It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I am only going to reply to your comment once. You have no idea what you a talking about, how can you comment about a video when you don t know the area, the object at the end was flying and descending North East leaving from the mountains and away from the channel to eastern edge of the city towards East Vancouver as the airport is in the opposite direction in the South , planes do not hover or do anything of the sort, holding pattern etc in that area, if they do its over the ocean West. Why am i defending myself when clearly you are not gong to listen. planes have blinking lights and are noticed in all directions.
This comment and reply is for the benefit of new readers so they understand the direction of the last object and not to validate anything you are making up, clearly waiting to Exhale this is your objective and goal to discredit me and my video..Bonne chance.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yea and at some point its either going to turn or fly right over your head, in either case even a 5 yo can tell you what it is. I love how skeptics insult our intelligence but implying we cant tell a plane in a holding pattern way off in the distance. I see them ALL THE TIME and not once ever mistook it for a UFO so really, its a crappy argument.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by CharlesLamour

planes have blinking , strobing lights and are much brighter in Night vision.

Yes,

However, perspective is key.

Many times can a plane be filmed or viewed as just a hovering light, eventually if one keeps viewing or filming it becomes obvious, however to cut short and describe what you film

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Thanks for the support, at least Inhale/exhale has admitted he is a skeptic and because of his admission there is nothing anyone can say will make him believe in anything. Even if you filmed an actual ET craft flying over your house or an actual alien stepping off a ship,whatever that would look like, the skeptic would cry hoax, cgi, etc as they would neve admit they are wrong!! Soon they will eat their words...unfortunately skies in Vancouver are begiining the 6 months cover of clouds and rains litltle earlier than usual so my skywatching nights will be very limited., Thanks Charles

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I think those may be satilites I've seen a bunch of those on a trip in BC before and only occasionaly in Alberta though there is a lot of light pollution here.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

I've admitted to some being satellites but there are many in this particular video, impossible to be satellites. Clearly this is obvious, changing direction and traveling so slow. Unless its a military satellite or drone which is controlled and I have never denied this could be the case. If I said possible ET, I would get a landslide of comments from skeptics, etc.and I have no patience for these comments that are not constructive but if you've seen what I've seen..you would understand and unfortunately this is the case with many sightings over the years worldwide snd this is the reason why I am doing what I am doing...I will never be able to satisfy any skeptic, please have a look at "Amazing Energy Orb" or UFO pretending to be satellite or UFO Vancouver best and a real interesting one UFO pulsating series and .so many more videos with amazing captures which are more than just potential satellites..thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You have no idea what you a talking about, how can you comment about a video when you don t know the area,

I asked, I asked, I get vague replies.

I looked at Google maps and went by what another poster said that your filming Nth west towards the mountains.

I gave my opinion of what I think it is and why I think so,

the object at the end was flying and descending North East leaving from the mountains and away from the channel to eastern edge of the city towards East Vancouver as the airport is in the opposite direction in the South , planes do not hover or do anything of the sort, holding pattern etc in that area, if they do its over the ocean West. Why am i defending myself when clearly you are not gong to listen. planes have blinking lights and are noticed in all directions.

Thank you for clearing that up, however there is nothing to discuss when you make statements like this.

planes have blinking lights and are noticed in all directions.

Just like what another YouTube UFO hoaxer "SeeingUFOsPA " said.

Again perspective is a key factor to what something looks like.

No blinking lights wont be noticed in all direction,eventually they will if enough time is given, depending on the angle and position at which its being viewed the blinking lights can be drowned out by other lights on the craft that are brighter and don't blink., sorry but I am to stupid to explain to why if you cannot understand why.

This comment and reply is for the benefit of new readers so they understand the direction of the last object and not to validate anything you are making up,

What did I make up?

I based my opinion on your video and the vague relies from another poster.

So I guess I did make up my opinion as every one else does make up their own opinions from data available.

I still see no reason other than your word that a plane couldn't hold pattern towards the east and make its way back towards the airport.

Are you willing to show the light go behind the building and wait to show it doesn't return so we don't have to take your words that are added to the video describing what should just be left in the video itself.

