It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I and I is everyone and everyone is me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We are all mirrors of each other. We each reflect certain things we like about us and what we don't like about us.
It's like everyone holding a mirror to every person on earth. On the outside we look different, but when we go inside, we see that everything is connected and an expression of yourself. We are connected by everything, and everything is connected to us.

There is no such thing as a physical reality. All this is holographic reality expressing itself through pure energy. We are all floating energy, walking around in 'physical' bodies in a place where time exists. Most are disconnected from their floating self, but more and more are getting connected. Through inner work you find not only that we are all connected through energy, but that we all have a unique vibration of that energy. We are all different from each other also, through a unique vibration.

Everything is connected and disconnected, everything is yin and yang.

Now, the reason I put it on ATS is, what's your opinion about this?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Here is a little present for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I believe that we are all a piece of God -- pure, creative energy -- and therefore we are all connected. I believe in the "Collective Consciousness". I also believe, as you said, that our own energy signatures are unique. As we cycle through bodies (lives) we have our own unique experiences. So we kinda of "vibrate" at different levels. I think once we reach our highest vibration, known as Nirvana or what have you, we turn to the source from which we came.

But it's only my best guess... whatever resonates with me, and always a work in progress.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yep, dead on OP. Yet so many with their machinations to bring someone down, to harm some one, fail to see this simple fact. They are destroying themselves. All the ethical ABC's since the time of Plato warn them of this reality, yet they still stand there, ignoring the compelling coincidences in their lives, bringing torment onto themselves through tormenting others. Yet truth is, power is, exactly what it is, and every one learns it in the end. So I tip my hat to the wisdom that comes out of your mouth, warning people to see themselves in every one. The word of Christ
biblehub.com...
make it clearer than you ever could. We're all connected, so take the burn, an those who deliver the burn, will be burned.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Wow! Thank you! I was very present and conscious went I watched the video and I learned something new againec.

ATS is becoming a magical place for me. Where information seems to just flood in.

That video was an experience! Thank you again!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

It's sad to see this happen to the world. Some truths can be that simple and yet so hard to understand for some.
When we stop searching for answer's on the outside, we will begin search on the inside, and that's when the truth will be found.

I love how you mention Jesus, because he indeed conveyed the message of Oneness.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You are very welcome.
Thank you for taking the time to hear it.

This is another very beautiful reading taken from the same book.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together...............................

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a physical reality. All this is holographic reality expressing itself through pure energy. We are all floating energy, walking around in 'physical' bodies in a place where time exists. Most are disconnected from their floating self, but more and more are getting connected. Through inner work you find not only that we are all connected through energy, but that we all have a unique vibration of that energy. We are all different from each other also, through a unique vibration.

In my opinion, I don't think you know what pure energy is. No one has a floating self. There is such a thing as a physical reality.

If by inner-work you mean thinking, it has been proven time and time again that thought isn't capable enough to answer the tough questions, but arrogant enough to think it can.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

I don't think you know what pure energy is. No one has a floating self. There is such a thing as a physical reality.

Did thought tell you that?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The dictionary did.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The dictionary did.
Strange - you started it off with 'In my opinion'.

In my opinion, I don't think you know what pure energy is. No one has a floating self. There is such a thing as a physical reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It helps to define terms. In my opinion, terms were not defined, and they contrast what the dictionary says

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It helps to define terms. In my opinion, terms were not defined, and they contrast what the dictionary says

What 'term' were you looking up?
Does it tell you in the dictionary what you are - what existence is?
edit on 13-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Energy. Physical. Floating.

No the dictionary doesn't tell me what I am. Does introspection tell you what you are?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

SnF OP for the Reflective thread. It makes a lot of sense.

Wonder what happens if LOVE is a primary projection for ALL* here there everywhere...

LOVE LIGHT ETENRIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

I agree. The nature of reality is mental monism.

"In itself, the insight is not new. The earliest records, to my knowledge, date back some 2500 years or more... the recognition ATMAN = BRAHMAN (the personal self equals the omnipresent, all-comprehending eternal self) was in Indian thought considered, far from being blasphemous, to represent the quintessence of deepest insight into the happenings of the world. The striving of all the scholars of Vedanta was after having learnt to pronounce with their lips, really assimilate in their minds this grandest of all thoughts.

Again, the mystics of many centuries, independently, yet in perfect harmony with each other (somewhat like the particles in an ideal gas) have described, each of them, the unique experience of his or her life in terms that can be condensed in the phrase: DEUS FACTUS SUM (I have become God).

To Western ideology, the thought has remained a stranger... in spite of those true lovers who, as they look into each other's eyes, become aware that their thought and their joy are numerically one, not merely similar or identical..."

-Erwin Schrödinger

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Idea is really old, certainly not new. Simply and lyrically put, below are 2 examples:

"...Removes the colors from our sight...
Red is gray...yellow? White...
but we decide which is right...
and which is an illusion..."
"Days of Future Passed" by the Moody Blues)

"I am he as you are he as you are me / And we are all together"
(I am the Walrus" by The Beatles)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"I and I vibration yeah, positive."
- Bob Marley

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I and I is everyone and everyone is me.

I am not O.J. Simpson, Kim Jung Un, Charles Manson, Adolph Hitler, Lee Harvey Oswald, or James Earl Ray. Hell, I'm not even Lindsay Lohan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join