It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists claim UFOs are controlled by Alien Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBotan
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Ver-r-r-r-r-ry misleading and misused quote from a FICTIONAL hero.

But not surprising for what passes for 'ufological wisdom'.

The first part of the aphorism is the tricky part.

"When you have eliminated the impossible"...

This is not the same as "When you THINK you have eliminated the impossible..."

You can be as sincere, as pure of heart, as asquare-jawed as the best of them -- but complete confidence in your own omniscience is no proof of said knowledge.

Time and again, even the best pro-UFO investigations have been revealed as failing to produce a complete list of candidate explanations.

Since the FULL list is not eliminated because it was never in the possession of the researcher, the 'argument by elimination' produces results indistinguishable from alimentary elimination. Smells the same, too.

That somebody does not realize this shows they are not thinking clearly about a very hazy subject, which is a recipe for self-delusion and time-wasting.

Somebody had to tell you this. Sorry it had to be me.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto
I have no reason to doubt Carol Rosin. She's obviously a very well connected lady and she's clearly passionate about her work. But I disliked the way people like Wernher Von Braun were made acceptable to the public after being suitably whitewashed. He was a nazi. All the way up to his death. Whatever he did, he did to push his own agenda.

You got it backwards. What reasons do you HAVE, to trust her extraordinary unverified verbal accounts?

That's the going-in presumption in any highly-disputatious topic.

If you think so poorly about von Braun [and you're not alone], how would you assess the morality of a young woman who opted to join his staff and get very, very well acquanted with him?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
Suddenly at least from my perspective McClelland becomes more interesting. Why is Boeing trying to deny
him credibility? Did McClelland really see things 'they' don't want you to know about? Score one for the
'conspiracy nuts'!

Reasonable reaction. Do we actually have any of these documents/links to examine first-hand?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I think you have to be non scientist to say anything else.
Science is controlled.

Once the DVD was mutually devised the FBI said you can't copy and put on computer.
Sciences and Industry and the Law support one another.

I did not read what the characteristics of UFOs they consider alien but I would venture
the same can be man made. At 300 miles per second a ship can pop up in the sky
unnoticed. Once stopped the air flames in non consuming light that surrounds the
ship is also something stated by Tesla. Tesla was a man so we do not need aliens
to do the same thing.

ED: well I didn't see any UFO objectivity only their cop out alien statements.
edit on 8/13/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

A lot of the aliens are from nearby constellations.

Other ones of a more energetic nature are from other galaxies.

You need to be highly condensed consious energy in a craft created of highly condensed materials in order to pass through solar winds.

Opening worm holes, ehh. They are creating miniture black holes and containing their size by feeding it energy. This is why when you see portal videos they have a rainbow light around them is because the energy is being used to fuel the hole. The hole creates a tunnel. And black hole compression works based on scale vs the resistance and attraction of the particles vs electromagnetic pulls and singularity gravity pull towards its center, the particles used for the craft need to beable to withstand the ratio of the power pressure singularity crushing, needs to be higher than what the black holes singularity creating abilities are.

All elements have different visual mass, Ex a kilo of copper will not look the same as a Kilo of lead.

There for when stars collapse they can be different sizes when they do, Its just based on the composite matter, What elements are in there.

So when they create this tube they basically point it at w.e they want and can whip around in the * underworld* the realm of highly condensed matter. Where everything is ultimately frictionless to the realms of the physical. You basically SNAP to your location. Because the same thing that creates a black hole. When it gets to big and it snaps and implodes faster than you can imagine. When you go in a minature artifical black hole it Snaps you to that location So it will strech you * Unless your particles are already ultra dense and the Resistance/attraction ratio is higher. You can survive jumping through black holes.

But as said, Anything jumping through these things. lool. Are Highly condensed energy beings.
Something you wouldn't want to really mess with.

That's how i understand it anyways.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

After reading replies to the OP I'm even more convinced the Disclosure Project and the like are psyops profiteering off those the front-men are seeking to 'convince' (CON, IMHO)... I'm not even saying there aren't ETs all around us, just that the majority of critical-thinkers will BE PUT OFF by a load of retired military-men promoting ETs - I know I am.. It's a useful message to send to one's foreign enemies too - yes, nosey UFOlogists are also military 'enemies' to a certain extent (when accurately describing / filming classified planes / DRONES).. Kooks work as a reverse psychology tool.. As do all the FAKERS.. The Psy-Operators have NASA, Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop, GE etc. to PROTECT and GLAMORISE... Plenty of extra wonga to top-up their government military pension..

