It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER, COLORADO MULTIPLE UFOs all over the sky NOW!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

I believe you Xenongod.
This was seen over Mexico on 8/13/13

Date of sighting: August 13, 2013
Location of sighting: Mexico

In this video we see several jellyfish like UFOs over Mexico. The strange thing about them is it starts with two and then they start making more of themselves. Two quickly turns to four. The person the recorded the video believes these may be angels and in a way he may be right. It is possible these are living entities, or a semi-living...biomechanicals alien drones. See the enlargement above and you can see the large head and lower tentacle section. SCW
Source

When I read the description it made me think of your "Angel" comment.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways
reply to post by andy06shake

or ignorance to a Man's word -ya that was before the almighty dollar and camera's...

The belief in the something without any supporting evidence is ignorance enough. In fact it borders on the religious.

Also remember they do say a picture paints a thousand words!
LoL

edit on 15-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MildyAmuzed

Wow, nice video, thanks for the support, but I gave up trying to prove what I've seen almost every night since then. Put up or shut up basically is how I roll, even though I asked for help, I'm not going to post on this website anymore. This site has changed since I started visiting many moons ago, used to be filled with "thinkers", but now it's overrun by "haters". I wish the mods would just close this thread or throw in the Hoax bin. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

There are things out there that are unexplained, its that simple - whether or not you saw a spaceship or not - who th hell knows, but does it really matter? No. If you saw something that was completely out of the ordinary it doesn't matter if anyone else believes you or not. Obviously it was meant for you to see... I've seen some really weird "stuff" in my life and I don't bother trying to convince people about it anymore either. I agree with you too, the whole "deny ignorance" thing doesn't seem to exist anymore. I blame all the trolls.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
haaa haa haaa haaaaaa

sorry they lookin for me

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MildyAmuzed

That video is horrible. It appears to be a reflection in the window they are filming through. Why didn't they just open the window or go outside?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Maybe...
I don't know I wasn't there. Just happen to see it right after I read the OP's thread and made the "Angel" comment connection.
I don't think it's a "horrible" video but your entitled to your opinion.
I've seen stuff in the sky at night and in the day that I can't explain either and I've had a family member confide in me something that scared the crap out of her one night that she described as "jellyfish" like in appearance inside her bedroom, up by her ceiling one night so who knows...
You can believe whatever you like.
edit on 24-8-2013 by MildyAmuzed because: fixing something

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join