It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Your snotty comments add nothing to this thread. You don't like what is shared so you think your slipshod lack of thought comments will do what? You cannot intimidate me into shutting up. Post something to prove what you believe or is poo flinging all you are capable of?

It is this very attitude you display that has allowed many to think they can get away with a con job and lying to people with fake fossils, lying about what the fossils show and we have caught onto your type. Your pet fantasy idea of evolution is crumbling when facts are examined.

Fake fossils? Lying? I'm sorry, can you please go into more detail. And I have no intention of intimidating anyone. Every time you post you damage your own position with your total lack of facts.

I already have, and you don't like it, but you make claims which are clearly proven wrong via this whole thread if anyone actually reads it. I could play your intellectually dishonest game, but my mother always warned me that if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so I will let my prior posts and others speak for themselves.

Other people have destroyed your position, but you seem to have ignored them. Or belittled them. I'm not sure which is worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Saying it does not prove it, and you all have been denying the evidence of the hoaxes and fraudulent claims of evolutionists since this thread began. You can cry all you want that I am wrong, but you can't provide any reasonable answers for this bad behavior and shoddy science of evolutionists.

So keep crying and accusing me of stuff. Keep saying my points have been proved wrong, and not provide reasonable answers to the OP that started all of this. You all simply want the last world and as most of the people have been run off by your antics, you just keep giving me more opportunity to post more facts. So, have it it folks.

Do post one proof of MACRO evolution. Do show that they are not still using human features on Lucy. I'd love to see it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Riiiiight. So all the other posters, who shot your claims down in flames, don't count then? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2013 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Saying it does not prove it, and you all have been denying the evidence of the hoaxes and fraudulent claims of evolutionists since this thread began. You can cry all you want that I am wrong, but you can't provide any reasonable answers for this bad behavior and shoddy science of evolutionists.

So keep crying and accusing me of stuff. Keep saying my points have been proved wrong, and not provide reasonable answers to the OP that started all of this. You all simply want the last world and as most of the people have been run off by your antics, you just keep giving me more opportunity to post more facts. So, have it it folks.

Do post one proof of MACRO evolution. Do show that they are not still using human features on Lucy. I'd love to see it.

multiple people, myself included have gone out of our way to show you the evidence and explain it. You're refusal to acknowledge it is not the same as other posters failing to do so. You have failed to back up your assertions in any way shape or form with anything aside from speculative hyperbole and a touch of conjecture.

of course you're being given more opportunities to post additional facts. we're still waiting by the way.

could you please explain again what human "features" have been ascribed to Lucy that she doesn't actually have? we discussed this days ago but you never touched on it aside from continuing the claim the she is a hoax. I ask so I can properly address the query, not to be disrespectful or rude.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh i just love it when a bunch of religious fundamentalists try to prove there is a god By trying to disprove science. As if proving science wrong somehow proves creation right? Weird logic even if you prove science wrong doesnt mean god created the universe. So this means this is used as nothing more then a method to deceive the gullible. In all my years i have never seen a scientific paper that trys to prove evolution by disproving the bible have you?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I believe a creator God does exist, but at the same time can't refute evolution. Species do evolve, how or when they evolve doesn't matter. What's important is the creator who set evolution in motion, and if there isn't a creator, then we're all just creators wallowing in a dream, and heading towards our awakening.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Within nature, evolving and devolving exist, and it works on a fluctuating scale, this is obvious. If we're all creators. It means we- as humans, evolve and devolve for eternity? It's either we ARE the creators of the universe or we aren't. Creation takes place all the time. So, is it possible that we've created and become lost in the creation through fascination? If indeed we are creators, why is our post humous fate uncertain? Are we asleep?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Thanks ATS. Thanks. You just had to remind me that these people still exist. I really needed to be reminded, because my forehead isn't sore enough from wall-bashing.

Are they breeding? Please tell me they're not breeding.
edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Well they're certainly not 'evolving' that's for sure.

