It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
With the Perseid meteor shower peaking last night and tonight, you can bet there were a LOT of people looking to the skies the past couple of nights. Since nobody else seems to have reported anything unusual, I'm a little hesitant to believe it was a UFO at this time.
edit on 12-8-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In regards to the lack of camera issue, as I'm sure many are aware, the type of camera required for this type of shot would tend to be on the high-end variety. Any modern cell phone currently on the market would fail miserably, and the vast majority of the sub 400 dollar point and shoot types would fare little better. A good DSLR, tripod, and decent knowledge of photography would be required for these type of night shots. Think 600 dollars equipment minimum. In this field you pretty much get what you pay for.

In a depressed area in a crappy economy, it would seem logical that no one in the area, or even OP's acquaintances, may possibly have access to that type of equipment.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I live by red rocks, that's as west of Denver as it gets...looking south, nothing yet but pretty cloudy
EDIT:
I see this was last night the 11th...never less, I was out from 8:45 til about 10 waiting for some metero madness, saw nothing. If it happens again I could supply you with a number to text me (private message) I have a high end camera and even a Sony night shot, I should be able to catch something. Reminds me of eat I saw in that direction around Indepenence day. I will link.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Hr2burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Didn't see anything myself, nor anyone I know saw anything. Many were out watching for the shower.. which in my mind, is probably what someone actually saw. Since so many eyes were in the sky.. one would think there would have been numerous reports, but there were none. Nothing on news, radio, paper.. nada.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Hey there, thanks for taking notice to my post, I'm in north Denver near Commerce City. I'm really surprised you didn't see much last night, including meteors, because we had a fireball cruise right over our heads while watching the UFOs, "whoooooosh, snap, crackle, pop" sounds too. The clouds are thick tonight and raining, so not much use in looking for anything right now. Good to know someone has a quality camera in the area.
I'll PM you if it clears up and I see anything, thanks again! Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well I'm in Gods country way up norther michigan and I have seen strange looking stars orange and white flashing in the same spot for the past 2 nights. No camera I have 3 cameras but all all broke since May 2013 at the same time..I have also seen what looks like satellites flying across the sky at fast speeds but are not in my opinion-because I seen the same sightings living in big sky Montana last year and they traveled the same speed- but in sequence of 4 they were not alone.
BTW most ppl are caught off guard and lack knowledge or funds to get your proof-pictures like it or not we are all not trolls-just witnesses.

Trinity
S&F

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

or ignorance to a Man's word -ya that was before the almighty dollar and camera's...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Soloprotocol

"Get a Laser on it...make contact man."

That could end in tears. What happens if "they" return the favour?

Zap!
LoL

That would make the best thread ever on ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'd just like to put in my two cents after reading several pages of this thread...

I am on disabilty and I hate it with a passion. Because of it, however, I got what many of you would call an "Obama" phone (I guess anyway). It's one of those free cells phones from Assurance that you see commercials for on TV every once in a while - they go through Virgin Mobile... but anyway, these cell phones are very basic, and do NOT have cameras built in to them; that's my first point.

My second point, is for everyone telling this guy to just go to Wal-mart or whatever and buy a "disposable camera" or whatever...
Are you being serious? Because honestly to me, you're the trolls. Let's assume the OP has a driver's license, a vehicle, and the ability to drive - I have a car, but am not legally allowed to drive because of my disability... it SUCKS. Ok.. now let's assume that he gets to Wal-mart or wherever and is able to pick up a "disposable camera". How exactly is he supposed to get the pictures off of this camera, onto his computer, and then upload them to the internet?

Do you seriously think someone would sit parked in their chair, making up all kinds of stuff left and right on forums just at an attempt to get attention from random people they've never met in their entire life? Cuz man... if so, I feel really sad for you... Both the people that think this way, and anyone that would actually do it.

Just for the hell of it, I did a quick google search of my own and here's a few links I found in about 2 minutes tops:

www.latest-ufos.com...

www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Your first link is filled with debunked videos, and a story about Snowden living in Venezuela where he has gotten asylum.