It's a classic CONFUSION tactic - muddy the waters so people don't know what to believe.. If there ARE ETs they want the majority to NOT BELIEVE and The Enemy TO BELIEVE The US has powerful ET contacts.. UFOlogy is a 60+ year old Bandwagon, a Psyop designed to GROW ITSELF - a PONZI-PSYOP..??? The public is well primed for Project Blue Beam, that's for sure - a large proportion of Americans 'BELIEVE'..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Surely an intelligent mind would be asking why aliens seem to be building spaceships out of earth-metals with lights and windows for crying out loud .

What makes you say they're built out of earth metals? Since no one has ever examined the metal from a supposed alien ship, that's only speculation.

Assuming that these spaceships have lights and windows, then yes, it would be logical to ask why. Any time someone reports a UFO with "blinking lights" I'm immediately skeptical. Why would UFOs need them?

On the other hand though, maybe they're not lights at all. Maybe a true alien craft's propulsion system produces what appear to us to be light emanating from various parts of the ship.

And maybe what we perceive as windows are just an alien technology that causes parts of the metal ship to become transparent on demand.

You need to think out of the box more. It's just like the people who say that alien visitation is impossible because they can't exceed light speed.
edit on 8/13/2013 by AntiNWO because: bad spelling...must...warn...others!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27
Wouldn't not being alone constitute something not being from planet Earth, or even this dimension? Point being, coming from another dimension is also extra-terrestrial.

I hear what you are saying. And I view the word "dimension," as used in this sense, as more of a place-holder rather than an exact description.

They could, if they exist, also be terrestrial too. A lot of stuff we don't know about the electromagnetic range/aspects of our universe, and that which we do know about includes some pretty strange effects.

I'm trying to educate myself more on electromagnetism, but I admit my knowledge and understanding of it is tiny.

I also have some weird notions that "they" might be connected to planets in ways we don't understand. Meaning maybe they inhabit them, but don't exactly build and live on them as much as exist within their sphere.

I'm working on thread right now about Dorothy Izzat that I hope will please both the ETH and IDH crowds.

Even though I felt some of the statements in the OP deserved clarification, I probably failed to make it clear that I appreciate this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

You need to think out of the box more. It's just like the people who say that alien visitation is impossible because they can't exceed light speed.

Yes. If we are dealing with an advanced technology we must hypothesize even if it sounds like science-fiction.
One hypothesis I keep coming back to is based upon Einstein's statement saying matter is just condensed
energy - there is no matter. If these beings have mastered this then it is quite likely they can change from energy to matter and back again and this would explain why they appear in craft when approaching the earth and then seem to disappear. Also while in the form of energy they may have figured a way to break our current physical universe where nothing can go faster than the speed of light - In the laws of a higher physics which we do not yet possess, faster than the speed of light may be possible or it may be done by jumping in and out of
alternative dimensions in what we now can call 'the Quantum Universe'.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who says UFOs are controlled by alien intelligence. That's unless you're one of the members here that feel a title adds weight to a claim. You know the ones, they will preface a comment or post by saying: "Harvard professor x says..." or something similar in regard to UFOs/Aliens. But, in the real world, it's still only personal opinions. Without any tangible evidence to back up these extraordinary claims, it doesn't mean much.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by MrBotan
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Ver-r-r-r-r-ry misleading and misused quote from a FICTIONAL hero.

But not surprising for what passes for 'ufological wisdom'.

The first part of the aphorism is the tricky part.

"When you have eliminated the impossible"...

This is not the same as "When you THINK you have eliminated the impossible..."

You can be as sincere, as pure of heart, as asquare-jawed as the best of them -- but complete confidence in your own omniscience is no proof of said knowledge.

Time and again, even the best pro-UFO investigations have been revealed as failing to produce a complete list of candidate explanations.

Since the FULL list is not eliminated because it was never in the possession of the researcher, the 'argument by elimination' produces results indistinguishable from alimentary elimination. Smells the same, too.

That somebody does not realize this shows they are not thinking clearly about a very hazy subject, which is a recipe for self-delusion and time-wasting.

Somebody had to tell you this. Sorry it had to be me.