That is the reason I hint at a hoax. It is my opinion from whats supplied in this thread.

clearly waiting to Exhale this is your objective and goal to discredit me and my video

No, I just want transparency.

Sorry if my opinion on how you do what you do offends you.

I cant discredit you or your videos as that is your job,

You've done well in my opinion just from the 2 videos of yours I viewed in the opening post of this thread and replies to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You are hilarious!!, and what would it serve to show the object going behind the condo..it's just a tactic in your attempt to manipulate me and others with legitimate signtings, it's people like you who endeavor to keep the people from believing the truth..transparency..lhahahaha..you are so funny. I am all about transparency if you followed my videos...I will no lomger respond to you as there is nothing I or anyone else can say to you that will change your mind...transparency...really just reading your remarks is entertaining to say the least...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the support, at least Inhale/exhale has admitted he is a skeptic and because of his admission there is nothing anyone can say will make him believe in anything.

Ignorance at the highest of highs.

Everyone is a skeptic towards something.

I am skeptical of the claims in your video thats all.

Correct when you say there is nothing anyone can say that will make me believe in anything because nothing anyone says influences my beliefs and no one knows what my beliefs are,

Bravo your learning to think logically.

Even if you filmed an actual ET craft flying over your house or an actual alien stepping off a ship,whatever that would look like, the skeptic would cry hoax, cgi, etc as they would neve admit they are wrong!!

Learn what it means to be skeptical. "the skeptic" of what? Your videos? Aliens? Pink unicorns? everything? Skeptic of what?

Just because I am of the opinion you have captured a plane and am skeptical about the honesty towards the way you present that video were are discussing, it seems you have concluded to know what I believe by adding the "in anything" part.

I believe that will imply I do not believe in ET.

I do. UFOs for people who say people deny they exist, I say that is not logical at all.

A UFO is anything witnessed above ground that cannot be identified at the time of the occurrence so its labeled a UFO. it could be a shoe thrown in the air, until its identified as a shoe.

The term UFO, I like to use for what its meant to mean and not confuse by hinting I mean ET.

So being a skeptic and expressing as best I can what I am trying to get across is a must for anyone researching the unknown.

Do you get it, its unknown, so one must be as clear as possible when researching unknown phenomena as what one person says and how thats interpreted by another can get lost in translation quite simply.

These days I am under the impression when the term UFO is used, a majority of times here on these boards people actually mean ET.

I just want transparency.

A thorough investigation cant be done without all the cards being laid out on the table and they never will because someone will always have something to hide.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour

You are hilarious!!, and what would it serve to show the object going behind the condo..it's just a tactic in your attempt to manipulate me and others with legitimate signtings, it's people like you who endeavor to keep the people from believing the truth..transparency..lhahahaha..you are so funny. I am all about transparency if you followed my videos...I will no lomger respond to you as there is nothing I or anyone else can say to you that will change your mind...transparency...really just reading your remarks is entertaining to say the least...

I already posted why,

Questions and explaining why I am asking them are a tactic to manipulate you and others? believe what you will but the truth
is No, I ask and explain why I ask for my own understanding.

People like me keep the people from believing the truth? Truth doesn't to be believed, it can stand on its own whether people believe or not.

You might be all about transparency in all your other videos, however I am discussing whats supplied in the OP.

I don't know if I am just being to pedantic but when you say "if you followed my videos" brings up more alarms for me.

Are you after a following or a search for truth?

So not responding to me because you have concluded to know what I believe and your only interacting because you want to change my mind into believing what, you captured UFOs on film.

I believe you believe that you have, but I believe I have identified (just basics nothing specific) that which you say you couldn't and labeled UFO disappearing behind the building.

I am glad to have entertained you and brought you some humor,

I am also glad you made yourself transparent, so I do not need replying to as you said my mind is made up.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If its changes direction makes a turn, is in a holding pattern, it would not land in the mountains and if the guy would of shown the rest of video you would have most likely seen lights which would clearly identify it as a plane.

