It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hope I did this right. New member long time lurker. Had to get involved in an AR discussion I'm from Texas and I'm an ex Marine, some of you are crazy lol and some are right on. But I hate seeing America bashing. We as a people are the greatest nation on earth but crooked politicians ruin our rep.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum! Please tell us more about you and what interested you in joining ATS. A lot of great people here with a sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slednecktx

Well come Abort!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I finally got in on a discussion in the survival forum about AR 15s. There are a lot of people on here that have real experience with them. I liked the fact they were helping someone who was buying one for the first time, all kinds of good advice.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, that's good. I also stumble on websites about survival. I have saved them in my bookmarks. Which I should share the information. A lot information about growing produce.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Your life will never be the same. In a few short months you will find yourself unshaven, soiled, and your wife and belongings gone.

Still you will remain oblivious as you peruse the forums. You know that line in Hotel California by the Eagles, "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."?

You guessed it. They wrote that about ATS. True story. Just ask Joe Walsh.

Anyhow, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
edit on 11-8-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Thanks already think Homeland security is tapping my phone. Wife already left and took the dog , I miss that dog. I've read alot of interesting stuff here and finally wanted to join in.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well we're glad to have you. You will find some of the brightest minds on the web right here on ATS.

top topics

join