What utter arrogant tosh Jim, that really is the most unbelievably misinformed arrant nonsense. Sherlock Holmes was a character almost wholly based on a real life person Doctor Joseph Bell, who did indeed believe that deductive reasoning was the way ahead not mere superstition and false assumptions. So, in actual fact you are guilty of doing exactly that you have the temerity to accuse others of.

Just how up yourself do you have to be to even suggest you have the knowledge and the wherewithal to judge just who "The best UFO investigators" are? Have you interviewed every last one of the 1000s of people worldwide who do serious research and collate reports without ever appearing in the media? So what you really mean is,, those who push themselves into the public eye, that tiny minority who aren't even really the the tip of the iceberg merely a suggestion of it and then extrapolate that to encompass everyone. Well that's as ripe an example of shoddy and slipshod thinking as ever there was.

Prior the the explosion of the net, pretty much the only people offering prosaic explanations for people's experiences were those who, by and large, think there is something concrete and non human behind the UFO mystery. Partly because, the establishment was too damned arrogant, too damned scared or just too damned complacent about what they thought they know about our universe, to be even bothered. Even when it was discovered that EarthLites do indeed exist and are actually a useful tool in the possible prediction of earth tremors not one of the so called sceptics ever once publicly apologised for their previous casual dismissal of the phenomenon as something seen by "only the weak minded and the foolish".

The truth is Jim, it is nearly always the sceptics who start with the wholly unscientific premise of "I already know the answer and if I don;t one of my friends will". How many times have other so called candidates not been brought up by Ufologists because the damned government has been quite deliberately holding back crucial information? The we have the double whammy of , after withholding information they then talk absolute asinine dross about how "The vast majority of sightings can be laid at the door of an aircraft that flew too high to be even seen or when not, was only operational below such altitudes in about 5 places world wide all of which, are in the arse end of nowhere where the only witnesses were usually, half a dozen gophers, a dingo or a grouse. .

There are files full of cases where educated, experienced people have seen things that just don;t stack up with anything we know as human technology and yet, here we are as usual arguing about a tiny rump of personalities on both sides who, in the final analysis, are often nothing more than just chaff that confuses the radars of those seeking to discover more.

Those with truly open minds and who have studied deeply are nearly all of the same persuasion. That there is a very real phenomenon that might or might not be non human in its' origins and that is far more subtle than some naive belief that, we have or haven;t been visited by aliens.

What are your credentials for discussing multi dimensional phase coherence? Being part of a bunch of yahoos chucking people into orbit on superannuated fireworks and bombs is as far from that, as an ox cart is from a Bugatti Veyron and yet apparently, you have all this deep knowledge, us in the cheap seats don't have. it is the likes of you Jim and Shaeffer who are part of the reason many scientists are loathe to go on the record about this subject or, even take a professional interest. You, the smug, arrogant, self appointed gate keepers of "proper science and good sense"..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmmm... I think this sums it up better:

Unknown object.
Unknown reason.
Unknown controller.
If any.

I think that covers all the bases.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jim O Berg

doesn't anybody really listen to his BS?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You obviously have never seen a ufo, for those who have there is no question they are not from this world and are ET in nature. There is the possibility that some of them maybe humans from the future, but that only accounts for small number of events. The orbs are another topic and could be a number of things, but they too appear to have intelligent control.

Scientist are a funny breed, many are genius and give us great things but they are often very closed minded and refuse to acknowledge things outside their own understanding. It is oxymoron, lol.

The fact that the military spent years debunking and fabricating things should be proof enough that ufos exist. I believe they are being forced to come clean and we will all soon know that they do exist.

I only hope it is not to late for us.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8
It doesn't matter who says UFOs are controlled by alien intelligence. That's unless you're one of the members here that feel a title adds weight to a claim. You know the ones, they will preface a comment or post by saying: "Harvard professor x says..." or something similar in regard to UFOs/Aliens. But, in the real world, it's still only personal opinions. Without any tangible evidence to back up these extraordinary claims, it doesn't mean much.

I do not need a professor to tell me they are real, I have seen them for myself. On one occasion a very large number of the people where I lived saw them and reported them. I can't really say who or what was controlling them, I can only say that they do exist and that someday we will find that Einstein theories were wrong. I say that because they did not obey his laws of physics.

