It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope for people who have lost a loved one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To begin with, I'm now glad that I'm not the only one that gets visited by family passed on. I'll share my story as its only fair as many have shared theirs. Since I can remember I've always felt alone and felt something was there. Every year before my birthday I go into depression and always wanted to be away from something. I found out when I was about 10, I was supposed to be born with a twin brother but he never made it though the pregnancy. He still visits with a young girl, who was a sister born at least 20 years before me. One night a man also came with to visit, he was my godfather. He had gone on a fishing trip with my dad and had caught malaria. My dad was lucky as he didn't catch it. When my godfather visited that night, it was the night that he passed away and he told me this, he also said that him, my twin and my older sister will always look out for me and be there. About 2 months after that dream did I only find out about my godfather's death.

Since then I had a serious accident, and I've been really sick that I've needed a life saving operation. With the accident, I fell 5.8 meters and one of them caught me to lessen the blow as if the one didn't do that my head would have been cracked open. With my illness I started giving up the will to live as I couldn't handle it, And at times I begged for my mother to kill me. I know they stopped my mother from doing that and helped me at night by giving me comfort so I could sleep.

Those 3 have saved my life at least 30 times and I'm only in early 20's. They still visit and always at least one is always with me all the time to help me as they have always done so and will continue.

Apart from them, I count my pets as family and they also always visit me, even friends pets have been around me. Only once I had to bring a compromise between a past pet and current pets. Those visits from them are the best as I learn a lot from them as animals generally tend to seek me out even if I only see them once.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chibi426
To begin with, I'm now glad that I'm not the only one that gets visited by family passed on. I'll share my story as its only fair as many have shared theirs. Since I can remember I've always felt alone and felt something was there. Every year before my birthday I go into depression and always wanted to be away from something. I found out when I was about 10, I was supposed to be born with a twin brother but he never made it though the pregnancy. He still visits with a young girl, who was a sister born at least 20 years before me. One night a man also came with to visit, he was my godfather. He had gone on a fishing trip with my dad and had caught malaria. My dad was lucky as he didn't catch it. When my godfather visited that night, it was the night that he passed away and he told me this, he also said that him, my twin and my older sister will always look out for me and be there. About 2 months after that dream did I only find out about my godfather's death.

Since then I had a serious accident, and I've been really sick that I've needed a life saving operation. With the accident, I fell 5.8 meters and one of them caught me to lessen the blow as if the one didn't do that my head would have been cracked open. With my illness I started giving up the will to live as I couldn't handle it, And at times I begged for my mother to kill me. I know they stopped my mother from doing that and helped me at night by giving me comfort so I could sleep.

Those 3 have saved my life at least 30 times and I'm only in early 20's. They still visit and always at least one is always with me all the time to help me as they have always done so and will continue.

Apart from them, I count my pets as family and they also always visit me, even friends pets have been around me. Only once I had to bring a compromise between a past pet and current pets. Those visits from them are the best as I learn a lot from them as animals generally tend to seek me out even if I only see them once.

Thank you for sharing! I'm very sorry to hear about your accident but am glad that someone intervened so that you are able to come on here and post about it. I can understand about the birthday depression as that happens to me and let me tell you that it only gets worse the older you get.Wait till your 30th! It's interesting that you say past pet's visit you as i have never heard of that, but i can only hope that when my dog passes on she comes back and visits as she is probably the only thing i had to live for for quite some time

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Haze617

Sorry for not posting sooner.

Animals seem to visit when they want to and you'll normally get it if you have a strong bond with them both on a physical care and love level and on a spiritual connection level. You'll know if your dog visits as they still bring the same emotions that they do when they are with us here. If they can't get directly to you, someone who knew the dog and is able to understand and sense it, it will go to that person and should then relay its message to you, but it will be around, animals tend to do that. Also something my one past cat had was a pillow that she used and that is part of her connection still as she still sleeps upon it.

I had them protect me through my recent operation as it didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped. Instead of being 1 to 1 and a half hours long, I was in for 4 hours and minor complications had occurred.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibi426

Sorry to hear about your operation . I appreciate you sharing your story, as my dog is starting to age and has been having seizures the past few days. One of the hardest things i've ever had to watch

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
my story is, since i was around 13 i've had nothing but paranormal experiences and especially know when someone is going to die, iv'e also been doing evp for several years. one christmas (about 2/3 weeks to xmas) nan was poorly and i was trying to decide if i should go and spend xmas with my dad in france, i was in the kitchen with my mum and i said to her 'ask nan if she feels like she's dying' just out of nowhere i asked. mum turned round and said 'don't be daft' but i had a horrible feeling deep inside. so i decided to go france in the end, while there i still had that empty, horrible feeling, anyway, when i got back to the UK it was then i knew something was wrong as mum wasn't there and sure enough i was told nan had died, which i still haven't and won't ever forgive my family for not telling me while i was away, i was not allowed to see my nan, i had to 'remember' her the way she was (which i thoroughly believe is b/s) so i have never got over my nans death as i wasn't allowed to have my goodbye. so fast forward 20 something years and i have never seen or heard from my grandparents. i have always thought dreams were just that, dreams. couple of years ago i had a dream i had a budgie and it was that intense, next morning, that was it, i had to get a budgie, i got one. last year, a couple of weeks away from christmas i was sat here and the bird said 'gooeeeee' as clear as you like, the only person i have ever known say that was my nan, never heard it from anyone else or since her death. she used to say that to call out to people, to get their attention, some people would shout 'oi' or 'hey' she used to say 'goooeee' !! i find that truly amazing i suppose it was her christmas gift to me as i missed out on being there and not being properly informed!!! i have never taught my bird to say that, i had forgotten until he said it. its taken 20 something years for my grandparents to get that to me!!! i have also got 2 messages through evp from them via 3 spirits. but thats enough for now though lol. great thread!!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Haze617 i hope your back is ok now? i had back surgery due to slipped disc and severe sciatica about 8 years ago and in april this year the disc above has gone. i really feel your pain.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Some great testaments to the genius of human life. These are the things that make moving forward just a bit easier.

Hope everyone's backs...and fronts...are feeling better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join