But the second link, well here.....the dates aren't even close but maybe what was witnessed here can help with Xeno's sighting.

My wife and I were headed home. We were stopped at 56th and pecos facing east and waiting to turn north. As we were waiting at the light my wife spotted what she thought was a small black helicopter above and to the right of her/southeast and heading northeast. She originally assumed it was trying to land, but then the object continued in the same direction apparently not wanting to land. She thought I also had seen it, but I hadn't. She then alerted me to the fact that she had seen it and I looked directly ahead east and at a 30 degree angle above horizon it was only 2/10 a mile away. It continued to glide in a northeast direction and about 200' above ground. I then went through the light straight instead of turning to get a better view. This was on impulse as it would have been better to turn north towards highway 1-76. This was do to the fact that the object continued northeast and out of view when I pulled into a dead end parking lot. I then went north to pursue this object. Just two blocks north we spotted the object again heading in the same direction. we were on pecos street bridge this object continued towards a local gardening store paulinos as it reached this area it stopped and returned slowly in our direction and at the same time appeared to change shape and became a flat upward thin line then reformed and continued toward our direction northwest. It then slowly changed direction back to the northeast heading it originally had. It was then gliding directly next to 1-76. It looked as if it had attempted to land at one point not far from 1-76 and 1-25 confluence coming no more than 40' feet from ground. Granted we were now watching it at probably close to a mile from us. So distance from ground would be hard to guess. It then slowly glided back in northeast direction were we continued to observe it gliding along 1-76 a couple more miles. This object seemed to be under control. We assumed it was either a small manmade craft or balloons possibly but the object was not making a sound and it had a definite path unlike a bunch of balloons. It never accelerated rapidly but did turn/dive and rotate. When rotating it seemed to morph into a thin black line. Most of the time it looked like a snowman with no head and solid black. This object was very intriguing, so much so that I instantly had to pursue it. Going in the wrong direction from what I should have just to try seeing it better.

I guess it would be up to the OP and any other residents of Denver on ATS to verify at least portions of this.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

And it would have helped alot if Xeno had given at least some information similar to this

But, "small the black helicopter" "thin black line" and "Snowman with no head or back" sort of fit in with the basic descriptionshe gave.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

I also saw some unusual activity during the metor shower tonight in utah.

many slowly moving in a straight line, fading in and out, periodic flashing like a plane, but waaaaay to high up for plane flashers. looked like an odd mix of satellite, plane, meteor behavior...all in one. there were many of these in different parts of the sky.

never seen that before.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Probably just satellites or space junk, all manner of crap floats around up there.
This should help clarify it.
Don't forget your towel.

For an extra treat, watch the second video from the top with the volume up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Please address the topic and not the poster.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok Gem, I can play by the rules don't worry. I will now redirect to the original topic, which was UFO's all over the Denver Sky. Now with no ill will to the op, no other citizens have confirmed the sightings, and a number of easily followed protocols to document any kind of proof were ignored for hours. I simply ask, how can a claim qualify to be considered a Hoax and have the word Hoax added to the thread as I have seen done to other threads.

This is not a personal attack on the claim itself of any kind, and if it in someway has been interpreted in that way, I sincerely apologize. Other threads have been hoaxed, it logically appears to me this thread may share the fate. Can I know what criteria are taken into account to unanimously make that declaration when lack of evidence is clear?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Myra64

"I had contemplated on obtaining some pictures for you all tonight, IF the craft appeared. But, upon reflection of some of the replies in this forum, I have decided against it."

Take your pictures buddy and post them that's what we all want to see on ATS.

People wont give you an inch round these here parts regarding UFOs without at least some kind of supporting evidence or pictures, preferably video.

And rightly so considering the influx of attention seeking wannabe's that wish nothing more than to simply be heard.

I blame the turn of the Millenium myself.
LoL

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I call bs... I called the ex who lives in Denver (Centennial) area and had her go out looking. Lol its bad when the only thing that a couple had in common and it worked for five years is the belief of aliens. She says there was nothing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join