It is the nature of fear to lash out at things we can't comprehend. Only the fearful refuse to believe the unbelievable. They sound like all the people who said the world was flat lol. Where would we be if everyone was afraid and felt that way.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FIRE MOON best return comment ever!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott
I do not need a professor to tell me they are real, I have seen them for myself. On one occasion a very large number of the people where I lived saw them and reported them. I can't really say who or what was controlling them, I can only say that they do exist and that someday we will find that Einstein theories were wrong. I say that because they did not obey his laws of physics.

It is the nature of fear to lash out at things we can't comprehend. Only the fearful refuse to believe the unbelievable. They sound like all the people who said the world was flat lol. Where would we be if everyone was afraid and felt that way.

The Bot

With billions of people in the world, the likely scenario is for one of those to come forward with something real that can't be explained. Not a scientist reading through literature, seeing photos or video, or hearing stories second-hand. I find it silly everytime someone mentions an "expert" or scientists opinion in reference to UFOs/Aliens. As if that somehow really seals in concrete this means something. No, it's only believers once again reaching for something, anything, to uphold this belief, when there hasnt been anything tangible in the 65+ year popularity of the subject. This type of thing is a poor attempt to put validity to the subject. With the thousands of apparent physical Earthly encounters via landings, crashes, alien being sightings, abductions, etc. it's not at all complicated, it's a very simple answer: Find one piece of alien material. That's it! Still waiting...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott

The Bot

With billions of people in the world, the likely scenario is for one of those to come forward with something real that can't be explained. Not a scientist reading through literature, seeing photos or video, or hearing stories second-hand. I find it silly everytime someone mentions an "expert" or scientists opinion in reference to UFOs/Aliens. As if that somehow really seals in concrete this means something. No, it's only believers once again reaching for something, anything, to uphold this belief, when there hasnt been anything tangible in the 65+ year popularity of the subject. This type of thing is a poor attempt to put validity to the subject. With the thousands of apparent physical Earthly encounters via landings, crashes, alien being sightings, abductions, etc. it's not at all complicated, it's a very simple answer: Find one piece of alien material. That's it! Still waiting...

Ectoplasm8 you are hard-core skeptic huh, wow dude to much evidence to feel that way. Even if it is circumstantial as you say. We may not like it when we get what we wish for, lol.
I hope you never get probed or violated like some abductions people have. Some people won't believe when the ship lands in front of them. There will never be enough evidence for some no matter what it is. Millions have told their stories and talked about what they have seen. This eye witness testimony is enough in a court of law but not for skeptics. Why don't you believe and even more why are here if you don't believe.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

With the thousands of apparent physical Earthly encounters via landings, crashes, alien being sightings, abductions, etc. it's not at all complicated, it's a very simple answer: Find one piece of alien material. That's it! Still waiting...

So the only thing you will believe in is a physical specimen? Do you believe that NASA actually landed on The Moon? Did you see the LM on the moon with your own eyes? Did Neil and buzz wave to you? Have you actually handled and examined moon rocks? Exactly what proof is there that they came from The Moon anyway?

You see? You can be selective in what you open your mind to, but it sounds silly when you're not willing to give a fart's effort to consider mountains of evidence because you can't hold it.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And here from an interview with James M. Clash on Jul 16, 2013 is astronaut Edgar Mitchell:

".....Clash: You’re also known for your views on UFOs. What’s your experience regarding the Roswell, New Mexico, incident of 1947?
Mitchell: After my space flight, I was contacted by descendants of the original Roswell observers, including the person who delivered the child-sized coffins to the Air Force to contain alien bodies. Another was one of the children of the deputy sheriff who was patrolling traffic around the site.

Alien Bodies
There was also a military officer who was a friend of the families not involved in that particular operation, but who did share office space there. They all seemed credible with their stories that the bodies found were alien.
Clash: If that’s the case, why has it been hushed up?
Mitchell: Initially I think there was justification in that leadership officials thought people weren’t ready to handle it. But we are well past that now. Frankly, and this is just personal opinion, remember what (President) Eisenhower said in his final speech: “Beware the military industrial complex.” I suspect that’s what we’re talking about.
But it’s not just military. It’s a cabal of organizations primarily for a profit motive. We invented aircraft at the beginning of the 20th century.
Money Involvement
Twenty years later, we had an airline industry. Think of what that could mean in terms of space travel with control of UFO machinery, technology. There’s a lot of money involved......"

See rest of story here:
www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 14-8-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join