It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Zeitgeist Connected? (Theory Only)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What if the people behind the movie Zeitgeist and the people behind 9/11 were the same people? Okay, here me out. A plane hits the twin towers, followed by another plane. They collapse in the middle of New York City. People are filmed jumping out of windows.

Okay, then there is a false war in Iraq. After that, a movie like Zeitgeist comes out detailing how religions and the corporate bankers were behind the attacks.

If you haven't watched Zeitgeist, you should watch the beginning. There is a lot of subliminal messaging there. For example, "1 + 1 = 2" is shown written on a piece of paper and then the Bible and an American Flag and then flashes of artillery going off and people fighting wars. Then it goes into lots of flashing lights and spinning things and then there is this wah-wah-wah-wah-wah sound going on in the background.

Seriously, check it out. Has anyone ever seen Lost when the guy is captured and put in front of a brainwashing machine? It is really similar to that.

So anyway, these global elitists (would have to be to pull this off) destroy the twin towers and then after, release brainwashing instructions to the U.S. Public in order to tell them to destroy religions and the current power structure. The documentary is not a documentary at all, but is using hypnosis to create a civil war on purpose.

If you want to be even more sinister about it, think about this - the ultimate end game in this situation would be to be going after the Jews (bankers), as well as, using the liberal agenda of eugenics (abortions, and such) and going after other religions - as well as this idea of intellectual perfection and ethics based on cause-and-effect, pure and simple, cutthroat, heartless, the name of the movie "Zeitgeist" and the name of our security forces "Homeland Security."

There is only one group with this kind of M.O. and this kind of cultural history, and that is the Nazis from Nazi Germany itself.

We already know that after World War II, top intelligence analysts and scientists were divided from Germany and taken as spoils of war by both the U.S. and Russia. If, and I'm sure some of them did, some of these Germans got into the C.I.A. they could have hatched a plan using fairly advanced methods of psychology to achieve the goals they set out to make back in the 1930's.

If this is the truth, if anyone out there thinks this scares them, let me know. If I'm right, then these people are ruthless. There is no mercy here.

Although treat this as only a theory. I don't think I've heard this angle before and I thought it was worth mentioning. It came to me after I was watching Zeitgeist and became aware of some of the techniques they were using, and starting thinking it might be instructions rather than a documentary. Even the guy reading the narration sounds like he is using a recording studio from the 1950's and he is a C.I.A, agent reading off a script.
edit on 13-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

P.S. Zeitgeist is on Netflix all you have to do is check out the first 5 minutes or so to see what I mean and get the full effect.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

After that

After the media reported 911 too many people were inspired to comment on the event which confused the issue.

For example, Bobby Fischer a long term world champion chess player with an ELO rating as high as 2785 broke years of silence to applaud the event in a Philippine radio broadcast hours after the implosions began.

At the time he was hiding in Japan from a US indictment.

As far as I can tell he saw the attacks as little more than a global scale Evans gambit being used to facilitate play.

There may be more to the story but you would need to ask a GM and they aren't talking.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

That makes sense. It is highly relevant that Bobby Fisher, a chess master, would make a comment on this. Chess a very logical game that teaches tactics. He probably recognized the tactical signature.

Fisher Using the Evans Gambit to Win in 17 Moves

Wikipedia: Evan's Gambit

The Evans Gambit is an aggressive variant of the Giuoco Piano, which normally continues with the positional moves 4.c3 or 4.d3. The idea behind the move 4.b4 is to give up a pawn in order to secure a strong centre and bear down on Black's weak-point, f7.

Ideas based on Ba3, preventing Black from castling, are also often in the air. According to Reuben Fine, the Evans poses a challenge for Black since the usual defenses (play ...d6 and/or give back the gambit pawn) are more difficult to pull off than with other gambits. (Interestingly, Fine was beaten by this gambit in a friendly game against Bobby Fischer, in just 17 moves: Fischer–Fine 1963 1–0.)

Strange he applauded the event, though. Assuming the theory I mentioned is the way to go, these theoretical masterminds would have a higher chess rating, though - they tricked him!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Another title for this thread could have been "9/11 and High School Musical, Connected? (theory only)" and it would have just as much creditability as the OP presented.

All this is, is pure speculation, its not a theory, its speculation and there is a massive difference

You can speculate all you want that the guys behind Zeitgest were behind 9/11 just like i can speculate about Kim Kardiashian being behind it all, or the tooth fairy and any other fantasies i want to speculate about being part of reality.

But it doesn't make any of it true, speculation is speculation until it can be proven otherwise.

And that is all this thread is, speculation, the OP has no more proof that "theory" has any more credibility to it than me saying "the tooth fairy puts coins under my pillow".

To be clear this is not me attacking the OP rather I am highlighting the pitfalls of speculation with out facts and reality to back them up. If you really want to understand events like 9/11 you have to look at the facts.

Its all very well speculating, its all very well then to say "what if the guys behind Zeigeist were behind 9/11?", yet at the same time one should be smart enough to recognize this as mere speculation (not a theory) and if one cannot find any proof to back up one's speculation then one should also be smart enough to dismiss such speculation and move on to the next question.

