Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Horrifying tales of China's child abductions (Title of article)

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK you are restricted to the one child policy of the government. You carry your one baby for 9 months and when born are told it is a genetic reject...The doctor will dispose of it for you....

QUOTE:
Her method is now becoming clear, repeated in accounts by family after family. Fifty-five couples have now come forward with similar allegations.

Zhang would tell parents that their newborns suffered from congenital deformities, perhaps on the verge of death, that medical care would be ruinously expensive. For a small fee, 15 dollars or so, she could arrange for them to be taken away, or their bodies disposed of.

In fact, these children were perfectly healthy. The real money was to be made by smuggling them out of the hospital and selling them to child traffickers. END QUOTE: One child was sold for $7500...

Video at web sight..blogs.aljazeera.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If true it is very sad- not for the parents because they gave their babies up to be disposed of like trash but for the children. Oh, I'm sure some of them were sold to wealthy couples desiring children of their own and will have a better life, but I shudder to think of the fates that befall the majority of these children who will live their lives in pain and suffering. What a sick, sad world we live in!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yet one more reason why I am for getting a license before having children. What a horrible story!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Yet one more reason why I am for getting a license before having children. What a horrible story!

You need a license to have children? What planet do you live on?!?!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by superman2012

You need a license to have children? What planet do you live on?!?!

No, we don't need one. I am FOR getting a license. Meaning, I agree with, and hope that people will need to pass a parenting/psych test before having children.

join