It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Actually, the biggest killer of all time was that scumbag Old Testament God who drowned every mf'er on the planet except an incestuous family.

Nope. Old Testament God attributed to about 2,000,000 deaths. Mao, an atheist, killed about 78,000,000. Stalin, an atheist, killed about 23,000,000.

Atheism wins the kill count. OT God doesn't even get a bronze medal.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Actually, scumbag Old Testament God created Mao and Stalin. Check and mate.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Nah, given their persistent atheism and super high kill count they were definitely the weeds among the wheat. Satan's planting.
edit on 8-1-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Nah, given their persistent atheism they were definitely the weeds among the wheat. Satan's planting.

So it’s not atheists fault, it’s Satan’s fault.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nah given their persistent atheism they were definitely the weeds among the wheat. Satan's planting. duh bro.

Satan can't create anything without scumbag Old Testament God allowing him to. 4D check and mate.

Either your god is omnipotent or he isn't. If he is than it's all on him. If he isn't than he isn't God.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Satan can't create anything without scumbag Old Testament God allowing him to. Either your god is omnipotent or he isn't. If he is than it's all on him. If he isn't than he isn't God.

OT God only had to whip out the paddle every once in a while. The real biggest killer is people's disobedience to natural law... If you want totalitarian control from anyone or anything then that is the saddest existence of all. God would not want that for the kiddos. Yeah God's omnipotent, but the children have to learn on their own. They can't just rely on their super wealthy dad to always get them out of trouble. That will spoil them.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thank you for the longwinded reply that your god is responsible for all death on the planet either due to direct vengeance or indirectly permitting it to happen.

Your god is a sick bastard.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for the longwinded reply that your god is responsible for all death on the planet either due to direct vengeance or indirectly permitting it to happen.

Your god is a sick bastard.

Why do you perceive death as such a tragedy? If a caterpillar was too afraid of it's end it would never transform. My God is altruism, love, peace, and so on. Justice is required of people's free will. Without law then everything is chaos.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

OT God only had to whip out the paddle every once in a while.

Paddle?! Killing pretty much everyone is a “paddle”?! I sure hope you never have kids and they do something wrong!

If you want totalitarian control from anyone or anything then that is the saddest existence of all.

So you’re saying your god has the “saddest existence”?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why do you perceive death as such a tragedy?

So all those killings you say are done by atheists, are actually a good thing?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

OT God only had to whip out the paddle every once in a while.

Paddle?! Killing pretty much everyone is a “paddle”?! I sure hope you never have kids and they do something wrong!

what don't you get about turn the other cheek? It means no violence dude.....

OT God was delivering justice. If you destroy cancer cells do you mourn the death of the tumor?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Why do you perceive death as such a tragedy?

Actually, you should be asking yourself that question since in this thread you have consistently indicated that you feel people killed by Mao and Stalin somehow died more repugnantly than those killed by other people or means.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

what don't you get about turn the other cheek? It means no violence dude.....

Unless it’s your god, then it’s fiiiiiiiiine.

OT God was delivering justice.

I’m sure all of the unborn babies were lining up to thank him.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Unless it’s your god, then it’s fiiiiiiiiine.

Jesus is my God. He didn't kill anyone

So all those killings you say are done by atheists, are actually a good thing?

I trust that whatever happened served its purpose. I don't get too caught up in judging right from wrong, especially since I don't know the full circumstances.

Atheism has the highest kill count, but whatever right? All of our bodies will eventually decay away anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Jesus is my God. He didn't kill anyone

So now you’re saying your god didn’t cause a flood that killed pretty much everyone?

I trust that whatever happened served its purpose.

Mao and Stalin are thankful for your understanding.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So now you’re saying your god didn’t cause a flood that killed pretty much everyone?

Do you actually want to know my thoughts or are you just asking for the sake of trying to trap me in my words? Because you're asking a very good question.

Mao and Stalin are thankful for your understanding.

I learned not to judge anyone. Perhaps they were simply the manifestation of atheist/secular thought in Russia and China. It was the result of what the people thought they wanted. Mao and Stalin were both democratically elected.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

trying to trap me in my words?

You contradict yourself constantly, without any help from others.

And no, I don’t particularly care about your thoughts on the cult you’re a part of.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And no, I don’t particularly care about your thoughts on the cult you’re a part of.

Then why do you keep asking questions?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Then why do you keep asking questions?

Because it’s fun watching religious extremists, like yourself, justify things like genocide while condemning it at the same time.

You get yourself so tangled up, that it’s obvious you’re a fake xtian trying to make others look bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Because it’s fun watching religious extremists, like yourself, justify things like genocide while condemning it at the same time.

That's weird. Find a new hobby?

You get yourself so tangled up, that it’s obvious you’re a fake xtian trying to make others look bad.

Where did I contradict myself? Atheists killed the most people in history. That's a fact. But I don't judge them for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join