To understand 9/11 and events like it you cannot rely on speculation, to assume speculation as any credibility is absurd unless you have facts to back it up.
edit on 13-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Okay, then there is a false war in Iraq.

That was overwhelmingly approved by Congress and over 90% of the American people with a coalition of over 30 other nations joining the fight to ouster a war criminal that was later hanged by his own people for mass murder.

I have no idea what 'Zeitgeist' is other than it is based of Mythology of some kind.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I agree, it is only speculation. I would have to investigate further in order to get more data, for example, I could do some audio forensics on the sounds in Zeitgeist and see if they were bin-aural beats, as well as research the origins of the documentary and find out who did the narration, I could find out more about the Germans who joined the C.I.A., I could look into how the Jewish people knew to be out of the twin towers on September 11th, and look into the origins of how "Homeland Security" was named "Homeland Security," for starters.

Also, I could identify the names of the psychological techniques used in Zeitgeist and identify their origins.

There are bread crumbs to follow, but the O.P. was only speculation, you are correct. As for it and High School Musical being connected, that would be a harder sell. I have a psychology major, am a recording engineer, and have taken history courses on the Nazis so, but yeah, the way the O.P. was presented is only speculation.

That's good you pointed that out.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Google Theosophy.
Google what New Age has to do with Theosophy.
Google Helena Blavatsky.
Google Alice Bailey.
Google Externalization of the Hierarchy.

Then Google one world religion.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The movies are just crap, through and through. There are tons of crap movies on 9/11, religious conspiracies, and BS about the federal reserve.

I see no reason to associate the makers of zeitgeist with the perpetrators of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Yeah I looked it up, it was sketchy watching the movie, other people have called it propaganda before, so I was right when I sensed that, but I think it is just the director Peter Joseph, I don't think there is a link like I thought.

I think I got freaked out when I noticed the subliminal messaging and everything.

You can find both Zeitgeist and Peter Joseph on Wikipedia.

Zeitgeist

Peter Joseph

The smart thing to do if you watch this movie is check out the facts and sources it represents, I'm sure there might be some truth in there.
edit on 14-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I could look into how the Jewish people knew to be out of the twin towers on September 11th

You could also look into how all the people who were left handed, with blue eyes knew to be out of the twin towers on September 11th, and will come up with the same answer!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Thats odd I don't remember the Evans Gambit being prelinked to that 1963 raft?
Fine could have called the game at move 16 but apparently chose not too.
Might have been in keeping with the "Zeitgeist" from the 1850s period this gambit was first developed?
Both Fine and Fischer were "great men" of chess and would have appreciated the original.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

We already know that after World War II, top intelligence analysts and scientists were divided from Germany and taken as spoils of war by both the U.S. and Russia. If, and I'm sure some of them did, some of these Germans got into the C.I.A. they could have hatched a plan using fairly advanced methods of psychology to achieve the goals they set out to make back in the 1930's.

CIA ties with ex-Nazi's shown

I think this is just one of many articles illustrating that the US Government very much indeed incorporated Nazi SS into it's own spy agency..

It's a major F You to not only the survivors of the holocaust, but also American soldiers who fought and died for the end of the Nazi regime.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thank you, that link was very helpful, yeah I definitely feel the same way about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

I could look into how the Jewish people knew to be out of the twin towers on September 11th

You could also look into how all the people who were left handed, with blue eyes knew to be out of the twin towers on September 11th, and will come up with the same answer!

Well, there is actually a rumor going around that the former happened, but nothing about the latter. When I looked up the rumor I got this: It is false.

So the difference between what I just checked into and the left-handed conspiracy is that there isn't a left-handed conspiracy as far as I know?

The fact that there is a conspiracy about Jewish people being out of the twin towers that is false but fairly common knowledge as far as I know actually plays into what I'm talking about involving some kind of operation or ploy by someone to blame the attacks on the Jews.
edit on 14-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So the difference between what I just checked into and the left-handed conspiracy is that there isn't a left-handed conspiracy as far as I know?

Yes there is, just you have not got the proper access level to read about it - it is a secret conspiracy theory that has been kept off the internet!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I think this is just one of many articles illustrating that the US Government very much indeed incorporated Nazi SS into it's own spy agency.. It's a major F You to not only the survivors of the holocaust, but also American soldiers who fought and died for the end of the Nazi regime.

This is no big secret. That is how we got to the moon. To the victors go the spoils. I still find it amusing that Heinrich Mueller was in the bunker on April 29th surrounded by over 2 million Russian solders and ended up in Washington in 1948 then dispersed again forever ala Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24
and ended up in Washington in 1948 .

Your source for that claim is....?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Professor Hugh-Trevor Roper

James P O'Donnell

NO TITLE, SUBJECTS: FBI, RECORDS; FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
RIF#: 157-10014-10118 (10/29/75) SSCIA#: 07-M-24

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Spooky is right, this was actually just mentioned in an episode of Archer I watched last night, Malarie mentioned a lot of Nazi contributions to science... including, specifically this line:

"How do you think we got to the moon?"

and that is just science... I have heard that they also have contributed to social whatever, social sciences let's just say.

So people know, if I read something, I usually (if not always) check the source. And my memory is very detailed.
edit on 18-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join