It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with people? Tasering a co-worker for fun??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a story that just leaves me beside myself. If not for video I found after reading about the legal action, I wouldn't have believed it to be as bad as it's described. However, seeing is believing and like so many genius types these days, they recorded their depraved idea of amusement for posterity. I'm sure it'll add much to the settlement the defendants will do almost anything to insure happens rather than a Jury ever seeing any of it.

*-* First, the legal complaint....

HOUSTON (CN) - Managers at a car dealer repeatedly Tasered a salesman until he urinated and defecated on himself, filmed it and laughed like "depraved ... deviants," then posted the video on Facebook and YouTube, the salesman claims in court.
Bradley Jones sued P.P.D. Fincher Inc. dba Fred Fincher Motors, its owner Patricia Harless, her husband and general manager Sam Harless, manager Adam Winslow and salesman Alberto Chavarria, in Harris County Court.
The car dealer is in Houston; the Harlesses live in suburban Spring, according to the complaint.
Source: Courthouse News

Pretty interesting, and with a few more lines from the Courthouse story, it would cover the bases. Really, it doesn't convey the reality of what the warped little trolls did though.

*-* The Video...... (Isn't there always one these days?)

The first point people may well make is why he didn't just quit right away. Well, he addresses that in his interview there by noting he was trying to save to buy a house, and so for the paychecks along with critical stability they look for now more than ever, he felt trapped and obligated to do everything possible to solve this within the system.

In one video, Jones can be seen sitting at his desk as an employee sneaks up behind him and shoots him with the stun gun. Off camera, several employees and the camera operator can be heard laughing uproariously.

The attacks wore on, but Jones couldn't quit, he said, because he was trying to buy a home. But the tazings took a toll.

"I was constantly looking behind my shoulder, distracted, couldn’t sleep," Jones said. "I would even look behind my shower curtain at home."
Source

I guess now we know what happens to the petty, peanut brained little bully types from school years, eh? Some of them become managers at car dealerships. Others become salesman who think tasering other people long LONG past the point where anything is funny about it, is somehow their right to do.

Just what IS wrong with people?!
edit on 12-8-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The first time someone tazed me at work, I would calmly make an hr complaint to my manager.

If it continued, I would let it, and than I would sue the pants off everyone involved.

Hope this guy makes a Mint.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I bought my SO a pink stun gun for personal protection. I thought to myself, "Why does she get to have all the cool toys?!" So I bought myself one.

One day I'm sitting around and I see my stun gun on the table. I thought, "MM, you know what is going to happen, right? Some of your friends are going to come over, have drinks and want to play with the stun gun. You might as well see what it's like yourself first..."

So, I mustered up my courage and turned it on. It's very loud and intimidating, that bolt of electricity is enough to probably dissuade an attacker alone! I then chose my thigh (as it's one of the larger muscle groups) and jabbed myself with it.

My entire leg went numb and it buckled out from underneath me. So there I am, on one knee in the living room feeling like a complete moron. "Well, we now know that sucker works even through jeans..."

It took about half an hour before my leg felt "normal" again. I can't even imagine if would have been touched to my back or chest.

These aren't toys, and for people to be irresponsible with them like that is just wrong. I now keep my stun gun locked away in a secure location. My stun gun isn't even top of the line and it's probably powerful enough to kill a small animal or seriously injure a small adult/child.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I bought my SO a pink stun gun for personal protection. I thought to myself, "Why does she get to have all the cool toys?!" So I bought myself one.

One day I'm sitting around and I see my stun gun on the table. I thought, "MM, you know what is going to happen, right? Some of your friends are going to come over, have drinks and want to play with the stun gun. You might as well see what it's like yourself first..."

So, I mustered up my courage and turned it on. It's very loud and intimidating, that bolt of electricity is enough to probably dissuade an attacker alone! I then chose my thigh (as it's one of the larger muscle groups) and jabbed myself with it.

My entire leg went numb and it buckled out from underneath me. So there I am, on one knee in the living room feeling like a complete moron. "Well, we now know that sucker works even through jeans..."

It took about half an hour before my leg felt "normal" again. I can't even imagine if would have been touched to my back or chest.

These aren't toys, and for people to be irresponsible with them like that is just wrong. I now keep my stun gun locked away in a secure location. My stun gun isn't even top of the line and it's probably powerful enough to kill a small animal or seriously injure a small adult/child.

On a lighter note, That was the first things my buddies and I did in college upon purchasing a stun gun, drunken tazer fights.

Two men enter, both end up on the floor twitching and drooling.

We had rules, and points for tazering certain areas of the body, the one with the highest points won.
edit on 12-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here is one that happened in my neck of the woods, a cop tasering another for fun.

Gawker.com

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Haha!

I'd imagine if one is drunk, the sensation would be a little less harsh.

I think the stun gun (the kind that shoots the probes) are probably more dangerous, as you can't just break free. There was a guy around here that shot one of those at a black bear that was in his yard. Poor bear turned upside down with it's paws in the air and made horrible shrieking sounds.

The Fish & Game dept. had to issue a statement telling residents that stun guns and tasers are NOT OK for bear protection.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by benrl

The Fish & Game dept. had to issue a statement telling residents that stun guns and tasers are NOT OK for bear protection.

I love that.

Large Wild animal, DO NOT TAZE!!!

Humans, Cops taze away...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think they were worried that depending on the size of the bear, it might not work and just piss the bear off even more. I wish you could hear what the bear sounded like, I do a pretty good impression. It was a cross between what I *think* a manatee, a wookie, and a small child all shrieking at once.

"Aaerrruuggghaaaaarrrmmmeeeaaarrrughhaa!"
edit on 12-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Whoa, whoa, HOLD THE SHOW. The newscaster says the joint owner of the car dealership, the wife, is a STATE REP. Is this a fact? I backed up, listened again, I swear to God I hear that she is a state rep.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I can't believe that his place of employment allowed that to happen. I don't think they should've even been in the dealership. But that is my take.

My ol man carrys one, and to be able to carry it, you have to get hit with it. (wish I could've seen that one
)

From reading a previous poster, back in the day, him and his friends , working in a bar would do the same thing with the two pronged taser. I guess the most opportune time to hit someone was when they were talking to a lady. funn stuff

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Really? I just went on Amazon and looked for the one with the highest volts and best reviews. I don't think I paid more than $50 for mine, and it sure as heck put me down and out.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Believe me, his will do that and more, his shoots the prongs, or you can take the cartridge out, and it is a two prong taser, so you can admire from afar, or get up close and personal. I don't ever want to get hit by one, I'll tell you that.

ETA: he has to carry it for work.
edit on 12-8-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join