It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I and I is everyone and everyone is me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I and I is everyone and everyone is me.
Now, the reason I put it on ATS is, what's your opinion about this?
reply to post by Risingfall

I am not O.J. Simpson, Kim Jung Un, Charles Manson, Adolph Hitler, Lee Harvey Oswald, or James Earl Ray. Hell, I'm not even Lindsay Lohan.

Yes you are, and so can they.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"Sorcerers say that we are inside a bubble. It is a bubble into which we are placed at the moment of our birth. At first the bubble is open, but then it begins to close until it has sealed us in. That bubble is our perception. We live inside that bubble all of our lives. And what we witness on its round walls is our own reflection... The thing reflected is our own view of the world. That view is first a description, which is given to us at the moment of our birth until all our attention is caught by it and the description becomes a view," - Tales of Power, Carlos Castaneda

Came across the above post (not literally...) just before reading this thread and thought the similarity to topic would be an interesting addition, for it seems we are born into this world open to everything but quickly develop a bubble in which we live by looking at our own reflections.

I very much agree with you, it's often that we are living in a hall of mirrors where the external is simply a reflection of the internal. The most common example i see of this is just how often people are talking to themselves. Even now, here I am, pretty much talking to myself. People reveal alot about who they think they are through what they say, particularly when they say what you are.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you" is an interesting bit of scripture, for people don't seem to have any other choice for by our very nature this is what we do. We treat others just as we are internally treating ourselves, for others are ourselves.

I n I is ultimately I, but I is also you, he, she, we and they.

I find the idea of 'watiko' (www.realitysandwich.com...) interesting when it comes to the collective. It seems to seek to explain how the components of ourselves on the individual level manifest on the collective level.

Alex Grey delves into the positives of this beautifully : alexgrey.com...

The paintings present idealized healthy systems so they may be used to visualize and focus healing energy on particular parts of the physical and subtle bodies. Ultimately, the Sacred Mirrors are intended for use as tools to see oneself and the world as reflections of the divine.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Be glad you are not me. You should really wake up from that nightmare, there's only one you. All you's you see are projections of your own mind your own source and you can turn them off so there is only the eternal silence. And after that you can make prank calls if you like to other you's.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For decades of my life...since somewhere in childhood, the "floating self" has been frequently zoning me out. I think my floating self is in control but it keeps telling my physical self "YOU ARE NOT WHERE I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT NOW"... but my physical self is like dead weight because it can't unlock the puzzle that surrounds it that presents itself in material and social riddle after riddle...and can't surmount it like an obstacle, a mountain all around. I have wondered so many times if it would just be simpler to leave the body permanently, but I'm not sure if that is the correct way out.

The power in this world is deception. I'm not sure for how many ages this will last.
There is no power in truth in this world. people are often powerless.... left craving power that will take them over the mountain to somewhere where the puzzles and riddles are solvable and not a series of stumbling blocks and failures... and in this world, power can be deadly. If i were not powerless, I'm not sure what I would do but I have a feeling it would not involve patience.

I sit here, trying to unlock the puzzles constantly shoved in my face as my floating self is out there... anywhere but here. When it comes back *here* for necessary reasons at times, it is not a happy self. It's like a burning agitation. There can be no progress here because the setter of traps has been here, turfed it out and paralyzed progress itself.

All in all it neutralizes hope and desire... and is just the same great big nothing it has always been, so I agree... it's all connected, it's all the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

You know, I go trough a similar stage. I think it is the Dark night of the soul. You might want to look that up, it could help. Chances are if you can recognize in most of things that are told that you have a Dark night of the soul.

Or it could be some rough stage in life. Me too, am lost in this world and having a hard time solving the puzzles around me. But know that in the end, it's all going to be fine. These experiences make us stronger, more resilient to future tests. So kinda see it as a training
It's how I see it. (sometimes) Sometimes it's so hard, I just lose hope. But it's part of life. To make us learn, to make us stronger.

I hope you solve your puzzles and get stronger. Hang in there

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The human mind sees everything as a puzzle - the mind is a problem solving device. If it has no problem to solve, it will invent one just so it has something to do.
Only when the mind is seen for what it is will the eyes actually be able to see that there is no problem - life is art.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Hmm, True.

It seems in every situation I see a problem. I think I have a weak mind.

And indeed! Life is art. From all the possibilities, it chooses the one where you learn the most. Life is like a movie to me, I keep watching trough my 3D body

Thank you for your insights

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

Life is like a movie to me,

Here is a great video which sums up what you have said.

And another one.

Maybe you will see that there is no problem after watching these.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Spirit is everywhere, everything, everyone. The Spirit has always been and always will be.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

But know that in the end, it's all going to be fine. These experiences make us stronger, more resilient to future tests. So kinda see it as a training
It's how I see it. (sometimes) Sometimes it's so hard, I just lose hope. But it's part of life. To make us learn, to make us stronger.

