sold drugs...?

Can you explain to me why you think the drug dealers were monkeys? I'd like you to spell it out to me so there is no confusion whatsoever.

link   
Awww
i've been on a bus where these girls started fighting right behind me. I was terrifide! The bus driver broke it up though

I mostly feel bad for the other kids there, they were probably scared!
edit on 13-8-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Telos

I could have addressed in a different manner if you never brought the race factor in. Since you did and made your assumption that race was a factor AND related the previous incident.

You definitely had an agenda and i responded accordingly.

Have a cool aid and chill then. Or keep winning about Zim Zam (no relation by the way)...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join