It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting sighting on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This video and the others listed below are quite interesting, they seem quite credible and definitely worth looking at.

The one at colorado was quite mind blowing, what the hell could that be!

Thanks for watching: www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The pool video looks like rain droplets.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort
The pool video looks like rain droplets.

It is water droplets moving around from wind, causing the lights to be reflected around the water droplets. No UFO here.

The second "UFO" looks exactly like CGI, which explains why the person doesn't want to be identified. He's a hoaxer.

The next "UFO" I thought was discussed before, can't remember what it was.

The next one on Google Earth was a reflection in a window, already discussed and debunked here as well.

The streak across the sky was a meteor. Already admitted in the video.

And the last one is a remote-controlled craft with LED lights.

No UFO's here. Everything almost always has a terrestrial explanation.

edit on 12-8-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Did you actually watch the second one? The news crew set up their camera in exactly the same place and filmed an anomaly, do you think they were CGI hoaxing as well?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

The "UFO" that the anonymous guy films, tumbles and spins like a balloon, but is too fast for a balloon. It still looks like CGI.

The "UFO" that the news station filmed was most likely an insect. I could take a camera outside and film for a couple hours and be assured that an insect would zip by the lens creating a blurry dot like the news crew got.

Still no UFO's here.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
With things like this, surely there is an ATS member that could go to that exact place and film for a few hours to know for sure, really there must be at least a dozen members that come from that city lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Did you actually watch the second one? The news crew set up their camera in exactly the same place and filmed an anomaly, do you think they were CGI hoaxing as well?

I believe people on ATS said it was bugs, but the one sure looks metallic.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A bug? really? Come on guy, I expect more from you.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antipathy17
A bug? really? Come on guy, I expect more from you.

Not from me, I read it on a thread on ATS, the people who seem to know stuff about cameras and insects....I sure don't.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This has been posted a couple of times and looks like water on the lens .
UFO caught on security camera in naples florida
Strange lights over a pool in Florida caught on video

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

This is a UFO? How does this make CNN? It appears to be some moisture either on or in the camera. It is sitting by the pool and the "object" appears translucent. I seriously can't believe something this obvious and mundane is being put forth as a UFO. I've seen trashcan lids on strings more convincing than this.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The first video (from Florida) could easily be moisture on the curved lens of the security camera.

As mentioned by others above, there is already a thread about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second video mentioned by the OP (from Colorado) looks to be mostly insects flying in front of the camera. There is one object that looks a bit odd (not like an insect), but that could be debris (maybe a plastic bag?) blown up from below.

The aviation expert who says "it doesn't move like an aircraft" is correct, but when he talks about speed, he has no idea what he is talking about, because he can't gauge the speed of the object without knowing how far from the camera lens it is. A bug a few feet from the camera would zip across the field of view very quickly, but would still be moving as fast as an insect.

Anyway, the Colorado video also has been discussed in threads last year:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join