Why? Because that in my opinion from watching planes fly and circle above Melbourne, Australia, my best guess is that plane would make a turn once getting to the mountains and fly over the Strait of Georgia to get line with one of the run ways on Sea Island if thats the airport.

If I understand correctly, you're saying the plane is flying to the mountains to turn around and land at YVR in Richmond which is south?

Pay close attention to the green lines...
YVR flight path

The N, shore mountains are obscured at the top of the image by the text box indicated directly behind the words "Green lines" These are departures only. Now look at the red lines and where the planes make their turns. No where near the north shore. Now, armed with this information, it is no stretch to say planes don't turn around at the mountains. All turns are conducted east and west.

So cut the video as it looks like its going to go behind a building and give a description of the rest of the sighting saying it kept going in the same direction and disappeared is a classic hoax in anybodies books that wants to take this subject seriously that full of lies hoaxes and deception by all sorts for many different reasons.

To claim hoax because of this is saying the guy is purposely filming planes claiming they're something else. Is this the point you're trying to make?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The N, shore mountains are obscured at the top of the image by the text box indicated directly behind the words "Green lines" These are departures only. Now look at the red lines and where the planes make their turns. No where near the north shore. Now, armed with this information, it is no stretch to say planes don't turn around at the mountains. All turns are conducted east and west.

Thank You.

Why is detailed discussion like this not done more often so misunderstandings can be minimized.

It seems a few of you guys are local there, so I asked the questions and gave my opinions.

Thanks for the reply and setting me straight.

To claim hoax because of this is saying the guy is purposely filming planes claiming they're something else. Is this the point you're trying to make?

I was hinting at it yes from what info i had in front of me.

Then Charles Lamour comes on very defensive and accuses me of making things up and attempting to manipulate readers further made me think either he is hoaxing and upset to be caught out or we are completely misunderstanding each other. Not once did he ask any questions about my opinions and just defended his stance and created one for me "the skeptic".

I explained what I was skeptical about and explained why asked what I did,

I mean its still a little suspicious to me when a person chucks a hissy fit and says I m not talking to you anymore because I cant change your mind, follow my other videos, instead of being able to discuss this here and now without jumping to wild conclusions about knowing what the other believes and not.

But that is my opinion from this short observation participating in this thread, ignorant on my part to conclude such from so little, yes, that is why I attempted further discussion which in turn lead me to suspect as I do.

Thank you for pointing out the flight routes above Vancouver.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I was hinting at it yes from what info i had in front of me.

Not to make matters worse but...

I believe you believe that you have (captured ufos)

This is a direct contradiction to the top quote.

Then Charles Lamour comes on very defensive and accuses me of making things up and attempting to manipulate readers further made me think either he is hoaxing

I had the same sentiment as Charles. For example, my "vague' response in regards to the location of the airport was because it doesn't take too much effort for one to type "Vancouver International Airport" So really, it's just a trivial issue not worthy of being considered vague. The vague comment sounds like a way to lead the fence sitters into thinking my response was disingenuous. A tactic I've seen many times...

I mean its still a little suspicious to me when a person chucks a hissy fit and says I m not talking to you anymore because I cant change your mind

Not uncommon nor unreasonable. Do Christians bother to debate atheists? It's usually the other way around. No difference here...

follow my other videos

Clearly, he meant "watch", "research", "compare", "subscribe" in the context to make an informed decision. Suggesting the word "follow" was used in context for fame and glory was a very biased observation only to aid in perpetuating disingenuous characteristics on Charles' behalf using semantics. Whew, that was a mouthful. A true skeptic as you claim, would never be biased enough to assume.

So now that we have established the flight paths (FYI, in the 50's a commercial flight overshot the YVR airport in poor weather and crashed in the North Vancouver mountains) is it now safe to say those can't be planes?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Very well said, thank you.
Charles

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hi Charles had a look at some of your videos wouldn't mind a comment on these 2 will be back re some others.

This video Cypress UFO Activity WOW August 5 I can clearly see the blink of a strobe light.

This video here Orb around Plane and UFO, (redone slow mo) it looks like a bird that happens to be in your line of site.

edit on 15-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Looks like one of your videos made the Vancouver sun.