Well, thank you for the advice and encouragement. I want to explain something though.

There is a big problem in all of society & it is what I call trespass upon free will. In my opinion this is one of the greatest sins. We operate on a hierarchy put into effect by trespass. We are born into this world but are born without an inherent right to be... an inherent right to live. This is why we have to pay property tax and many other such things that keep us from simply living on the earth as a species within what is normal to our nature. You have massive amounts of people wondering around this planet with no place they are "allowed" to be. If you look at the age old history of mankind all problems like this trace back to trespass of free will... even back to slavery of times past. It's rooted in similar sin. Even when one hurts another, it is trespass upon another's will.

It's no coincidence that what is wrong with my life is the fact that I cannot simply pick up and go where I want to be, nor can the person I want to be with do the same...and although I won't get into all the details, I can guarantee you that it all boils down to personal trespass and oppression of free will that has plagued this species since it began. You see, I know what the problem is... I know exactly what it is... but what makes it insurmountable is the trespassing will of others cast upon me, not my weakness as an individual or my inability to solve problems. I'm actually a great problem solver and if I was weak of mind, I wouldn't even noticed what lies within individuals that makes this world so full of sin. I would simply accept the status quo. I do not and I consider myself as one who has come a long way in realizing their true spirit path and mission.

The puzzles that are put in front of me, are not ordinary puzzles...they are invasive, controlling, deep and uninvented interferences of my path... deliberately and from various groups that reaches as close as possible into my immediate circles. I can do almost anything I set my mind to do... but only if I'm allowed by my controllers and most of the time, I'm allowed to do very little...and there is a very confusing and elaborate reason for this which I won't bother getting into but my point is that it is unwelcome. It's not simply normal life puzzles, for I am a believer that all problems are resolvable...what is much harder to solve is the problem of the will of groups of others who insist upon interfering.

I watched one of the videos about life being just a movie, then I began watching the second one...and the speaker makes a good point that in a movie, you don't stop the movie because a scene has gone bad... interesting, but I stopped watching the video because I just want to tell that guy that sometimes, you can't stop someone from "throwing" the whole movie... because sometimes THAT is the most important scene.

I imagine that if Christians in this day and age were to go back 2 thousand years to the crucifixion they would be trying to stop it to prevent Jesus from dying on the cross... but if they stop and take a look.. that is a most important scene in the movie according to their dogma. Sure, i wish it never had to happen either but my point is that it did and people had to learn from it because Jesus was aware that people who trespass upon the sovereign will of others had to be shown for what they truly are... and he gave his own life to build that foundation. He had that right as it was his life to give. People who have taken it upon themselves to interfere with my life do not seem to understand how to respect the sovereignty of another.

Which sounds better to you? To live a life that is stale and full of deliberate obstacles because people feel the need to hold a person back and just fester inside the self and be kept away from answers and one who truly understands?... or to teach those who inflict unwanted control because they think they know what is best- a very valuable lesson?

I may be a small person, but my spirit is large and I am not weak. Stubborn, but not weak... and there is meaning behind both the things I say and the things I do. Even things others might view as dramatic. Maybe some people just need to be reminded how real life is.

I will NEVER stop seeking what I'm looking for, and if I'm not able to do that physically, I will do it spiritually. They can attempt to control all things that they put their hands on, but they cannot control my sovereign spirit. My pain is their pain.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There is no problem with life. Life is alive right here and right now. You are - you are being. Yet you say 'they' will not let you be.
The belief that there is something preventing you to live your way is a misconception. There is no 'your way' - there is no 'you' separate from life.
What is appearing just appears - it just happens and then there is an idea, a voice, that says 'No'. But it is too late, what arises is just arising - even the 'No' just arises.

The suffering is the belief that the 'No' has power.
You are the screen on which the movie is playing - the screen is already an unconditional 'Yes'. The screen is the capacity for the 'No' - it says 'Yes' to the 'No' - the 'No' landed on the screen - the screen cannot disallow. Just see that whatever appears on you (the screen) is just an appearance that is constantly changing. The screen itself has no power to change what is appearing in the movie.

The movie that is playing presently is the light of consciousness but those that cannot see this light play in the darkness of mind - they play their own movie - they divide themselves from the true light and watch movies of their own making - those movies are terrifying.
The true light is here now and the false light is projected into time and a play can appear to happen on the stage off to the side of life.
Life is the narrow gate of present happening.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I will NEVER stop seeking what I'm looking for, and if I'm not able to do that physically, I will do it spiritually. They can attempt to control all things that they put their hands on, but they cannot control my sovereign spirit. My pain is their pain.

What is it that will stop the search? Only when the seeker is no more will the seeking cease.
The seeker is seeking something other than what is. What is - is what is.

The idea that there is more or better is driven by the feeling of lack. But what is lacking? The feeling of lack is what causes all the seeking but is there really ever anything lacking?

Do you want the drama to stop?
edit on 17-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Here is a nice talk called 'I Am You'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join