It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testicle-Biting Fish May Be Invading Denmark

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You can guarantee there'll be no mention of this in the tourist brochures!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
so they are supposedly delicious to eat, meaning we wont have to worry about them for long, they will soon be on the endangered list, once ppl get to know how good they taste... mm problem solved..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why does god invent horrible things like testicle targeting parana? First he invented the dreaded tropical swim up the pee pee fish and now this. Maybe god is a she and very angry at what the guys have done to the planet?
edit on 13-8-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by Dumbass

Brackish means salt and fresh water mixed, the Oresund strait is directly exposed to the ocean and fish have this uncanny ability to move under their own power.

It isn't an impossibility that they came from Japan.

I'm not talking about salt fresh or brackish water.
It would be more probable they came from the amazon itself
Amazon>Atlantic Ocean>Oresund
Is less distance (and even corresponding with oceans currents) then:
Japan>Pacific Ocean>some northern straight/southern cape>Atlantic Ocean>Oresund

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

see my prior post for the most likely explanation as to how these fish got there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Of course that is the most obvious reason.
I was just wondered about the fact someone came up with the idea that fish was escaped from a tank with the tsunami in Japan and wanted to point out the distance and differences beween the Pacific and Atlantic.

To stay on topic. A former fish tank fish is most likely. I'm not aware of any harbors in both the delta of the Amazon and near the sea near Sweden/Denmark but ballast tanks from ships can bring some nasty surprises too

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

not to mention that the fish from the japenese tsunami would now be 100 feet tall, walk on two legs, shoot fire from their mouths and probably have some kind of laser ray weapon from their eyes.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

LOL
Yes but easily to hunt/fish as we see them glow in the dark too

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

and how, pray tell, would you hunt/fish for what the japanese referred to as Godzilla.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I throw in my mother-in-law. It's not the first time she would fight the Japanese forces

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Testicle-Biting Fish May Be Invading Denmark,
This is very interesting,but I don't understand why the danes must bite something like that from a fish.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Dumbass

and how, pray tell, would you hunt/fish for what the japanese referred to as Godzilla.

call Matthew Broderick
or Jeremy Wade he did a episode on these same fish.
River Monsters

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Yeah it's a new trend. Before you know it you'll be teaching it your kids

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Skinny dipping in a lake with hungry pike is not a good idea. If there are a lot of bass in a lake keep those shorts on and watch the toes when walking near their gravel beds. Who needs piranhas when you know how fish act when they are hungry.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
reply to post by piequal3because14

Yeah it's a new trend. Before you know it you'll be teaching it your kids
You are right ,maybe the 60's and 70's will be back at a certain point,it will be a new beginning.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
The Nutcracker, Ouch. That has to be one of the worst ways to lose your balls. A great deterent for rapist, give them one look at this fish, with the requirement of getting his balls eaten if he violates any women or men. that would solve a lot of the problems

Better a Nutcracker than this fish, the Candriru, the Fish that swims up your urethra and then gets stuck. Watch this link from River Monsters....The Candriru

Forget waterboarding,, put one of those in a tub with me and I am spilling any secrets I am keeping.
edit on 13-8-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A fitting punishment for convicted pedophiles.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Don't try "manscaping" with kitchen shears down there. It bleeds a lot. Even a tiny snip.

In my defense, I thought if I trimmed it back it would make it easier to shave. Has anyone tried to shave that thing before?! It moves all over the place!

I can't even imagine having a fish with teeth like that biting me "down under"
edit on 13-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Well fire burns the hairs... Lol it kinda smells
And I bet your gf would love to wax it.

Anyway get some anaesthesia, both in or out of the water...

You know that movie?

Free willy man!
edit on 13-8-2013 by Dumbass because: well no real ediylt but its 1.36 am here and ilI still miss my "I'm wau too drunk too be allowed to pist (funny i was trying to type drunk but it is ok) anything on whatever website" luckily I'm not using facebook or twitter

edit on 13-8-2013 by Dumbass because: loool pist should be post hahaha funny... it suits perfectly... damn i miss that button

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

She does have one of those hard wax melting pot things with the tongue depressors. No, no, and NO!

Just a little slip down there w/the shears and some skin got caught. I swear, it looked like a slasher film. I hear her shout, "Do we need to go to the hospital?!"

I shakily reply, "I...I...I don't think so, but band-aids are going to be difficult. Bring me some paper towels and a bag of ice!"

No way I was going to go to the ER for that. No, I would go to the ER with a fish clamped onto my scrotum though -- those doctors could probably use the laugh. They'd just shake their head at the kitchen shears...

The good news for anyone bit one one of these fish is that "down there" heals faster than almost any part of the body due to the amount of blood flow.
edit on 13-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join