It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Here's an interesting video taking from July 8th 2013.

I have seen similar reappearing disappearing UFOs in the area.
Pretty interesting, All it takes is a decent camera and some time to look up at an unpolluted sky.

check out this guy's channel
(Charles Lamoureux ) on youtube

There has been plenty of activity here on the west coast this summer. Some sattellites but some of them are wipping around and hes trying to keep the camera on track.

Hes got a bunch of uploads. Feel free to Geek out. Call him a hoaxer or a nutt or an ethusastic observer.
Personally i give props to the guy for standing out there with a camera.

edit on 8/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: speeling...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I love seeing local footage. Beautiful British Columbia, or should i say spooky.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Fantastic videos thanks....I'm happy to see a video that is void of music..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
1st video was awesome.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Not saying I know either way, but the stuff in these videos looks and acts just like planes, satellites, birds and insects would act. No, I'm not a skeptic on the UFO subject and yes, I am not convinced by these videos.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Well for a start he has 2 hot pixels you can see them move when he moves the camera, the object near the start near the crane looks like a bird or even a bat swooping about for insects ,

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is a direct coalition between what I call hero's or positive groups and James Gilliland's ranch to the South, the mountains themselves loaded with bases. However location isn't really how a person gets accessed, they can be anywhere.

However Fraser Valley is quite interesting.

I highly recommend people not only open up their third eye, that is to say, reach with your heart and mind into the field while watching videos on ufo's.

Another thing to do, report for duty, how to help the world and others, and look up.

What I'm getting at is sightings are one thing, unless low and mysteriously appearing as we had done, more or less like being thumped over the head because I kept dropping the ball. But its not obvious to most as they're really brainwashed into paradigms. And some of what they're seeing is black ops.

So, the real skills are Spirit Skills and we have Families up there, and learning to reach in quickly to the wave and developing our spirit/mind gifts can really up your miracle sightings. The ones that aren't black ops.

People should be developing themselves here, pushing all limits, having love and starting to reach bigger.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
UFO activity?

If one chooses to remain ignorant.

First video with all the cuts,

Most look like planes or satellite and there was a one cut from 2:05-2:30 where he was filming snow or pollen in the wind.

Last video as it ends where he said it looks like strobe lights after he pointed his laser and cut the film short as the buildings were coming in to view and said it disappears behind the building is a classic hoax style of deception.

Why not show that extra 5 seconds of it going behind the building and disappearing, could it be because it was a plane circling in preparation for landing and would have too obvious if left in.
edit on 13-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I totally agree.

And skeptics don't worry. Everything he films he says is not all legit UFOs.
He does catch sattelites, Some insect planes and stuff.

But he does film UFOs you can see whipping around in different directions. You can tell hes following a far away object because of the star movement in the background. If he was tracking a bug Thing would have to be slow moving as hell.

But anyways this is just some of the stuff you see looking up into the sky of vancouver.
Would you beable to distinguish between the air traffic and UFOs?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

Its the best. I quickly skimmed through the ufo threads and i really didnt see anything interesting posted at all.

Theories and stuff.

So i decided i could at least bring some Local UP TO DATE footage.
As these films were filmed in Augest. He does film in July 2013 as well.
edit on 13-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Yeah i thougth so, Wanted to share it with you guys.

Im gunna be keeping a look out for interesting videos and such and start giving more premium content to ATS like i was doing some months ago.

Sure people call it fantasy or w.e but at least its something to give people to believe in yah know because life is somewhat hollow bleak and lonly.

lol. I know some people in this thread were glad i didn't post any music.
But sorry. I have to. Heres some Rachael starr ; )

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well if my camera was better than his Yukon monocular yes!! he doesn't say what model but looking at various specs for them on the net they are not that good optically speaking.
edit on 13-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

yeah you are right there. Its low end. You could buy one for 90-200$ But its just good enough to capture whats going on up there. Not a bad investment i might get something similar.

Thanks for the comment and yes that is the camera he is using. He has it hooked it up to a DVR i believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

yeah you are right there. Its low end. But its just good enough to capture whats going on up there.

Thanks for the comment and yes that is the camera he is using. He has it hooked it up to a DVR i believe.

The reason I am saying that someone with a good DSLR and good wide aperture telephoto lens would PEE all over his videos you would see blinking lights of aircraft, can you show one video of his were an object whizzes about that you think is not a bird insect etc and give your reasons why!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

mhm, If i can find a better quality camera for around the same price that would be awesome.

This still wouldn't be to bad for catching the ones that shoot off and leave a trail of light behind them.

But a high quality camera, You could pan out and the light would still be captured on film.
You would see it moving around you could even mount it to a tri pod for stability.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

mhm, If i can find a better quality camera for around the same price that would be awesome.

This still wouldn't be to bad for catching the ones that shoot off and leave a trail of light behind them.

But a high quality camera, You could pan out and the light would still be captured on film.
You would see it moving around you could even mount it to a tri pod for stability.

Don't get me wrong the fact that it's true night vision is better than some video cameras joke might vision but it's 4x magnification that's not great. Anyway objects high up no blinking lights steady speed against the stars satellites , objects whizzing about lower down birds,bats and probably some insects that's my thoughts.

Would be interesting to see this hooked up to a camera with the adapter they supply.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Heres a TV report from January 14th 2013. Nothing to recent but pretty cool that news reported it.

This was uploaded from a cellphone probably, Taken from BC surry in June/July

This was filmed by the same guy let me know what you think.
All of these sightings are from the summer.

The reason why hes getting all worked up about it, Is because out here if What ever time you do manage to spend looking up. You will see a meteorite, Or a plane, or a sattlite. You always see something moving in the skies around here. And inbetween all that mess. You see things like this that slow down, Or change direction. There are some great videos from vancouver over this passed year. Example. The random fleets you see around here . lol

Enjoy these last 2 videos lol
Il get ahold of my own camera for you guys very soon. If anyone is in the area, Should post in this thread thanks

PS: I just stuck my head out the window and saw something dimming in and our fly slowly across the sky. Pretty cool Im gunna need that camera sooner lol
edit on 14-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Truthfully bro.... I never witnessed these orbs or ufo's myself. But the countless video evidence over the years is enough to make me believe. The only question i have is: Is it possible that this is happening and TPTB have no clue as to WTF this is? i highly doubt it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if said UFO's are actually in control of our society/world without our knowledge. It would only make sense if anything, no?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

A facebook post brought me here this morning. A friend spotted ufo's over vancouver last night at 7:30. Looks like there is a lot of activity going on here since July

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join