I mean 'they is not evolving, they was made'...

Somewhere there must be a creator shaking his head going "stop it, stop saying I did you."

lmao

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

BlackSunApocalypse
"Right. I've been an atheist since I studied Scripture in school. So no offence, but good luck with that". You didn't answer any of my questions. And by the way, you probably did too much studying and too little experimenting to know God exists.

Here is a chance to prove it.

Since you allude to it, tell me how to experiement - what I need to do, what tools, things I need etc - in order to prove for myself that god exists.

Since you put it in such a way that it appears repeatable, I will repeat it.

You don't even have to do anything, apart from tell me what to do.

Can it get any easier?

Tell me how to do it, and I will do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by LightOrange

Both God and gravity are theories. And should it come to a test between the two, no priest will jump from a plane without a parachute. That should tell you which of the theories is more convincing.
edit on 28-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

God is a belief. Not a theory.

Once you prove your god, his requirement for existence is denied. And .. all that is left is cold, hard, verifiable science.

Alas...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

That's the problem when people argue the existence of god but neglect to tell you that they've invented their own concept of what god is.

They'll pull it out of their bum and baffle you... making you wonder what it is you've been arguing all this time.

In that, why I absolutely love my goose that lays golden eggs. It's realy I assure you. Oh very very real. By golden eggs I mean water, and by goose I mean tap, but hey, it's real!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by LightOrange

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
"Right. I've been an atheist since I studied Scripture in school. So no offence, but good luck with that". You didn't answer any of my questions. And by the way, you probably did too much studying and too little experimenting to know God exists.

You "know" God exists?

Great. Go jump out of a plane without a parachute. Have faith he will save you. You "know" he exists, after all.

Surely you and God can prove science wrong and settle this once and for all.

Or do you indeed have more faith in the validity of science than you do in the validity of God?
edit on 28-8-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

You know Satan tried this tactic on Jesus who responded, "Thou shalt not put the Lord thy God to the test".

Much like a babnkster wont show you the ledgers. Lest the tricks be revealed and the scam ended.

"Prove to me that you have a million gold coins in your pocket!"
"No. Your faith keeps me rich."

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Why are you so melodramatic? Relax. If there isn't a God, why are you getting so upset? It's like me saying "fairies" do exist and you throwing a fit about it. To experiment and prove God exists within you is subjective, there are people in history who have awoken their divine powers within them. I can't prove God exists. You have to experience GOD on your own, and do you know when you experience him? When you become Master of Yourself. Do you know yourself? No, when you grow ill. You need a doctor to tell you what's wrong and what you need.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Gonna have to agree with you on that one...

Evolution IS in fact an organized religion regardless of WHAT kind of label you put on it.

It also takes FAR more faith to believe in than it does to believe in the truth.

Let me put my thesis very plainly and undiplomatically: Most of what is being taught in university classrooms today, in biology, and also in physics and mathematics, is actually not science at all, but essentially a variety of religious cult, whose immediate roots can be traced, among other things, to the Cathars and Bogomils of the medieval "dark ages"! True, this cult, which controls much of our educational system and scientific community, naturally does not advertise itself openly as a fanatic form of irrationalist belief; rather, it calls itself "the scientific establishment"; it typically brands those who refuse to accept its most egregious doctrines, as "unscientific."

We could call it the "Cult of Entropy." It is actually very old, it goes back to Aristotle and to Babylon, as a characteristic creation of oligarchism. Its belief structure is intrinsically fascist, and over the last 150 years it has come to pervade biology in particular to such an extent, that the teaching of biology has itself been, and remains, a very major vehicle for the propagation of fascism. I shall illustrate this now with the case of Darwinism and modern molecular biology.
The Case of Darwin

Now, it is easy to show that Darwinism, one of the pillars of modern biology, is nothing but a kind of cult, a cult religion. I am not exaggerating. It has no scientific validity whatsoever. Darwin's so-called theory of evolution is based on absurdly irrational propositions, which did not come from scientific observations, but were artificially introduced from the outside, for political-ideological reasons.

