It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feds Let "Whitey" Get Away with Murder - A racially inflammatory headline?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The real issue here is race relations. They have been set back to the levels in the 1960's. I know, I was there, I began high school the first year it was integrated. I have seen what true racism is. A young man I liked refused to go biking with me because he said he'd be beaten up for riding a bike with a white girl. I know racism

But when Obama says, no whites should be allowed in the black caucus then we have returned to 1960's racism.

When people feel justified in beating or killing an innocent person of another race because of their skin color, that is old old old style racism.

I remember when people were concerned about a person's character and said a good character was how a person should be judged. That still applies today, a person's character. Lest you forget that was Martin Luther King Jr.

edit on 17-8-2013 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I'm going to agree to disagree with you on how violent the racism is today.

To me it sounds like you never left the racism of the 60's IMO.

Bye and get some rest grandma.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

The OP is absolutely correct in his assessment of the situation regarding the totally corrupted press - the headline is patently racist - no two ways about it!!!

In the interest of 'racial propriety' during these tense times the headline should have read James "Whitey" Bolger etc.

BTW - all this hullabaloo regarding the negress Oprah is intended to further foment racial tension. This stratagem is intentionally designed to protect Obama from any and all criticism lest the 'offender' be branded a racist for making a comment against the alleged "president." Its all a game - they don't merely play the race "card" - these racist blacks play the race "deck" - all 52 cards including the Joker - and guess who he might O'be.

edit on 17-8-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

all this hullabaloo regarding the negress

You know it's 2013, right?

Not 1813...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join