Vancouver Sun
edit on 15-8-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sure I would be happy to comment, just so you know I don't know if I get questions on this site is there a way to be notified when there is a posting directed to me.? I usually have a busy schedule and can't be checking this site too regularly but taking couple days off so its all good today and tomorrow.
The first video I am assuming you are referring to the one object leaving the Cypress area going towards the crane?..I noticed blinking but likely due to atmosphere , like the stars twinkle but not sure if this one is a satellite but since I have been seeing many suddenly showing up descending, its possible it could be either,still I consider it unidentified and no its not a commercial flight or seaplane, they take off the opposite direction , only possibility is satellite? military or drone as well, ive had so many sightings in that general area I wouldnt be surprised someone else is taking interest, like the large craft or plane going between the mountains.The object by far is unexplained, as it just showed up as it did on consecutive nights, I even had one flash back at me when I used a laser.,so I could determine then it was not a satellite. The second video is not a bird or bat, why I can say this is all the birds even if its a duck , goose or small black bird or finch, ton of finches in this local area you would see the wings flap..I think I should post a few bird footage so all can compare. Not saying this one going after the plane is my usual orb because it does act a little different but I know its not a bird or bug ( of course) too high. Hope this answers your question .
Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour

Sure I would be happy to comment, just so you know I don't know if I get questions on this site is there a way to be notified when there is a posting directed to me.? I usually have a busy schedule and can't be checking this site too regularly but taking couple days off so its all good today and tomorrow.
The first video I am assuming you are referring to the one object leaving the Cypress area going towards the crane?..I noticed blinking but likely due to atmosphere , like the stars twinkle but not sure if this one is a satellite but since I have been seeing many suddenly showing up descending, its possible it could be either,still I consider it unidentified and no its not a commercial flight or seaplane, they take off the opposite direction , only possibility is satellite? military or drone as well, ive had so many sightings in that general area I wouldnt be surprised someone else is taking interest, like the large craft or plane going between the mountains.The object by far is unexplained, as it just showed up as it did on consecutive nights, I even had one flash back at me when I used a laser.,so I could determine then it was not a satellite. The second video is not a bird or bat, why I can say this is all the birds even if its a duck , goose or small black bird or finch, ton of finches in this local area you would see the wings flap..I think I should post a few bird footage so all can compare. Not saying this one going after the plane is my usual orb because it does act a little different but I know its not a bird or bug ( of course) too high. Hope this answers your question .
Thanks

No that blinking is clearly strobe lights not scintillation watch full screen, as for your not bird comment your Yukon Ranger ccd res is 510x492 pixels and 5 times magnification so in reality that object is 5 times smaller it only occupies a few pixel on screen even when magnified so you will be hard pressed to see wings.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You might like this Charles has this video I can clearly see a strobe light.

Video time 22:29 5th Aug 2013

Here is the flight path.

Heading for Vancouver correct direction and would appear to be behind mountain during approach.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thanks for your comments!
The object yes maybe blinking but it was hard to see, I wasn't so concerned about this one as the other descending one and potential others,I would not classify it as a known plane if it is a plane, flight pattern is all off and was not on flight aware, doesn't mean it can't be military or drone as mentioned.
The second video still even with the specs as you mentioned about the Yukon, I know bird when I see it and its bigger than what you think , not any bigger than a beach ball since all my orbs are about that size and smaller. Please have a look at my laser interaction with similar object and the re-edit when the laser makes contact with it, much larger than what they appear on night vision..I've known this for a long time just confirms it for me.
I've uploaded a video of bird, Chinese lantern and the UFO going behind the condo for Mr INhale/Exhale that called me a hoaxer because I would not show the rest of the video...well here it is...
I hope you can appreciate my viewpoint on watching these skies for over a year and follow all the flight patterns,etc,etc...I've always stated and will never rule out military , drones and such but I know most are very much unidentified without explanation and hope one day we can have all the answers. I don't know how to post the entire video here so here's the link of IFO's

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sorry wrong direction...where you see West Vancouver, just slightly to the east is where I filmed these objects..
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join