It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ya know, you two CAN fight in private messages?

Anyway.

I don't know how close you are to this, but there is a UFO Watch Tower in Colorado. Maybe the OP can contact this and see if there was any sightings last night from an area outside the city?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
after this part

and also been weaning myself off of Celexa/Citalopram

I stopped reading... better take it again

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry I'm arriving on the scene so late.. I live in south Denver and could have ran out and verified what the OP was seeing. I haven't seen any of the "lights" in a while but this area is notorious for strange lights out toward the mountains.

Keep in mind Denver, and Colorado in general are home to some of the most intense military presence - particularly NORAD and 2 air bases and and Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. My educated guess would lead me to believe 80 to 90% of all sightings in and around the Rocky Mountains could be chocked up to black ops exercises.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
If you are in Denver, Colorado, I need you to look Southwest in the sky and witness a UFO that is moving around quickly very high up. I do not have a camera good enough to use. Please, if you have a camera, go outside right now and get a picture! Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

edit on 12-8-2013 by xenongod because: (no reason given)

Ive been following this thread today OP. I wanted to say thanks for coming on here and doing the best you could to call attention to what you saw. I appreciate your time.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have to say mate without some pic's or video you just don't have any credibility or more to the point proof.

I did not release that Colorado was in such bad shape!

Not a camera or cell phone to be found anywhere in your home or neighborhood?

That's poor on a whole new scale dude!

Can you not sketch the craft for us?

Or why don't you try Cash Converters or your US equivalent, there dirt cheap down there. LoL

Just saying pal you have been a member here for sometime now. You know the score here on ATS by now.

Lets just say some of us are rather sceptical in our old age and infinite wisdom(Sarcasm).
edit on 12-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

"Get a Laser on it...make contact man."

That could end in tears. What happens if "they" return the favour?

Zap!
LoL

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh my, just got back online and saw my topic getting heated up. I'm sorry I have no proof, maybe tonight they will show again and someone with the means can capture them. Other than that, I wish to withdraw this post since no one here seems to want to help. I have contacted a couple news outlets and that's all I'm going to do for now. If for some reason I DO come up with some proof, I will post then, meanwhile the drama can hopefully stop. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Yanno what? It's 2013, and I'd be as SOL as this guy is, if I needed a video camera to record something. Not everyone uses one, or even can afford to own one. Just on the off chance I might catch a UFO? Nahhhh. Sometimes a still camera just cannot capture what you want to show someone.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hold that wrecking ball people. OP did you see this recent story or no ?

Im no expert of course, just a nice little Panther, but after watching this video randy posted - Im thnking it is remote controlled or man made.

I deffiantely think man made because the object(s?) move to erratically, like a child taking spoon fulls of sugar..no advanced intelligence would havea purpose of bouncing around like that. Plus its over denver, which has elite government written all over it (airport).

Wish I could see what you see OP, your one of the lucky ones to be looking at the right palce at the right time, man made or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

Dont listen to all the haters and rude comments Xenon.. people expect everything these days. How many people have a video camera that is not a crappy cellphone? How many cellphone cameras can take the PERFECT pics these people expect at heights above clouds...

Get real people. You live on the internet to much

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Im just amazed how people here judge others and make fun of for example poverty. When guy says he does not have camera, other "heroes" attack him in so many ways like it is cheap, it can be for one use, you can get it from some other, use mobile and so on. That is what makes me sick about people. They can be inteligent, but they are soo dumb, so how could they understand life, good or nature? Like camera is something "a must". Well it is not. And mobiles with good cameras are still just for rich people and snobs. Rich and good living people does not mean you are better, just opposite - it means just that you live in richer country that kills around the world and takes away other country resources. And you even dare to spit on poorer than yourself: why they do not have camera... "You dont have for bread? Eat cookies then."

As I see, there is no point at all in taking pictures and or videos. How could that amateur shots do anything good to overwhelming video/audio of UFO database? It is like a drop in ocean. When you deny ocean, you can easily deny that 1 drop.

Show me the proof! Proof is a lie. When thing is so big for average and lower intelligence to understand it properly, you can pack every world lie in one big proof - and even more intelligent will believe also. And that's world we are living today: peaceful, in harmony with the nature, where education is free and healthcare also. Proof is one thing, reality is another. You can be sure just in one thing - your country leader will convince you that you live in some other place, and he will back his statements with proofs.
edit on 12-8-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I was a "Tactical Aircraft Mechanic" in the United States Air Force, Active Duty.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I was a "Tactical Aircraft Mechanic" in the United States Air Force, Active Duty.

Sorry for the double post.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Myra64 because: double posted...please delete

I retired in 2005
edit on 12-8-2013 by Myra64 because: .

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

To answer you: No, I don't know OP. I have no affiliation with him at all. I saw the post, and validated his statement. As far as obtaining pictures, I invite you all to Denver. I'll even meet you on the tarmac with a cup of coffee. 2 Cups for US Military veterans.

I had contemplated on obtaining some pictures for you all tonight, IF the craft appeared. But, upon reflection of some of the replies in this forum, I have decided against it.

You all have a good day!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Temporarily closing for staff review.

Good lord....

This thread is being reopened but will be under extreme staff scrutiny. Please stay on topic and avoid personal jabs or tangential arguments from here on out. Such posts will be removed and posting privileges can and will be revoked accordingly.

Thank you.
edit on 8/12/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join