It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney For Whistleblower: 400 U.S. Surface-to-Air Missiles Stolen In Benghazi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

What about the arsenal that was used to overthrow Qaddafi and his government? That's the arsenal we are worried about. It seems it has just been moved from country to country - currently Syria.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The removal of Gadhafi was wrong in so many ways: Not only have virtually confirmed that dictators cannot choose the path of peace without being killed by Western allies (since both dictators to have got rid of WMD's were removed within 8 years of doing so). But we've also supplied extremists with advanced weapons. If Syria falls, expect Al-Quada to have chemical and biological weapons.

I'd like to think the loss of these missiles was a mistake -that the reason why there was a lack of guards both for diplomats and weapons was because we our leadership is seriously inept. But I actually doubt it...

With the U.S now actively supplying weapons to the same people who (allegedly) did 9/11, it seems Al Qaeda is now our biggest (yet often sincerely unwittingly) ally to Western policy.
After all why commit false flag operations, when it's ten times easier to just leave weapons around (or actually supply them) to those who'll make them happen for real? (Just like the Boston bombing) they knew who was planning & responsible, but did nothing to prevent it. Don't expect the background story to be different when whatever fool is actually allowed to use these missiles.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Probably meant to scare Assad. 400 stingers could wipe out his airpower he is using to slaughter it up over there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So, it's almost 12 months since the attacks... 400 missles were stolen... and, believed that the purpose was to be used on airliners... yet, not one has been used in this manner, or at all as far as we know.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Bullsh*t.

This has false-flag written all over it.. There is no way the "most powerful nation on earth", loses 400 missiles.

This is a set up, and a bs explanation to explain the embassies being shut down.

The US are involved in an upcoming attack, which will be pinned on the (CIA created) Al-Quida or rebels..

Since 2001, how can anyone trust the media or believe a single sh*t that comes out of the US governments mouth.

They make suspicous moves (like the embassies), and get their hands in everyones cookie jar.

Seriously, the only people in world who can end this deception and orchastration is the American people. By telling the government enough is ENOUGH. We have the facts about 9/11, anyone disputing is only doing so to hold dear their fabrications about their government and the reality they live in. We know Obama and Bush put war and the middle east before their own people.

You know what, never mind sheep. Huddle up, its time to grass

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

What about the arsenal that was used to overthrow Qaddafi and his government? That's the arsenal we are worried about. It seems it has just been moved from country to country - currently Syria.

Like musical chairs! Round and round we go, where it stops.....well I'd wager a couple guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Seriously, the only people in world who can end this deception and orchastration is the American people. By telling the government enough is ENOUGH. We have the facts about 9/11, anyone disputing is only doing so to hold dear their fabrications about their government and the reality they live in. We know Obama and Bush put war and the middle east before their own people.

What's the matter? No one likes playing make believe any more?

I have vented many a times on ATS and elsewhere and although I agree, a useful way to stop the madness would be for Americans to "take back their country". Yet I can't help but find humor in other nations saying "the only people"....."the only way....is if AMERICANS stand up".

Really? I mean really?

Lets face it, my country bullies other countries, so if they're willing to do unseemly things to other nations at whim, then i hardly think they'll give a flying rats ass what happens to "us". You and your nation is just as culpable (assuming you ain't american).You don't like it i suggest you nut up or shut up if you get my drift.

Every nation in the world is afraid to go toe to toe with the military industrial complex, yet we're the bitches for not fighting back.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
reply to post by tkwasny

to do exactly what you supposed....you do know that every single one has an RFID chip in the warhead, and if its tampered with the weapon is rendered useless

Delivered modified disabled.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So is this bush's fault?
Everything else that happens on obamas watch appears to be...
Bbwwaahhahaha!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by SPECULUM
reply to post by tkwasny

to do exactly what you supposed....you do know that every single one has an RFID chip in the warhead, and if its tampered with the weapon is rendered useless

Delivered modified disabled.

What good would the RFID chip do for anyone. To activate a RFID chip the scanner must be within inches for most RFID chips, at this time the furthest a RFID can be read is 1500 feet in absolute ideal conditions, probably less if it is inside the missile due to the metallic covering.
RFID chips receive their power from the scanner through electromagnetic induction.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy71
So is this bush's fault?
Bbwwaahhahaha!

Ever here the game: "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon"?

If not allow me to explain. Someone picks an actor, any actor it doesn't matter. You have to link that actor by who they acted with that worked with Kevin Bacon within 6 moves.

Same concept holds true here....rightfully so. It don't matter if he was or wasn't involved with this but i bet if i thought long enough i could. Besides, he has a pretty thick jacket. He don't need to catch another case.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: Double post

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by burntheships

"Al Queda" is "US" - Cia all the way - chaos wherever we go.