Jonathan Tennenbaum: Toward a True Science of Life

With respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith.

Unfortunately some scientists and academic professionals are not so noble and have perpetrated deliberate frauds and cover-ups of important discoveries.

Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the priests of this new religion, getting angry and crying "heresy" when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

Has Science become a Religion

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Actually, the very reasons why you explain that this creature is not around today, are the very reasons that GOD would have created it.

Yet we're still in the position that it doesn't exist.

God doesn't really need to make things efficient.. so why don't we have crockaducks? Why not? Why don't we have strawberries that walk and fish that have cheese inside them? God made things, why did he make them so problematic.

Why do we have things that only survive in their environment and die if removed?

Why did god create us addicted to oxygen? We cant live under water or in space. A super god should have made us able to survive all of creation. Yet we break and die as soon as you move us a little bit too close or a little bit to far away from the sun.

Why are all the creatures on this planet made as if they were fitting in the best they can, a harsh environment?

Ahh bananas are coke cans... it must be god.

Religion is the colouring in book with numbers to keep the colours within the lines.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When you "awaken" to God within yourself, ask him. Lol. Clearly you aren't awakened, you are wallowing in a dream, a solumnibust state, completely confused. Where is your power? Demonstrate it. If your leg were chopped off, could you put it back together? If you are the creator, why can't you do these things? Think logically.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

BlackSunApocalypse
Why are you so melodramatic? Relax. If there isn't a God, why are you getting so upset? It's like me saying "fairies" do exist and you throwing a fit about it. To experiment and prove God exists within you is subjective, there are people in history who have awoken their divine powers within them. I can't prove God exists. You have to experience GOD on your own, and do you know when you experience him? When you become Master of Yourself. Do you know yourself? No, when you grow ill. You need a doctor to tell you what's wrong and what you need.

So then, there is no experiment - that you said needed to be done - to prove god to someone.

I thought as much.

I tend to get a little worked up about it because religion is in my face every single day. Nothing I do is left un touched by some religious person, who has no right to interfere with my life, yet does so via outdated legislation, rule of law or moral persecution.

If it were simply a room full of hippies wishing faeries were going to save the old tree in central park, by all means I'd be happy to never mention it.

But it's not so. And while religion may stem from good intention, it's leaked it's mess everywhere and no one dares bother clean it up. When religion has removed itself from society, and offers itself to those who want it, then it will be different.

Until then, expect attention. Especially when someone says that evolution is hoax and lies and god can be proven with experiements... ones that must be taken personally, can't be explained and why so butthurt guy it's personals!!!11

Live and let live... or evolve and let evolve. But nooooo, spreading the good word makes heaven weighted with saviours.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

BlackSunApocalypse
When you "awaken" to God within yourself, ask him. Lol. Clearly you aren't awakened, you are wallowing in a dream, a solumnibust state, completely confused. Where is your power? Demonstrate it. If your leg were chopped off, could you put it back together? If you are the creator, why can't you do these things? Think logically.

By golly you are right. I can't grow my legs back. Holy crap, why didn't someone tell me this when I was a kid, and going to a christian school, that if I didn't mend my evil ways and stay within the light of god, I'd never have the ability to regrow my limbs.

Satanists have done this to me. Evolutionis satanists. It's a crime. Someone should force people to go to church and pray every single day, because what sort of world do we want to live in where people have no arms or legs...

(ps, this man believes in god. a double whammy for him eh?)

Guess he was a right bastard before he was born.

*think logically... it's hard to do when confronted by such enormous absurdity such as what I just read*
edit on 1-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's either you're a creator or you're a puppet to the forces of nature, judging by your replies, it seems like the latter and what's worse, you have no desire to try changing the pitiful position you find yourself in.
edit on 1-9-2013 by BlackSunApocalypse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join