It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some insights to the weirdest alien encounter....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bangoli

I am way off in Winter Park, Fl. The LAST place UFOs and things should be flying around, since we're under an approach for planes coming in to Orlando International! *tries not to think about jets going PLUNK into the apartment complex* After todays' proceedings (see the post about the 'blinking sun'), I went out to try to get some cloud images myself- I have a telephoto lens attached to an iPad Retina. I have never felt a need to do that before- all I got was some overcast with some grey rainy looking clouds. And a bug flying around. Did get a beautiful pic of a cloud that looked like a giant fighter jet...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

They looked different, and well, like people. The wife did mention I was kinda... ummm... 'missing' when she got up to tend to the cranky baby. I tend to go off somewhere (I hope they at least throw clothes on me!) after something like this. Think abducted, without so much as little more than waking up the next day feeling refreshed, and being told I got beamed up for a while during the night. There is absolutely no trauma involved.

I left that part out at the beginning- well... I'd sound like a true nut throwing all that in there at once (I probably still do). I dont associate woo, what planet these guys are from, no intergalactic messages, no 'vectoring'- no chatting with figments of my imagination- it happens, I find out I went for a trip somewhere, and life goes on.

Tho last time, I think I was flying something that looked like a Viper (at least the cockpit). :-D When i do dream, there's been lots of singing and music- nothing I can ever place as something I heard *ever*. Tune goes out of my head as the day goes on- usually because I am distracted by aforementioned baby doing something...

I have read about weirdly acting people before. In The Mothman Prophecies, Keel even talks about some that have been reported. Normal-looking, but odd in some way or another.

When you were "missing", did she check around the house? Ever sleepwalk? Just looking at all angles.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I know exactly where you are. I have relatives who live by Dade Battlefield in Sumter County. I was there in April. It was beautiful and peaceful and so quiet ---none of the weird things I see up here (though the old sections of a few towns are pretty creepy, but not as creepy as the new sherriffs office taking up the entire building that used to be Walmart in Bushnell.) Sorry I don't have any scientific explanations. I have trouble explaining my own experiences because they are unprecedented in relation to my sensory perceptions. Then again you are in the gray area...good luck with finding that explanation.:-)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

"When you were "missing", did she check around the house? Ever sleepwalk? Just looking at all angles."

She checked.. It's a smallish apt, not a house, so I would be easy to spot stumbling thru. I also would have been arrested if I was sleepwalking outside, considering my...ummm... alarming state of undress....

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

And this might sound weird... but have you ever known a group of people who just didn't want to be seen as a group of people....? This bunch acted like that.

Sorry for the delay. If they are trying to "blend in" then why wear the same uniforms? Kind of self defeating don't you think?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Creepy. This sounds similar to a story I read on another site that compiled a bunch of scary true stories - there was one about a guy who encountered (just one) odd walking gentleman who pranced around the street at night.

...I turned down a short side street in order to loop back to my apartment when I first noticed him. At the far end of the street, on my side, was the silhouette of a man, dancing. It was a strange dance, similar to a waltz, but he finished each "box" with an odd forward stride. I guess you could say he was dance-walking, headed straight for me.

Deciding he was probably drunk, I stepped as close as I could to the road to give him the majority of the sidewalk to pass me by. The closer he got, the more I realized how gracefully he was moving. He was very tall and lanky, and wearing an old suit. He danced closer still, until I could make out his face. His eyes were open wide and wild, head tilted back slightly, looking off at the sky. His mouth was formed in a painfully wide cartoon of a smile. Between the eyes and the smile, I decided to cross the street before he danced any closer.

I took my eyes off of him to cross the empty street. As I reached the other side, I glanced back... and then stopped dead in my tracks. He had stopped dancing and was standing with one foot in the street, perfectly parallel to me. He was facing me but still looking skyward. Smile still wide on his lips.

?I was completely and utterly unnerved by this. I started walking again, but kept my eyes on the man. He didn't move.

Once I had put about half a block between us, I turned away from him for a moment to watch the sidewalk in front of me. The street and sidewalk ahead of me were completely empty. Still unnerved, I looked back to where he had been standing to find him gone. For the briefest of moments I felt relieved, until I noticed him. He had crossed the street, and was now slightly crouched down. I couldn't tell for sure due to the distance and the shadows, but I was certain he was facing me. I had looked away from him for no more than 10 seconds, so it was clear that he had moved fast. I was so shocked that I stood there for some time, staring at him. And then he started moving toward me again. He took giant, exaggerated tip toed steps, as if he were a cartoon character sneaking up on someone. Except he was moving very, very quickly.

edit on 16-8-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry for the delay. If they are trying to "blend in" then why wear the same uniforms? Kind of self defeating don't you think?

There's probably a laundry list of reasons why they all dressed like that- From being that clueless about visiting here to trying to upset the locals. I just don't have a clue, myself.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

"When you were "missing", did she check around the house? Ever sleepwalk? Just looking at all angles."

She checked.. It's a smallish apt, not a house, so I would be easy to spot stumbling thru. I also would have been arrested if I was sleepwalking outside, considering my...ummm... alarming state of undress....

Well, that would make it easy to check! I would imagine someone would have noticed you walking around outside too.

Very strange story. So, any idea how you became no longer missing? Did you just show back up? No trace evidence, like grass on feet, etc?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join