It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Is A Government Setup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anonymous is a government setup created to cause the people to revolt against the elite forces and gives them a reason to kill those rebels , they will say that they were terrorist revolting against peace. Remember that the Elite Love Chaos and remember that hate can never defeat hate but is only constant fuel for one another for the fight. Unconditional love is the most powerful thing you can use. Jesus is returning soon, don't be left behind, he is the only way you you will be protected and have a chance of escaping these hard times and very crucial time coming ahead.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
Anonymous is a government setup created to cause the people to revolt against the elite forces and gives them a reason to kill those rebels , they will say that they were terrorist revolting against peace. Remember that the Elite Love Chaos and remember that hate can never defeat hate but is only constant fuel for one another for the fight. Unconditional love is the most powerful thing you can use. Jesus is returning soon, don't be left behind, he is the only way you you will be protected and have a chance of escaping these hard times and very crucial time coming ahead.

People been putting their faith in that guy for 2000 years and #s only got worse.

wake up buddy.

You are Anonymous, anybody can be Anonymous. Everybody except Jesus, because hes not real and I stopped believing in fair tails when when I turned 18 and found of Santa wasn't real.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Sometimes OP.... violence solves problems

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It gets worse because people are not following him, but following after there flesh and the people who started Anonymous are being used to get people to join in and be crash dummies to death, trust me I know

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

It gets worse because people are not following him, but following after there flesh and the people who started Anonymous are being used to get people to join in and be crash dummies to death, trust me I know

oh YOU know huh?
and how is that?
I'm not doubting your theory, but as a newbie to this website, you need to learn to start supporting your ideas with information, even some links.

ps. Welcome

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I like the skepticism by the OP. I've thought this for a long time. Why should anonymous remain as such? Because they are fighting for the people. Why should they disband? Because we know by the *ent alphabet agency here* will use covert ops any way possible. I think this is an attempt at a psyop that people fail to realize can be used against them. CISPA, SOPA etc, if the cyber attacks keep coming, they wont just be targeting pirates.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

reply to post by n00bUK

oh YOU know huh?
and how is that?
I'm not doubting your theory, but as a newbie to this website, you need to learn to start supporting your ideas with information, even some links.

ps. Welcome

He's just stating his opinion on what he feels and thinks. You don't need some link to speak do you and it seems you're we're a little hard on him for no reason.

Whether he's new or not, he will learn as time progresses. You just turn a year old a two months ago so I believe you're still a newbie your darn self.
edit on 13-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I do believe sometime the big G sits in the anonymous chair from time to time. Although they made a lot of statements in the past that made me skeptical today.

Then again, anonymous can be anybody blowing smoke.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by resoe26

reply to post by n00bUK

oh YOU know huh?
and how is that?

ps. Welcome

He's just stating his opinion on what he feels and thinks. You don't need some link to speak do you and it seems you're we're a little hard on him for no reason.

Whether he's new or not, he will learn as time progresses. You just turn a year old a two months ago so I believe you're still a newbie your darn self.
edit on 13-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

I wasn't meaning to be hard on the guy. I know people on this website don't take any criticism to easily. Some probably have even committed suicide from the rash comments people throw out there.
Way to back him up though bub.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

hate can't defeat hate... hmm

what about Might ... can that defeat hate

Can I get a date & time for the arrival Jesus

pleaze

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Hate has never solved anything, but instead lead a way for things to evolve greater than the problem that was suppose to being solved
Just like in Hercules were wene he had cut the head off the dragon and instead killing it another head grew back and made the problem worser than it was wene it first started.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Only love can defeat hate. And to the day and hour Jesus will come back, nobody knows but the father. But you will know when he is right at the door if you can discern signs which that understanding comes from God and he gives it to his true servants.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

****Unnecessary person attack removed****

So you keep believing in your little science fiction novel (bible) and leave the rest of us alone.
edit on 6-10-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Did he jump through your computer and make you come here to read this post?

Feel free to not peruse the post because no one but you is making you do that so I don't see how he is cramming anything down your throat, but please don't feel so free as to continue being as rude as you were just there!

Thanks op for the chatter. I am not entirely sure about anon but they do create an odd feeling for me.
Why be anonymous if you have nothing to hide

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Hate has never solved anything, but instead lead a way for things to evolve greater than the problem that was suppose to being solved
Just like in Hercules were wene he had cut the head off the dragon and instead killing it another head grew back and made the problem worser than it was wene it first started.

..... the grammar and spelling in this post is hilarious.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

So I guess you missed the message hugh? So you try to pick something so small as a grammer mistake. Really? Do you feel any happier with your self for making such a belittling judgment? If so I wish you God speed into finding true happiness.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Its a choice for you to accept it or not. But your punishment or reward at judgment day is on you, but God still won't hold back his judgment rather you accept Jesus or not and its coming real soon. I'm just going to do what he has put on my heart to warn the people.
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: Typo

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So you signed up to spout your religious opinions. Hmmmm
"...hate can never defeat hate..."
"...Unconditional love is the most powerful thing you can use..."
Where is your evidence of these claims?
They sound like clichés straight out of "Youth Fellowship".
"Anonymous is a government setup..."
Where is your evidence? Oh yeah...it's in your opinions.
Thanks for wasting my time.
(Meaning - I clicked on the link to your thread, and read your OP expecting/hoping-for an intelligent - or, at least, thought provoking - exchange...and, instead, found myself swatting at fire and brimstone...again.)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

So I guess you missed the message hugh? So you try to pick something so small as a grammer mistake. Really? Do you feel any happier with your self for making such a belittling judgment? If so I wish you God speed into finding true happiness.

yo calm down man. I get your message. I see your theory. Chill....Chill.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I'm giving you examples that can be notice by the average person who knows history. What have wars escalated up too? And what I'm speaking is about something very relevant and serving Jesus Christ and spreading the good word isn't a religion, it should be the way of life everybody should be living other than been distracted by the illusion of technology. If every technological innovation disappeared right now, what would you have to do and talk about, wouldn't God once again become the main focus? So am I correct in stating that the majority of people are living in a lying illusion created by technology?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join