When will the americans get that our "gov't" both dems and repubs are, and have been, in the business of bringing the US empire down.

And pocketing personal fortunes on the way -

They are "all in" for the one world gov't - see Bush Sr. said so.

It really is that simple.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

TIred of hearing that on ATS

AQ is the us/Cia ?

So let me get this straight so why does the US/CIA need to go to libya to get surface to air missiles to give to themselves?

LOL,

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy71
So is this bush's fault?
Bbwwaahhahaha!

Ever here the game: "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon"?

If not allow me to explain. Someone picks an actor, any actor it doesn't matter. You have to link that actor by who they acted with that worked with Kevin Bacon within 6 moves.

Same concept holds true here....rightfully so. It don't matter if he was or wasn't involved with this but i bet if i thought long enough i could. Besides, he has a pretty thick jacket. He don't need to catch another case.

Maybe you should call it 6 degrees of blaming the Jews. They seem to get alot of heat throughout history..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

When will the americans get that our "gov't" both dems and repubs are, and have been, in the business of bringing the US empire down.

And pocketing personal fortunes on the way -

They are "all in" for the one world gov't - see Bush Sr. said so.

It really is that simple.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

AQ is the us/Cia ?

So let me get this straight so why does the US/CIA need to go to libya to get surface to air missiles to give to themselves?

LOL,

I don't think they ARE the CIA, I think they are tortured and misguided by the CIA and then let loose on the world like a mad dog who was abused by it's master and now attacks any humans that remind them of that person. Then they get other CIA operatives to play good guy source to them because they know they need advanced weapons... so they set up ways to let them steal weapons or pretend like they are AQ themselves and hook them up. I think they give them misleading intel to confuse them into thinking enemies are on all sides... In the end it doesn't matter who they attack in a middle eastern country.... as long as they attack, because as soon as they attack, this is the green light for foreign intervention.

I think that is what most people think when they make that statement but close to the top and the mouthpieces of AQ may very likely be planted... and not simply one of their mad dogs, but rather undercover operatives. In many cases, yes, I think is direct double agent type of stuff and not just misguided individuals... However, it can never look like that or that would spoil the whole thing. So the answer to the question is kind of obvious why they would go up the hogs arse to get the ham sandwich.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

AQ is the us/Cia ?

I try to avoid that "groupon".

I rather say that al Qaeda is Fifth Column, and the CIA is a cousin.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

See Bin Laden created AQ in Pakistan after the soviet withdrawl in Afghanistan.

The CIA right along with Saudi,Pakistan,The US ,Iran and other countries supported the mujahideen as well as each countries intelligence agencies during that war.

Most people don't even research that, and just call AQ the US/CIA.

Same people ALL of them are in Syria, but really most of the trouble in the middle east is because of Saudi Arabia, and Iran wants to play king of the world.

Even Russia is there yet again/

The biggest problem is the US complete stupidity of the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' bs who can't decide if they want to fight them, run from them, or arm them.

AQ ideology is clearly dangerous but I call them useful idiots ultimately because both East and West benefit from the monetary gains from oil that instability causes.

Bottom line both East and West created AQ not as one sided as some like to make it.

ETA:

Those SAMs or manpads are Russian sa-7's I think it is I get my surface to air missiles mixed up that was provided by Russia, and since Russia is a virtual mafia state that has 'black market' arms dealings all over the globe.

Libya ?

Well something went down as to what ? ? ? ?

20000 missiles or 400 Sa-7's www.cbsnews.com...

Excuse me SA-24's and SA-7s

5 things to know about Libya's missing missiles
edit on 13-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not sure why you would close Embassy's for lost SAM's unless those Embassy's took off and are now airborne???

Those missiles only blow-up things in the air...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hypothetically..

Let us assume this cache was indeed in Benghazi and taken that night. And taken by 'al queda' forces. Perhaps this as an Iran Contra 2.0 in the works, but there was notice taken by the intelligence community that their cover was too close to being blown. So instead of waiting to arrange a hand-off of these arms to whomever (even if they were to go to 'US-friendly forces') they were intended to go to, the CIA etc. give the go ahead for a vulnerable time in which the looters and murderers could go in and have their way with the embassy.

There was a 'stand down' ordered, after all.

Now wouldn't that make for a much worse scenario? You'd think if we weren't so fluoridated and it came out we'd have everyone swinging from bridges, but probably not.

Maybe this explains all the loose ends and divisive explanations thrown out there by the government and their MSM. Maybe now they want a scandal that's not so treasonous.

Good thing all the NSA snooping, which is only overseas, could have caught this one..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This fits in just right with the 2 dozen CIA assets on the ground in Benghazi during the attack.

This administration is not only incompetent, they are handing weapons to the terrorists, not just in Benghazi, but in Syria, Libya, and so on and so forth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join