UNDER THE DOME - The ultimate psy-op pumped into your living room!

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is a psy-op if I've ever seen a psy-op. Prepping people for some kind of event. Maybe even this technology exists and so if they would want to kill off almost everyone all the'd have to do is drop a dome over all the towns and cities and within a few years all the people inside the domes would be dead. Maybe blame it on an alien invasion or something. Like seriously this would be the perfect invention to imprison or kill off most of the population. The dome is coming to your town soon! ...... If you see a dome never trust it run the other way, remember Katrina? You can watch it online google: ch131

What do you think????





posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


So... erecting giant domes, in secret, over towns all over the globe seems like a good way to curb population? I guess just poisoning the water supply we all rely upon would be too simple?

Another flaw in the depopulationist argument... The entire power/wealth formula, the world over, relies upon a pyramid structure - the bottom feeding wealth and power up the chain to the pinnacle. Eliminate the bottom sections and it doesn't work.

The rich and powerful don't want you dead. They want you working and procreating so that they've got more wage slaves to exploit and profit from.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by spartacus699
 


So... erecting giant domes, in secret, over towns all over the globe seems like a good way to curb population? I guess just poisoning the water supply we all rely upon would be too simple?

Another flaw in the depopulationist argument... The entire power/wealth formula, the world over, relies upon a pyramid structure - the bottom feeding wealth and power up the chain to the pinnacle. Eliminate the bottom sections and it doesn't work.

The rich and powerful don't want you dead. They want you working and procreating so that they've got more wage slaves to exploit and profit from.


But they don't want you overly healthy or smart either. Uneducated leads to more breedin and then die off from "Natural Causes" before they reach retirement.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


Well Steven King has written some wild stuff. I read the book, I liked the book, people are not liking the movie as much I gather. I am sure there is a lot of hidden tech out there but an invisible dome would take some doing!



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


Why can't they tunnel under it?



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by spartacus699
 


Why can't they tunnel under it?


It goes all the way around. As for a psy-op King startred this story in 1970s. So that makes that idea pretty silly. It is a huge ratings hit though.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by spartacus699
 


Why can't they tunnel under it?


Because if they did that there wouldn't be a story.


I read the book a couple / few years ago, in the book I think they tried to tunnel out but the thing went too deep into the ground.

I watched the first two episodes but didn't get into the tv series. Read the book it is sooo much better!



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
King has always been privy to secret operations. If anyone would know about this it's him.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
King has always been privy to secret operations. If anyone would know about this it's him.


Stephen King? Why do you think he has any knowledge of secret operations?




posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You know this is kinda spooky. I was watching epesode 3 and something clicked. It's just a theory obviously but say in the event of some massive global catastrophy. Like a meteor hitting earth, or alien invasion, solar flare, newk lear war, or any other false flag opp the g-v can come up with, they would simply press a button and some device that's placed in every town and city would have there dome go up. It would protect the people from the event. The event would wipe out all other people. Then from there they could just say they're keeping us in our domes for our own protection. Basically as prisoners. And people would have to comply. I mean it makes sense. A false flag opp, to scare us, kill off everyone outside the domes, and then keep the rest of us locked up in them. This is the same theme as so many movies too, only most of them only had walls around the cities.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya
 


I heard it on some show. I think it was Alex Jones who said that.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I hope we get some domes, but not prisons, just good radiation free, clean water, clean air, clean technology, rich in plants and eco farms, eco homes, high technology, and able to come and go and decontaminate from outside, and travel. While they spend time cleaning up their mess outside.

The problem is, it cannot be in their hands, but in everyone's hands. They have to get people out of the fairy tale land and religious wars and into true progressed thinking, and equality and human rights and protecting nature, and they're going to have to confess what they've done to the world and that we all have to live, grow, do away wiht the GMO and instead work on overcoming the pollutants and radiation.

Its just got to be done in the right way.

I'm sure they have domed environments, wilderness and havens, underground, that they're learning to terrafarm, that they could do this on an asteroid themselves, not just ET, and that they've kept us in a quarantine bubble already, a blast from the past, artifiical oil age of fake sciences.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I hope we get some domes, but not prisons, just good radiation free, clean water, clean air, clean technology, rich in plants and eco farms, eco homes, high technology, and able to come and go and decontaminate from outside, and travel. While they spend time cleaning up their mess outside.

The problem is, it cannot be in their hands, but in everyone's hands. They have to get people out of the fairy tale land and religious wars and into true progressed thinking, and equality and human rights and protecting nature, and they're going to have to confess what they've done to the world and that we all have to live, grow, do away wiht the GMO and instead work on overcoming the pollutants and radiation.

Its just got to be done in the right way.

I'm sure they have domed environments, wilderness and havens, underground, that they're learning to terrafarm, that they could do this on an asteroid themselves, not just ET, and that they've kept us in a quarantine bubble already, a blast from the past, artifiical oil age of fake sciences.


They're pure evil. Pure evil. You think they're looking out for our greater good? Get real. It's not gonna happen.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


I don't think the group of evil doers is. But we need domes. We need to stop the radiation and repair this earth.

That buried high tech belongs to all the people of this planet. This is a school and the board directors don't get to steal the students upgrade. And destroy and trash the planet.

We need to roll out the real clean and high tech science.

I don't see things the way others do, I just waiting for people to wake up and tell them they denounce everything they're doing and will not comply with anything they come up with save for their own principles of living without harming others.

I don't think they have the right to impose anything. Its not sane to comply with them. But we also have the right to sit down and talk with them until everything is out of the bag, and then they leave, by the millions, not stopping or yielding until that is done.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


all I can say is - read the book - this will enable you to recant this preposterous thread



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've only seen the show...not read the book, but there are a LOT of positive uses that could come from such technology. IF we had something like this, it would certainly be a powerful thing both offensively and defensively.

Offensively, you could use it to starve an enemy into submission.
Defensively, you could use it to protect any installation from an enemy force.

Or, imagine using it on a nuclear plant having a meltdown?



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've only seen the show...not read the book, but there are a LOT of positive uses that could come from such technology. IF we had something like this, it would certainly be a powerful thing both offensively and defensively.

Offensively, you could use it to starve an enemy into submission.
Defensively, you could use it to protect any installation from an enemy force.

Or, imagine using it on a nuclear plant having a meltdown?


The Amber idea from Fringe is more likely I think then a dome of energy that can keep everything in..what runs it...a ton of energy while it is up, hope it doesn't run on oil or rely on solar



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


The Amber thing was pretty cool. Universe super glue.....



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


The Amber thing was pretty cool. Universe super glue.....


yeah I guess it stopped time basically. That would be nice in some instances!



posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think I figured out what it's made of....






new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join