It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can't take this seriously.. sorry

It's beyond reason to expect anyone to believe that the entire neighborhood lacks a camera of any sort.. especially since cell phones have cameras built in .. we're expected to believe that this neighborhood is so poor that nobody has a cell phone or camera of any kind.. but apparently the internet is a luxury they can afford.. you could have ran to the local walmart and got a disposable camera in that time.. unless your town also lacks those..

It's not just the fact that no cameras exist in this part of Colorado apparently.. it's also that others in and around Colorado have chimed in and haven't seen anything.. there's no news reports, nothing.. yet these things were apparently hanging around for hours.. and there were multiple..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

Look...I don't believe you for one second.

So far all you have done is tell us a little scenario of what could be happening.

You failed to even try to upload, or heck, even draw, what you think you saw in your state of soberness.

Lastly, you even failed to post your sighting on MUFON (if you truly were a serious skywatcher). Btw, no other reports on the 8th that you have claimed to see anything. So you are on your own.

Here is the latest sightings report from MUFON www.mufon.com...

Why not try to upload your videos on YT regardless?! I have yet to see more work from you and evidence to bring forth except some jibber jabber.

Concluding point....REAL skywatchers don't own Chinese made cameras....we use US, European, or Japanese made. You fail.....and you also troll.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is frustrating when you see something and do not have a camera. It has happened to me more times than I could count.
When I lived in Ohio, I got tired of it and went out and bought TWO nice 35mm cameras and bags and extra lenses... the whole darned kit. Then I carried them EVERYWHERE. People used to call me the cameraman. Funny thing is I NEVER SAW A UFO WHILE I WAS CARRYING THE CAMERAS.
But I ended up freelancing as a photographer and did weddings and eventually bought my own darkroom and enlarger which I had until just a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

but I and others know what we saw and will never forget.

So what was was it?

You know what you saw yet call them UFOs.

Shouldn't you call them KFO Known Flying objects and then proceed to tell us what you know they are if you cant show us.

Do you read your own thread?

some very valid question by a few posters which could help a lot, why not answer?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Did someone really ask you that question? People his name as nothing to do with his story nor a darn camera...seriously get over yourselves.

Just because someone may have saw something and doesn't have a flipping camera to prove it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I can tell ya that what he is saying is true. I've seen the exact same thing happen and at that time, I did NOT have camera to prove it.

I in my opinion believe these sightings are military project. When in this type of UFO, it happen in the Mojave desert.

Open I give credit to your post. Never mind some of these comments. You know what you saw.
edit on 12-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Just because someone may have saw something and doesn't have a flipping camera to prove it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I saw 20 flying orbs hovering around the moon last night. No, I didn't have a camera, but I can tell you they looked like stars and were rendezvousing with each other above the clouds.

I hope I get more reports of the same.
And it "DID" happen...I am "SERIOUS"...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You're trying to be funny but seriously though sometimes we do see something that we not have a camera attached to our behinds to film it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

You're trying to be funny but seriously though sometimes we do see something that we not have a camera attached to our behinds to film it.

You are right...sometimes we don't have a camera with us but most people have a phone with a camera on it. Btw, my phone was on my charger, and it has poor night capture on it

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sometimes there are atmospheric disturbances that make stars appear to float around. It happens during the northern lights once in a while. It makes them look like they move around, something like what occasionally happens when looking through water vapor. I am used to seeing that, it occasionally happens and I do not know if it has anything to do with this event. Just had to mention it as a possible reason for what you are seeing.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

When I saw this thing, it appears to be ascending upward behind the mountains and then taking off a super speeds and then zig-zag but I don't doubt what you'really saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Kudos for trying OP
Ignore the peanut gallery and persue the sighting further with collection of data from the neighbours....statements etc....not for proof, though it does substantiate somewhat, but for information....maybe someone saw something you missed etc.....this is a mass sighting if nobody recorded it on film, it stands b itself with the witness statements.....S&F!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I searched the internet from start to end a couple of times using filters, looking for other persons typed the word UFO combined with DENVER and/or COLORADO, and there are no recent hits.

I found this all hard to believe OP, or it is something very localized event, where only those watching it from a certain angle can see it.

Until now you appears to be the only one claiming to have seen something.

I just hope you are not making one of those ATS social experiments, that I have been caught in a couple of times here

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So lets say he put up a video of just darkness because his cell phone camera is not so good then this would be a I can't see anything it must be a hoax thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

So lets say he put up a video of just darkness because his cell phone camera is not so good then this would be a I can't see anything it must be a hoax thread.

No it means the OP tried to point out what he saw that night even if nothing is visible in the clip. A hoax thread? That is your own opinion of what you would call it. I just say it is a failed thread, not a hoax because there is nothing to hoax about without evidence.

More members would give credit for trying on a failed video. Then again, screen shots of the clip could be made, color inverted and arrows drawn in to point out where the objects in question would be/are.

So many things you can do with a video, and I am sure there are some experts on here that can manipulate a video well enough for us to see where these objects are even if the OP is unable to do so.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is frustrating when you see something and do not have a camera. It has happened to me more times than I could count.

Yeah, but this was a sighting that lasted 5+ hours. I find it hard to believe that neither he nor his neighbors who saw these lights could not get access to a camera for 5 hours.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Both my husband and I saw it as well. It hovered for quite a while, disappeared, then came back. We were out there for about 15 minutes. I can tell you this was no military or civilian aircraft that I've ever seen.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Myra64 because: mispelling

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I checked outside, but I cannot see it, the morning haze is pretty bad from here (North Denver/Commerce City).

I also do not have a camera... I am sorry.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myra64
Both my husband and I saw it as well. It hovered for quite a while, disappeared, then came back. We were out there for about 15 minutes. I can tell you this was no military or civilian aircraft that I've ever seen.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Myra64 because: mispelling

Only 15 minutes?
But the show lasted 5 hrs...obviously this wasn't a strange enough occurrence for you to take pictures or vid of it.

Next!

edit on 12-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well over here in Caldwell, ID we have a geosynchronous satellite that will occasionally change locations even though it is not in orbit or anything. It stays in the same place in the sky when it is not changing locations. My room-mate has a laser he made from a blu-ray player that he shines at it, it moves afterwards, usually.

Also, I don't currently own a camera that would be able to take good video or a good picture of something that far away - my phone is far from it. Even the best camera I have owned in my life, which was a decent digital camera, would have trouble.

I think film cameras might best be able to pick up something like a star or bright light in the sky or whatnot?
edit on 12-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join