It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first encounter with the 4th Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,

Recently I had a very special and vivid experience which I would describe as the fourth dimenson or 4D and for a very particular reason.

First of all, I suggest you listen to the video I included in the thread. If you do not have much time to listen to the 11 minutes of it, then the relevant part to my experience is only the first 4 minutes of the video and if you even have less time, say you are on a rush, start at 2:40 until 4:00. I encourage you to watch the whole video if you have some time at hand because it is a very good description in my honest opinion on how dimensions could be collided onto one another, but which we are almost all unaware of to a certain extent.

Now, what happened, is I was laying in my bed I think I saw something I could describe as a lost soul or spirit, it seems malevolent, but I did not see exactly this spirit as we typically see 1 person in front of us. Like the video mentioned described what seeing someone in the 4D would look like is exactly how I saw this spirit. It was as I saw all it's life at once and seeing it's ending as it seemed to be so angry and malevolent seemed to lead to a very dark shape entity. I thought it was pretty sad because knowing something is going to get to it's own demise and destruction while being powerless is something I do not wish to anybody.

Here is a very funny video I would recommend you to a better understand of what I could describe as seeing in 4D. watch carefully from 00:13 to 00:23.

Did you notice the many superimposed layers of the man and the woman? It is kind of what I saw with this entity but the layers where changing according to what I could describe as the choice of path made by this entity.

Now from my understanding, if what I saw was this whole life at one time, it means that by affecting some part of it I modify the whole content, therefore the past, present or future not to go in too much details, but I am sure you get the point.

Could time travel be so far from us when we ponder around such concept? I can not know for sure, but it is worth being considered in my opinion.

Notice the images superimposed on this cover of back to the future?

Maybe the Doc was not that crazy at all?

Yours to ponder,

Thruthseek3r

edit on 12-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Everything in your post, sounds like a shamanic experience.

That 10d vid I have seen several times, I completely believe there is so much to this world that most people have not even a glimpse of.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That first video made my head hurt!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

In classical space-time, the fourth dimension is time.

The dimensions are mathematical descriptions of a direction in which we may make a measurement.

As such, a dimension is not an entire other world but a part of a world.

Conventional physics cannot operate in a single dimension. There is no 'thickness' to a single dimension.

If you wish to sound somewhat scientific about your experience, then rather than call this an encounter with the fourth dimension, perhaps you could call it a hallucination or a delusion. It is a far more likely than being an ultimately pointless 'spiritual' experience, misunderstood as to somehow have been a revelation of Minkowski space.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by thruthseek3r

In classical space-time, the fourth dimension is time.

The dimensions are mathematical descriptions of a direction in which we may make a measurement.

As such, a dimension is not an entire other world but a part of a world.

Conventional physics cannot operate in a single dimension. There is no 'thickness' to a single dimension.

If you wish to sound somewhat scientific about your experience, then rather than call this an encounter with the fourth dimension, perhaps you could call it a hallucination or a delusion. It is a far more likely than being an ultimately pointless 'spiritual' experience, misunderstood as to somehow have been a revelation of Minkowski space.

I think you miss clearly the point because that experience clearly made sense to me in how i explained it in the OP. You might not see it this way in your own perception, but again this is your own perception.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

join