It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some insights to the weirdest alien encounter....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The short form:

A few nights ago, while me and my wife were coming back from a grocery run, I happened to look up, and saw a cloud with a glowing 'thing' behind it, and one of those clouds you see after a rocket launch. We both went "hmmm". Cloud and glowing clouds hung around, with a stiff wind blowing. The cloud seemed to be 'struggling'- trying to hold it's shape against the wind, etc, still had the glowing 'thing' in the middle. Suddenly, the cloud broke up, the glowing cloud literally turned off and dissipated, and we both went "huh!"

5 minutes later- we are waiting at the cross walk, a guy walks by. Looks normal, and he's wearing a blue button down shirt, khaki pants. While we're waiting for the walk signal, I watch this guy go up the street, and... well- he starts dancing around at the trash can- peering in it, jumping back from it, and then, runs across the road, stiff as a board!

Weird.

We get ready to cross, and here comes a SECOND guy. Same exact clothes. Walks past us. We're crossing the street, because ya do NOT stand in the middle of the road around here. We get to the other side... and here comes a THIRD person, dressed exactly like the other 2, carrying bags and almost goose stepping up the road, on our side, and in the opposite direction.

What... did we witness that night? This was all on a busy road, at about 8- 9 at night. I'd love to say 'aliens', but the first one was obviously not used to seeing a garbage can or a crosswalk.....
edit on 11-8-2013 by wylekat because: Damn Autocorrect!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The part about the guys is really odd. How you described the first one dancing around made me chuckle, got a funny image in my head. It is odd how they were wearing the same clothes. My first thought was some sort of youtube stunt being filmed or something along those lines. How old did they look?

The object in the sky is interesting, could be a whole myriad of possibilities. I'm going to leave that one open for the rest of to speculate over.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Drunken frat boys.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well a glitch in the matrix, like with the cat....did you see a craft?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

While we're waiting for the walk signal, I watch this guy go up the street, and... well- he starts dancing around at the trash can- peering in it, jumping back from it, and then, runs across the road, stiff as a board!

Did you look in the trash can? I would have been curious as to what the guy, (alien), found so interesting.

Thanks for sharing it sounds kinda creepy. Not sure what you witnessed things are getting strange.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

You read my mind. I was completely thinking all of those same circumstances. I'm sure if we ask Dr. Jackson he may have better answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is one for the "high strangeness" books.. I have a feeling the guys were related to the odd cloud in some way..
When really bizarre stuff like this happens, and then people say it was totally mundane things, is when you know for sure it probably is NOT mundane, but something strange and unexplainable.. You can tell this if your brain and everyone elses goes into denial spending a lot of time trying to figure it out, but not being able to..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

How do you know they weren't some weird religious cultists like Scientologists or something? Maybe they were returning from the Mother Ship or something. Couldn't be Mormons- the uniform is different.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I wonder what people would think watching you watch them?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

They looked middle aged- the third, older than that.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nope, just a glowing spot behind a cloud that simply refused to die. Minute the glow went away, so did the cloud, really fast.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

We headed back home. Seeing all that made us about *run* home. We had a baby with us, and didn't want to get too involved.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I had no more than passing interest- plus- no one escapes my notice due to the fact we're out grocery shopping and walking with a baby (yes. I am paranoid. Had a few too many weirdos bother us.). I merely looked that way while waiting for the walk light. And then... well...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well, I do not know what to think. The timing and such just gave me a whole bunch of questions. I literally threw up my hands, imitated the hair guy from Ancient Aliens, screeched "aliens!" and poufed what's left of my hair. Hasn't been the first time I've seen crap I couldn't explain!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The cloud was weird enough. I have read about UFOs cloaking themselves in a cloud, and I have loudly proclaimed "BS!". Now... not so much.
The weird people? For all I know, alien trainees on their first trip out. I honestly felt like I was in some sci fi B movie. Except there weren't cheap special effects. at least *that* would have easily explainable stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I had no more than passing interest- plus- no one escapes my notice due to the fact we're out grocery shopping and walking with a baby (yes. I am paranoid. Had a few too many weirdos bother us.). I merely looked that way while waiting for the walk light. And then... well...

I bet you didn't look weird to any one either. If I saw some people in uniform I might think they were part of a club or employees at a store or something. Probably nothing...

You could ask one of them. Say, "You're the third person dressed like that I've seen tonight. Are you guys in a band or something?"

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well, if they were together, sure. But they weren't. First one, then about a minute later, the second (same side of the street, same direction), and then, the third, opposite side of the street, opposite direction, and about 30 seconds after the second.

And this might sound weird... but have you ever known a group of people who just didn't want to be seen as a group of people....? This bunch acted like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Seriously, I have no idea what to make of this! That is bizarre! Do you recall anything else odd? Other people around? Odd sounds, smells, anything? Do you recall what the men looked like? Were their faces as alike as the clothing? They are WAY weirder than the could business, and that's weird enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

They looked different, and well, like people. The wife did mention I was kinda... ummm... 'missing' when she got up to tend to the cranky baby. I tend to go off somewhere (I hope they at least throw clothes on me!) after something like this. Think abducted, without so much as little more than waking up the next day feeling refreshed, and being told I got beamed up for a while during the night. There is absolutely no trauma involved.

I left that part out at the beginning- well... I'd sound like a true nut throwing all that in there at once (I probably still do). I dont associate woo, what planet these guys are from, no intergalactic messages, no 'vectoring'- no chatting with figments of my imagination- it happens, I find out I went for a trip somewhere, and life goes on.

Tho last time, I think I was flying something that looked like a Viper (at least the cockpit). :-D When i do dream, there's been lots of singing and music- nothing I can ever place as something I heard *ever*. Tune goes out of my head as the day goes on- usually because I am distracted by aforementioned baby doing something...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have not had a similar experience with other beings, but about five days ago for two days straight the clouds around here looked completely unreal---"created" would be a better word, like they were there as illusions for other things to hide behind. I got out my telescope to check out some of the stranger clouds. Some were a "dirty" looking grey in the middle of an otherwise white cloud, some were very bright white inside already very white clouds. I really wish I could explain myself better but when I read that you saw one "struggling" to keep it,s shape I had to respond because for two days I had seen the SAME thing EVERRYWHERE. I tried to focus in on some of the clouds and scan them for a bit. I saw a few vaguely grey triangular blobs and at times some would merge together as one or so it seemed. In all I saw about 13-15 of these.

Another thing was that my eyes would see in a sort of pixelated honeycomb vision at times when I tried to focus too sharply and my vision got very blurry for a bit then return to normal. I have always watched the sky and those two days this past week there was something most definitely going on behind the curtain. I live near Minneapolis if that is anywhere near you. Thanks for your post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join