It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That is interesting. Those things do not look like birds at all, they would have to be super big hummingbirds.
I don't know of any military aircraft that could do that but then again we do not get much of their top secret projects to look at. Maybe they will release info on something once they have created superior technology but it would be idiotic for the military to be giving us it's latest technology. Whatever the things in the video are....They look like they are having fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yes, only 15 minutes. I don't get too excited over them anymore. They are quite common.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

The UFO people can't even beg a pic to be taken, you'd think all of them would have learned to have the best damn camera money can buy handy by now.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't watch these at work... dunno when they were filmed but the upload date is Aug 11.

Sorry if not relevant.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What did you mean by duct tape the kids?

And as for all the closed minded trolls, BACK OFF! (If its a fight you need, look up some of my old threads and lets have a go at it.) Better yet, go challenge people in the debate forums.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Myra64

I can tell you this was no military or civilian aircraft that I've ever seen.

Sorry to single out this statement of yours as its made by many an in no way an attack solely at you but at all that say this.

How many types of Military and civilian aircraft have you seen in person and how many exist?

Do you understand what I am getting at.

If you were a military enthusiasts with a special interest in aircraft (are you?) then your statement might have some validity as something to take and further look into.

So many say "its was nothing like any aircraft I have ever seen" and never give an impression of actually how many aircraft they can distinguish or identify

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I think the video is some strong indication for truth on OPs part. And it's no stretch from there to say
Denver, is obviously experiencing a wave.

Having," The power of the air " does look like fun.

edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wish I could get to see a UFO someday
Maybe the military or the aliens can stop by, I'll put coffee on....got some homemade blueberry cake too.
That cake is pretty good, maybe they should come by after it's gone, If they get a taste of that they may be stopping by every night wanting homemade baked goods.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You just never know.
Aliens might have a taste for some man wrapped blueberry cake.
I mean, an overly polite alien would hardly raise suspicion by saying:
After you.

I wish I could get to see a UFO someday

Be careful what you ask Ricky.
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not sure how this story received 19 flags with zero evidence to support anything.... But I guess this is the ATS we see today. And I do find it strange how no one has a cell phone camera

I'm not doubting you OP, I just wish you had more to offer to this story...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I recently saw an object in the sky: Was traveling slowly but made some turn more than 90 degrees so I exclude satellite, shooting stars or airliner without blinking lights and yet I still think it was from Perseus or smth, no I am not talking about Denver just consider that, OP before claiming smth else.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hmmmm... this story has been on ATS's Newest Flags since I woke up this morning and is still here gaining momentum but completely lacks substance. 19 ATS members flagging what exactly? It never ceases to amaze me what gets flags and what doesn't. In any case, well OP the best we all can do is see if anything has been posted on YouTube for the next week or so, perhaps a news story from a local outlet or maybe a MUFON report.

Sorry you could never get your hands on a camera.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is frustrating when you see something and do not have a camera. It has happened to me more times than I could count.
When I lived in Ohio, I got tired of it and went out and bought TWO nice 35mm cameras and bags and extra lenses... the whole darned kit. Then I carried them EVERYWHERE. People used to call me the cameraman. Funny thing is I NEVER SAW A UFO WHILE I WAS CARRYING THE CAMERAS.
But I ended up freelancing as a photographer and did weddings and eventually bought my own darkroom and enlarger which I had until just a few years ago.

This happened to me too. I saw a UFO on my way to work two nights in a row. The first night I had my camera but I didn't realize the batteries had run down... wouldn't even turn on.
The second time, I forgot to take it with me after bringing it inside to charge it. The third night I took it. The UFO hasn't come back since I have had my camera with me. Very frustrating, indeed!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

Did it look similar to this OP?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link